Owner of Grouse Lodge studios talks about the new album

^It's him, prolly one of the hundreds of songs out there that he never released...

Wow, great article. And glad to finally know about Michael performing on instruments too.

I hope this is true and new material will be released. It's gonna be heartbreaking, but I'm sure Michael would have wanted us to hear what he had in store for us.

I still can't believe the topics that are being discussed on the board nowadays. Even after a week, it still seems surreal.

I hope this is true and new material will be released. It's gonna be heartbreaking, but I'm sure Michael would have wanted us to hear what he had in store for us.

I still can't believe the topics that are being discussed on the board nowadays. Even after a week, it still seems surreal.

I'm not sure it has hit me fully yet. I think it was Gary, the founder of MJJC that said his funeral will be the time for realisation and closure. Even if Michael hasn't recorded enough vocals for a full album, I'm sure we're going to hear anything new he has recorded soon enough. It would be cool if guys like Teddy Riley and Quincy Jones had a hand in the production.

^It's him, prolly one of the hundreds of songs out there that he never released...

I hope the new album gets released sooner before it starts to leak because we donno who is taking control of his material.

It will sell abnormally good I think, maybe Michaels dream will come true and he will outsell Thriller. That would be just amazing.

I hope the album is 'finished enough' to be released. Michael will be proud:)

I am pretty sure all the fans will buy it, and even more than 1 copy, i personally will order more than 5 copies for sure, this album will outsell thriller for sure!

I am pretty sure all the fans will buy it, and even more than 1 copy, i personally will order more than 5 copies for sure, this album will outsell thriller for sure!

i wouldnt be so sure, it could be tight if the whole world united in grief and the material is ace, cause sad as it is, the quality of the material will still play a role in its success, there is still a small chance though, but thrillers sales figures are insane

Back