Open General discussion - Katherine Jackson vs AEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you had me laughing. That is the thing--she cannot!!!!!! That is the reason we have so many contradictions.

LMP sometimes I feel sorry for her too, but in this trial I did not. I feel she had several moments when she could have withdrawn: when she saw the information the defense was seeking, during her deposition, during the children's depositions. She allowed some of her children to make her do this, and sat most days in court listing to how her lawyer portrayed her son, and then blames Freak & Trell for the name calling. It seems she always look at the "others" to blame and not look at herself or group.

I feel sad for her that she feels she HAS to do this, as though it is her only choice. I do not feel sorry for her on the stand because she placed herself there and made that decision. After the 2nd time when AEG said NO to the settlement, she should have washed her hands from this case, and made a trip to the spa in Arizona.

I agree, Petarose--she's a grown woman and made the decision to queue this up. Katherine brought this on herself and that she is on the witness stand having to answer question-after-question is what happens when you file a lawsuit. She's been very testy with Putnam, so she is no weak, shrinking violet. At 83 years old, she should know better than to put herself and Michael's beloved children through this fiasco, but she did it anyway. It's all on her.

Last edited:
This whole thing is just ugh!

I truly belive certain siblings of mj made katherine do this trial and i wish katherine would wake up to that but sad thing is shes slowly becoming like them in a way :no:

So no Frank e-mails, the emails Panish wanted and went to court to get. This is just like the Muarry situation. Panish went to court to make Muarry give a deposition. Then once he got the order he decided to leave Muarry alone after Muarry sent out his veiled threat about both sides better leave him alone. I hope Panish's last witness pulls the case back to the issues.

I find it funny that Panish claims that some of the questions the defense asked Katherine, like money she got from Michel, does not tell who hired Muarry (which is true), but Panish allowed all this evidence in his case that does not tell who hired Muarry either. Further, Panish should realize that asking Katherine questions about money she got from Michael is essential to his case, since he wants to show that Katherine was dependent on Michael for food, shelter, and clothing. Sometimes I wonder about Panish.

Tomorrow will be this other guy so is Grace out and that is the end? The plaintiffs took roughly 2 months and 3 weeks?

Last edited:
wasnt there a court hearing meant to happen for the emails from frank dileo? werent his amily meant to turn them in?

Yes she is limited in many respects. Her thinking keeps her in that limited state, and because of that there will be a repetition of the same behaviors over and over and over again. Finally I threw up my hands in the air, and said enough is enough. If there were not several contradictions I would have a deeper concern, but the contradictions show me that she is not being truthful about the key issues, so I can't give her that sympathy.

You have to know if your son had to stop his major tour and why. You can't say he had problems sleeping since a child, then allow your attorney to state it began due to the drugs from the burn, then you go back and say he had problems sleeping since a child. You had to remember if you were at the Muarry trial. My mom is 86, and I just went to my aunt's 90th birthday in England this June. You remember the big emotional things like the trial even though you do not remember the little details. By the way my 90th old aunt is a Michael Jackson fan.

The problem of the Jacksons is that they solve their problems in public, they make statements that can easily become ammunition against them. For me this trial is a vivid example of this.

Katherine should have been advised by lawyers that when she feel uncomfortable about Putnam, call on to the "do not remember" though it may be obvious otherwise. Many of the AEG did likewise, came to be tiring. It is clear that this undermines the credibility of the testimony, but perhaps for those who are sitting there, the impression of escaping of the situation maybe is comfortable.

However, it seems that she works as a sort of shuttlecock played by lawyers, her children, business agents ...

In relation to Michael, it seems that their relationship was closer while they shared the same roof.

But all these are just things that are on my mind by reading something or other.

I believe Michael.

me too , I will always support him and believe him , to me he was always a trustworthy man .

even when he took meds he took it for his pains and insomnia , who am I to judge him May he rest in peace .

Guess I'm on my own here when I say I think katherine held her own on cross! lol Oh well!

don't worry. I'm pretty sure there will be others who think Katherine is the best witness ever.

Katherine is probably believing herself what she's saying. She'll always say and do whatever if it's for her family it's ok and also makes it right to her.
I think that is the dilemma Michael escaped from.
To forgive Joseph so often what he did was right cuz it was for the family.
To forgive all those children not acting at all as responsible adults but more like spoiled idiots is right cuz it is for keeping the family a family.
Obviously all of them did never talk about whatever... cuz it was for the family.
Well how dysfunctional! and how dangerous.

I think Putnam is right and it's not only Michael... whatever one of those siblings would do, Katherine can't see it wrong... because she would just prefer not to see it, she would never admitt to something.

I'm pretty sure Michael didn't want to 'fight' with his father or siblings at home anymore cuz he saw and felt what it would have done to his mom. If she would see reality it would break her. Just think how they handle the Katherine/Joseph split or non split... did it happen, didn't it?! Michaels death forced Katherine pretty much into reality direction but however now she's back to denial.

Gosh imagine you'd realize you brought up those other Jacksons also and Michael. You can only survive living in denial to a huge part probably and that of cuz limits her. You see that often happening in mothers of criminals also or even in wifes of beating husbands. They develope their own reality to survive.
I'm just surprised that Michael got that denial thing at least partly also but then again he grew up with it surviving a violent childhood... honestly he must have it cuz he gave his children to this guardianship.

She said she asked prosecutors to drop a $100 million restitution claim against Murray because he has several children.

"His money should go to the children," she said.

I still can't get over this testimony. to me this is the straw that broke the camel. This has got to be the worse KJ ever did since MJ death. forget about her public rants about the estate and all the dodgy exploitation of MJ3. what I read from the tweets and press reports was the words of a cold, heartless, remorseless, and calculating woman who abuses the trust of her golden child, the only one who was decent enough to take care of her necessities. this is a public insult of MJ. tabloids must be laughing as in "see, even his own mother does not think very much of him. yet his fans expect us to treat him any different".

Katherine is probably believing herself what she's saying. She'll always say and do whatever if it's for her family it's ok and also makes it right to her.
I think that is the dilemma Michael escaped from.
To forgive Joseph so often what he did was right cuz it was for the family.
To forgive all those children not acting at all as responsible adults but more like spoiled idiots is right cuz it is for keeping the family a family.
Obviously all of them did never talk about whatever... cuz it was for the family.
Well how dysfunctional! and how dangerous.

I think Putnam is right and it's not only Michael... whatever one of those siblings would do, Katherine can't see it wrong... because she would just prefer not to see it, she would never admitt to something.

I'm pretty sure Michael didn't want to 'fight' with his father or siblings at home anymore cuz he saw and felt what it would have done to his mom. If she would see reality it would break her. Just think how they handle the Katherine/Joseph split or non split... did it happen, didn't it?! Michaels death forced Katherine pretty much into reality direction but however now she's back to denial.

Gosh imagine you'd realize you brought up those other Jacksons also and Michael. You can only survive living in denial to a huge part probably and that of cuz limits her. You see that often happening in mothers of criminals also or even in wifes of beating husbands. They develope their own reality to survive.
I'm just surprised that Michael got that denial thing at least partly also but then again he grew up with it surviving a violent childhood... honestly he must have it cuz he gave his children to this guardianship.

Good post Mechi. Even bin laden had a supportive family/mother. it is true for most mothers,including those of criminals. they will defend their children to death. KJ is no exception.

what concerns me the most is her poor ethical values, especially from a woman who values herself as religious. and Putman effectively demonstrated that with her testimony. How can she come accusing AEG of the very same attitude that she herself had been displaying towards MJ? remember this comes from a woman who proudly claims to be close to MJ. it's called hypocrisy, double-standard, you name it. the reality is her testimony raises serious credibility questions about her claims in this suit, not to mention motive.

ivy;3873196 said:
what do you think of Jacksons offering two settlements before the trial started?

You asked me a similar question before, so I re-posted my response below. Although it may seem I am fabricating it because it does not happen often, I am not.

Tygger;3828603 said:
Ivy, it is fine to disagree with me regarding settlements. The “truth” is already known to the plaintiffs, their lawyers, and whoever they shared that truth with. Only the public, including fans are learning the truth through this trial. Settlement requests in civil trials are INDEED customary in the United States. I agree with you that defendants mostly offer settlements. This situation however, is different.

By the plaintiffs’ lawyers offering a settlement, twice, the plaintiffs’ lawyers may be eligible for court cost and attorney fees from the defendants for unreasonable, stubborn rejections with a favorable verdict. This applies if the damages awarded are higher than the settlement amount by a certain percentage. To collect the court cost and attorney fees from the defendants (as well as damages), the plaintiffs must continue the trial through to verdict with no chance for the defendants to settle during the proceedings.

serendipity;3873202 said:
So we should simply disregard his severe insomnia and just assume he would've done 200+ shows because he just simply needed to work? You can't assume good health when it is now proven he suffered from severe insomnia. AEG's plan was done in 2008 when they had no idea about his insomnia, unlike the Jacksons' projections. I'm sorry but I don't see the jury disregarding this VERY VERY important issue when they consider this matter.

Michael completed the History tour with insomnia as well. No reason to believe he could complete the 50 shows but, not the world tour due to insomnia. I am not assuming good health; the coroner's report proves he was in good health when he passed. AEG's plan for Michael and AEG's projections did not both take place in 2008. Michael's insomnia did not figure into AEG's plans or projections or the expert's projection.

ivy;3873271 said:
She said she asked prosecutors to drop a $100 million restitution claim against Murray because he has several children.

"His money should go to the children," she said.

----------------

so when in the future Murray writes a book about Michael, you can say to yourself "it's okay, he's feeding his children".

That response from Katherine is not surprising. Michael never spoke an unkind word about the children who levied false accusations against him or any of the countless adults who took advantage of him. I know you did not direct this to anyone personally, however, I personally will not support the doctor financially so, I will never have to say this to myself.

Fans have the power and responsibility to prevent this convict from succeeding financially!

I must say you continually suggest the doctor will write a book! Where is the demand for such a book?This man killed a beloved celebrity. It would be a huge mistake for any publishing house to deal with him. It would be such a disrespect to Michael's memory for this doctor to publish a book and fans and the general public support it directly or indirectly. It would be filled with nothing but utter fabrications!

Joyce;3873394 said:
When reading about Katherine not asking MJ about problems he might have, it brought to mind an interview whereby Latoya talked about how things were when she returned home after escaping from her abusive husband. She had posed for Playboy and also accused MJ of molestation, but was explaining that this is how her family does things. They gloss over everything and never discuss things in detail or talk things out. In a way it sounded as though she was saying that they all just pretend that nothing happened when something goes wrong.

As far as Katherine's testimony, I do not see how she hindered her own case and I do not think she supported the defense. From some of the posts here, it seems the answers that were sought for some time were not received through Katherine's testimony.

I very much agree with your post Joyce because many family members have said many issues were not discussed in the open and many members (including Michael) shied away from confrontations. Previous generations did not have impolite discussions. Current generations have since moved away from those ideals.

A good example is Katherine saying she did not know the Dangerous tour ended with her son in rehab. I can see her not knowing and her children not telling her especially Michael. Gongaware was on the tour and testified he did not know either until Michael made a public statement.

The defense's case started for anyone that did not notice. Also, the defense did not ask for the judge to stop the trial due to an invalid claim so, the trial continues.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I really don't believe Katherine when she said that she didn't go after restitution because Murray had children, Walgren said he told her clearly the reason why she should seek restitution, to prevent Murray cashing in on Michael. Murray would just need to know that there is no financial benefit to any MJ related projects and hopefully that would prevent him from any such project.

Im sure with restitution fathers are still able to provide for their children but just not profit from their crime.

and the oscar for the best performance in committing perjury and making yourself look like a total fool goes to. *drum roll*............................

not surprised one bit. the family will say anything inorder to get money. their whole case is one contridiction. call mj a druggie and alcholic who was weak and didnt want to do the shows in order to show that was all AEGs fault then in the next breath claim he was going to do 100's of shows with the family and tour into his 60 in order so they can claim the 60 billion. its one or the other you cant have both..

god help michaels children.

is she off the stand now?

I'm actually fairy speechless at Katherine's testimony, yes she was feisty but I'm not sure that will be a plus for her side, and I certainly think that her memory lapses will simply counter balance Phillips in the eyes of the jury. But I am shocked how Katherine expects everyone else to mother Michael, and she basically proved that even if AEG execs had called her that she would have been very ineffective.

And again Michael is being portrayed (by his own mother) as a helpless, incapable person. I read, he was asking for his father, (if true, a sure sign something was dramatically wrong) could he not do anything for himself - like contact his father?

like mj would want to contact joe. thats an old story if i remember ppl saying mj was crying like a baby asking for his daddy. you know the one thatl loved and protected him so much...

read that randy is gonna be called anyone heard that. not sure which side though.

^^^ Yeah I believe Randy will be called, I think by the defence, but the plaintiffs haven't completely rested yet, so who knows.

I don't understand why Katherine wasn't asked about the last time she saw her son (unless I missed it), I wonder if on cross the defence can only ask questions relating to testimony given on direct, so maybe Katherine will be called again. I'm sure that will make her happy. I just would have thought it was important that she saw him a week and a half before he died and wasn't concerned.

I'm not sure Katherines testimony is counterbalancing AEGppls... even if both are lying as much as sandkorns at the beach, it's still an 80+ 'lady' against guys in their best career years.
Average Joe and Jane who are most likely sitting in the jury do not know what we know.

Well let's see what Randy will say and I hope he'll be led to admitt he even wasn't too 'shy' to steal his own brothers money plus the money from his fans!
Randy you still owe me 50bucks for the mjjsource debacle!!!!!!!! :pirate:

^^^ She didn't have any memory problems during direct.

Im sure at over 80 she would have memory problems, but it may appear a little selective to the jury. Or not, idk lol

Imo theres nothing worse than suddenly having memory problems when u are on cross.when on direct you had no issues. especially when its so blatent like not remembering about murrays trial. imo its disrespectful to the court and jury.totally ruins your credibility

It is pretty clear that Grace wanted nothing to do with this whole thing from the beginning. And what is also clear is how out of the loop Mrs. Jackson is and this is her lawsuit. It is clear her attorneys did not brief her on anything. The first time she saw those emails were in court? How the **** does that happen? Randy said in his deposition that Michael got Katherine to sign that statement in 07 denying drug abuse and it appears that his Mother knew nothing about what he said. No itone seems sat down with her and went over discovery. It seems like the kids were saying one thing and she is saying something different. If her cubs gave a damn about her they would try to get her to drop this suit but they won&#8217;t because it is clear from day one Randy is the one who is really behind this suit and his hiding behind his Mother (who I think he hates for some reason) and Michael&#8217;s kids (who I know he hates)<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:
LastTear;3873499 said:
I'm afraid I really don't believe Katherine when she said that she didn't go after restitution because Murray had children, Walgren said he told her clearly the reason why she should seek restitution, to prevent Murray cashing in on Michael. Murray would just need to know that there is no financial benefit to any MJ related projects and hopefully that would prevent him from any such project.

Im sure with restitution fathers are still able to provide for their children but just not profit from their crime.

In other words.. Michael will pay for Murray´s children too..

^^^^ Perhaps the Jacksons don't think cashing in on Michael is a bad thing. Smdh

Fans have the power and responsibility to prevent this convict from succeeding financially!

and why is it a job for the fans?

If Katherine says she wanted the money go to Murray's kids why should I even spend a minute trying to prevent Murray? Michael's perfect mother told me not to do it.

I must say you continually suggest the doctor will write a book! Where is the demand for such a book?This man killed a beloved celebrity. It would be a huge mistake for any publishing house to deal with him. It would be such a disrespect to Michael's memory for this doctor to publish a book and fans and the general public support it directly or indirectly. It would be filled with nothing but utter fabrications!

he is writing a book and he can self publish. in any case we can wait and see. but I'll say this, given that how in debt Murray is, it is unrealistic to expect that he wouldn't talk about Michael. He will do it. He did it. Remember the phone interviews, voice messages? All stuff he participated and got paid for. And fans weren't able to stop those.

As far as Katherine's testimony, I do not see how she hindered her own case and I do not think she supported the defense.

really? you don't see the contradictions? how what she said went against her lawyers opening statements?

Also, the defense did not ask for the judge to stop the trial due to an invalid claim so, the trial continues.

they can't ask because plaintiffs haven't rested their case. They are still trying to get Grace and Ortega's cross needs to be concluded.

that's why they were never better than the chandlers or arvizos , they were lucky to have Katherine who made sure to get them money from MJ , we know they never hesitated to attack him in the media when he did not give them what they asked for , if it were not for Katherine God knows what the things they might have claimed . They will resort to desperate measures when Katherine dies . Going Wade's route is very expected from them , Latoya already did it , it's a matter of time when the rest will go that route to pay their bills . Getting back at him , his kids who they hate the most and his estate .

Putnam asking about the house in Gary, Indiana. It's been 44 years since she left and moved in to the Hayvenhurst house.
Mrs. Jackson lives now in a gated community in Calabasas. Hayvenhurst house is under renovation.

Clever tactic from Putnam.
--------------
"My son took care of me, food, shelter, clothes," Mrs. Jackson explained.
"When he gave me cash, it was a gift, I didn't think I needed to report to anyone," Mrs. Jackson said.

Jurors are scratching their heads as to why she didn't use that money to save Havenhurst? Defense pointed out earlier that it was twice in brink of foreclosure, so if MJ gave her money, and Janet gave her $ 10 thousand/month, why didn’t she use the money to pay H from foreclosure or bills for it? I think there is more to come about where her money went, and motive behind this lawsuit.
-------------------------------
Putnam: Where you aware MJ was having financial difficulties when he passed away?
Mrs. Jackson: Yes, I've heard from some people
"They have been saying it for 15 years," Mrs. Jackson said. "People were taking money from him also, stealing I should say."
Putnam: You heard about MJ having money problems?
Mrs. Jackson: I heard for years Michael Jackson was broken and he wasn't
Putnam: Did you ever ask MJ about having money problems?
Mrs. Jackson: No, because I didn't believe it. Because he wasn't.

Really!!!!!!! Either she is not very smart or she is just plain ignorant. She makes me think of this big bird that buries its head in the sand.
-----------------
She also said MJ told her too that people were making deals on his behalf.
"They were being offered money under the table, that's what I heard from my son," Mrs. Jackson testified.

Like Katherine herself, who received check from Allgood to convince MJ to do concert with them, like KJ who received cars and money from moonies to convince MJ to do concert with them? Like the whole Jackson family members that one way or the other took money under the table for same reason?
Hypocrisy at its best, shaking my head.
------------------
"Conrad Murray, even if he asked, he could've said no," Mrs. Jackson opined.

She openly acknowledges that CM should have said no, but he didn't, and as a result he killed her son. Yet, she thinks that he should keep his money to feed his children with the money he is going to make to trash her dead son. Earlier she was upset people making money of MJ, but she is not upset to CM (who btw killed her son) to make money off MJ? What kind of thinking is that? It is ok to make money of her dead son, but not when he is alive? This is seriously disturbing.
----------------------
Putnam asked about Murray’s criminal case, and whether Mrs. Jackson helped the prosecutor, David Walgren.
She said she didn’t remember.

My God, I could nearly puke :puke: If it was my child, I would work day and night with prosecutor to make sure the killer goes on jail, but she cannot remember?
Jurors must be thinking what kind of mother is she if she cannot remember such an important thing such as helping to put her son’s killer behind the bars.
-------------
Putnam: You heard testimony MJ hired Dr. Murray in Las Vegas?
Mrs Jackson: He had doctors for his children, I don't know if it was Dr Murray
Putnam asked if MJ ever paid Dr. Murray. She answered it was to treat the children.

What the h...? She sat there during the criminal trial and saw the evidence of the receipts for propofol and other meds. CM was not treating kids with those meds, is she insane or what?
----------------
Putnam: Do you recall why you said your son hired the doctor and that your son could've prevented his own death?
"I don't think he could've prevented his own death," Mrs. Jackson testified. "I just said I thought he hired the doctor. I do recall that."
Mrs. Jackson said she can't recall exactly what was said in the Dateline interview, but she does remember saying MJ hired the doctor.
Katherine Jackson said he now understood that AEG Live had hired Murray, but she hadn’t heard that before.
“At the time I hadn’t heard it,” Katherine Jackson said. “I thought that maybe Michael had hired him. I said it not knowing the facts.”
Putnam indicated the Dateline interview was done 8 weeks before Katherine Jackson filed her lawsuit in September 2010.

I see that many people can say things on telly and it will come back to bite their arses, not just RP.
------------
Putnam asked if she heard testimony from Prince saying he would give Dr. Murray stacks of money in a rubber band.
"He didn't say stacks, he measure with his fingers," Mrs. Jackson explained.

and little later she was asked:

Putnam asked if Prince testified a doctor was spending the nights at the house.
Mrs. Jackson: I don't remember him saying that
Putnam: Do you remember him (Prince) saying he (the doctor) spent 6 nights a week?
Mrs. Jackson: No, I don't remember that

Funny that she remembers P testifying about the money, but not how he testified about CM spending nights in Carolwood.
------------------
Putnam inquired about Mrs. Jackson asking the District Attorney to drop the $100 million restitution against Dr. Murray.
Mrs. Jackson said yes, that Dr. Murray has children and has no money.
"Because I felt his children needed him to take care of them," she explained. "He didn't have any money."
Putnam: You asked the DA to drop the $100 million restitution claim against Dr. Murray?
Mrs. Jackson: I asked them to drop it because of his children, he has quite a few children, 7 or 8, I don't know.
Mrs. Jackson said she believes the DA may have dropped the $100 million restitution claim.

Panish: Issue of restitution was the state decision and you told them not to do it, correct?
Mrs. Jackson: Yes
Panish asked if the figure for restitution was set by the state. Mrs. Jackson said yes.

Despicable explanation!
Her excuse for dropping restitution is as lame as they come. If she thought 100 million was too much, she could have told prosecutor to ask less, but at least something to tie her son’s killer down for what he did, but to ask nothing at all is plain bs.
They claim that because CM was in debt (including child support) it should have been red flag to AEG, but to her it wasn't red flag that CM wasn't paying his child support, so what makes her think he is going to use money from his interviews to pay it now? Also she must be aware of CM's trip to strippers and holidays on of his gf. Just plain lame.
------------------------
Putnam: He wasn't a child but 50 years old?
Mrs Jackson: He was still my child, I'm still his mother and he wants to hold his respect for me

Pity that she didn't hold any respect on her son, not when he was alive, even less when he passed.

--------------
Mrs. Jackson said she never attempted to take her son's business. Just because it's in the magazine tabloids doesn't make it true, she said.
"There are lies, these are all lies," Mrs. Jackson said. "We didn't try to take his business away."

Whats this is about? Was there something in that letter published in People magazine about family trying to take away MJ's business?
-------------
Putnam showed Mrs. Jackson Randy's deposition saying MJ asked her to sign the letter. She said it doesn't refresh her recollection about it.

:eek:
Defense said Randy is going to be called and I for one looking forward that.
-------------
As to Louis Farrakhan -- she met him, but doesn't remember seeing him at Neverland.

Why his name popped out all of sudden?
-----------------
Mrs. Jackson wanted to know why people kept re-hiring people Michael had fired.

MJ kept re-hiring people that he had previously fired, like Grace:)
------------------
In re-direct, Panish asked if before MJ died, was he paying for everything?
Mrs. Jackson: Yes, paying for everything
Panish: Did you rely on him (MJ) for all necessities of life?
Mrs. Jackson: Yes

She has 9 other children and husband, but MJ was the only one she could rely on for supporting her.
--------------------------
Panish asked whether Mrs. Jackson used email or a computer. She said she was computer illiterate.

Whose iPad they took away when Katherine entered in to Spa last summer?
Maybe she just likes to carry iPad with her, but cannot use it:)
-----------
Panish: Did AEG ever tell you they called your son a freak?
Mrs. Jackson: No
P: And that it was creepy meeting your son?
Mrs. J: No (crying)

Seriously really stupid question.
--------------
Mrs. Jackson: They were there, without calling somebody. My husband and I would have been there in a second (crying)

Joe told her to go to see MJ and she said she didn't want to invade his privacy, then earlier she testified, she didn't want to hear bad news and she didn't do anything after previous "interventions". So what exactly was she going to do differently this time?
-------------------
Outside the presence of jury, Panish said Deborah Chang spoke with Grace Rwamba's lawyer and he doesn't' know where she is. Plaintiffs want to bring Rwamba to testify before they rest their case. They still need to finish Ortega's testimony too.

I see Grace is gone missing again? She is one slippery woman, a bit like KF during the criminal case.

So many thoughs of KJ's testimony that I had to separate them on 2 posts, and still have lot to say left, but the rest of it could have been more cursing that actual thoughts:)

Mrs. Jackson said she had not heard that MJ asked other doctors for Propofol. Putnam asked if that came to a surprise for her. She said yes.

What? I'm confused, didn't she say in her deposition that she knew about other docs and propofol?
--------------
Mrs. Jackson said she had not heard about Dr. Murray prior to MJ's death. Her son did not discuss what treatments he was having with her.

If they were as close as she says, she as mother didn't care much about her son's health. She was totally ignorant regarding his vitiligo (as per her interview with O), no idea of lupus, no idea of his sleep problems, no idea of whether MJ was abusing drugs or not. According to her, everyone else (including concert promoter) should have done what any other normal mother should have done. I fully understand the AEG verdict form proposal where they have a line for KJ name. Her name definitely should be there.
------------------
Mrs. Jackson said she didn't know MJ was taking pain pills, she couldn't prove it, that's what she had heard.

I have to wonder about that? We saw pictures taked from NL and pills found from there, and in Carolwood, his bedside table there was some bottles. She testified earlier this:
Panish asked whether Katherine Jackson ever visited the Carolwood Drive mansion. She said yes, and she went into his bedroom. &#8220;Every time I went there, I went into his bedroom,&#8221; she said. She said she and her nephew Trent would watch movies with Michael Jackson in his bedroom at the Carolwood mansion

Either MJ took away those bottles (without knowing she is going to come unannounced as per she testified) or she just didn't see them, or did she?
---------------------
After intervention at Neverland in 2002 Putnam asked if her mind changed about MJ abusing drugs. She said she didn't know one way or another
Putnam showed a letter on People Magazine (Sept. 7, 2007) the family sent about MJ not addicted to pain killers and alcohol.

Double ouch. Katherine didn't see MJ abusing drugs, but she expected AEG to notify to her for something that they didn't see?
She said Gonga knew about MJ's addiction in the past, but so did she, but didn't do anything. She trusted what MJ told her and let it be. MJ told AEG he was fine, but they should have done more than MJ mother did? Why should she expect someone outsider to do something about it, when &#8220;insiders&#8221; are doing nothing either?
--------------------
Putnam: Were you aware your son MJ had gone to rehab before?
Mrs. Jackson: I had heard that, that Elizabeth Taylor had something to do about drugs but I don't watch television that much.

What? So basically she says if she doesn't watch telly, she doesn't know what is going on her son's life????
--------------------------
Mrs. Jackson said she did not discuss with MJ about it and had never heard MJ's 1993 announcement he was going into rehab.
MJ's mother said she never heard before tour had been canceled because of MJ's rehab. She said it doesn't mean it wasn't but she didn't know

What I have gathered from her testimony so far, is that she talked MJ about money, but she didn't want to hear any bad things nor did she asked. Was she mother and MJ was son, or was it MJ was mother and KJ was child? Strange situation.
No wonder MJ's camp called to ET, as she was a friend that MJ needed and didn&#8217;t close her eyes when her friend needed help. She helped MJ more than KJ in her lifetime.
Btw, didn't she and Joe fly to Bangkok around that time but MJ didn't want to see them, do I remember that correctly?
Secondly,(I took this from wiki) in a taped statement, he credited Elizabeth Taylor, his sister Janet Jackson, and his family for support during the accusations and dealing with his drug addiction.
---------------
Putnam asked if Dr. Farshchian testified he spoke with her because she wanted to know all the details of her son's Demerol use.
"I don't remember who Dr. Farshchian is and I don't remember treating Michael for Demerol," Mrs. Jackson said.

Did Dr F testify that KJ wanted to know all the details?
If defense is going to bring Dr F to testify and if he testifies that MJ showed it to KJ, it is going to be double ouch for KJ.

So randys excuse for the 07 denial is mj forced katherine. what did mj kidnap her and take her to arizona. er sorry wrong story!!! Whats the emails kj knew nothing about?

^^^ She didn't have any memory problems during direct.

Im sure at over 80 she would have memory problems, but it may appear a little selective to the jury. Or not, idk lol

and she was well able to tell Putnam tat she knows he is trying to trick him. Doesn't sound like this soft spoken old lady that she has been showing to jurors. There is Dr Jekyll and MR hyde in KJ.
Jurors must be surprised as everytime plaintiffs questioning her, she remembers everything and she cries, then defense is asking her, she doesn't remeber much, and she gives out to Putnam.

I think Dr F was at the house when they tried there 02 intervention. I seem to recall one of them stating that a doctor was there but he said he was trying to help Michael out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back