Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

:hysterical:

This is brilliant stuff :rofl:
Mari Jackson ?@MJFFBrazil 9h
@belindabee83 She sought help from MJJC fandom to attack me.

Belinda O. ?@belindabee83 9h
@MJFFBrazil She could not even be woman enough to attack you. She asked her fellow employees from Sony/Estate, MJJC to attack you.

So there is more than one of those kind of fans:bugeyed
Are they saying Debbie is working for Sony/Estate?

Yes, and we're working for Debbie apparently. You'd be surprised how many people believe in such insane conspiracy theories. I remember a few years ago there was a fan (I think her name was Asidora) who claimed that the Estate paid people to say positive things about them on MJJC and that the moderators here were actually spies hired by the Estate. She had her own message board with other members who agreed with her. "Delusional" just about sums these people up.

So there is more than one of those kind of fans:bugeyed
Yesss! I'm sure that's a rhetorical question though, right? :wild:

To graduate in that class you have to claim past secret involvement with Michael AND present a divinely appointed mandate, which some will pull off more subtle than others, though.

I currently can think of at least 7 or 8 very vocal fans that fall into that caliber. And that's a cautious estimate. At first I thought it was a predominantly North American phenomenon but the latest tendency is to write a 'deeply unique' book about that calling in languages other than English because the English speaking market is getting quite full with that stuff.

Yes, and we're working for Debbie apparently. You'd be surprised how many people believe in such insane conspiracy theories. I remember a few years ago there was a fan (I think her name was Asidora) who claimed that the Estate paid people to say positive things about them on MJJC and that the moderators here were actually spies hired by the Estate. She had her own message board with other members who agreed with her. "Delusional" just about sums these people up.

Yes unfortunately, there are a bunch of fan like that. :doh:

I also read tweet just a few days ago speculating that someone from our MJJC Staff was working for the Estate as a PR.
The person was infiltrated. :D

The Conspiracy theory, you know. We have been used to witness this kind of stuff now. Pointless.

Besides, as if we were a bunch of sheep with no brain to make our own judgement...

Anyway...

@MJJC Staff & Members :I love you y'all. Despite I don't always agree with what I read / is said. ;-)

This board is my best MJ source of information with FACTS.

Last edited:
Debbie tweeted this:

@UhOkayThen @JesseeeJess flash news photos tweeted are public free Jess did nothing wrong MY side of the family has NEVER sold a photo

Cassie is Debbie saying^^ that the photos that were sent to TMZ are free, that is, her side did not ask for money, so it is ok? Is she saying it is ok to send a photo of her kid to the tabloid because they are not asking the tabloid for money?

Qbee By the way I like nuts & coo coos. They keep me entertained, so it is a pity the board kicks them out.

:hysterical:

This is brilliant stuff :rofl:
Mari Jackson ?@MJFFBrazil 9h
@belindabee83 She sought help from MJJC fandom to attack me.

Belinda O. ?@belindabee83 9h
@MJFFBrazil She could not even be woman enough to attack you. She asked her fellow employees from Sony/Estate, MJJC to attack you.

:blink:
kermit.gif

^^ Some of the stuff I hear about that goes on in twitter world within the fan community makes me more than happy to not have twitter. It seems there are real lunatics going about on there. MJJC keeps me sheltered. LOL.

Cassie is Debbie saying^^ that the photos that were sent to TMZ are free, that is, her side did not ask for money, so it is ok? Is she saying it is ok to send a photo of her kid to the tabloid because they are not asking the tabloid for money?

Qbee By the way I like nuts & coo coos. They keep me entertained, so it is a pity the board kicks them out.
Honestly I have no idea. I think Deb is saying that no one in her family has send a photo to TMZ or any other gossip rag.

I also read tweet just a few days ago speculating that someone from our MJJC Staff was working for the Estate as a PR.

that was me and it was because I was writing "eloquently". I never knew being an educated adult who could express herself intelligently and calmly would be used against me. :) So funny if you think about it.

As for Debbie

she's saying any picture you post/ tweet are public domain and therefore freely available to everyone. She says no one from her family ever sold a photo. interesting capitalization of "MY" side. Some can argue that she is also meaning Michael's side of the family has sold photos.

rotfl yeah just with hot pants in the saddle I hope they'll not do a longer ride... it will not be a good therapy for the butt then!!! ;)

We have banned this one 5 times from MJJC .. for attacking our members here and a campaign against MJJC on Twitter.
She is a nut case (that's being nice) .. I was happy to see Debbie have go at her.

Just to add, she also attacked Paris during the granny kidnapping episode, Prince as well, she called them bad blood, the only one spared was Blanket because he is the only one with Michaels blood, which, of course, only she would know! Lmao

Last edited:
^^ :bugeyed
Billie Jean is starting to look like the sane one to compare some of these loonies :doh:

^^^^Well she taught me one thing, that you can't reason with crazy!

The Conspiracy theory, you know. We have been used to witness this kind of stuff now. Pointless.

Besides, as if we were a bunch of sheep with no brain to make our own judgement...

Anyway...

@MJJC Staff & Members :I love you y'all. Despite I don't always agree with what I read / is said. ;-)

This board is my best MJ source of information with FACTS.

It's common on every forum--- and on Twitter, too--that if you support the Estate or John Branca, you must be a paid "plant." It's hilarious--I get accused of that often. The Estate must have a HUGE payroll!

Is it that the people who do not support the Estate or Branca feel a will was destroyed that named family members as executors and left all the loot to Michael's siblings?

It's common on every forum--- and on Twitter, too--that if you support the Estate or John Branca, you must be a paid "plant." It's hilarious--I get accused of that often. The Estate must have a HUGE payroll!
I love when People say the estate,this and they estate that. People , the Estate is Prince, Paris , Prince II and Mrs Katherine Jackson. Branca is the executor of the Estate.

I love when People say the estate,this and they estate that. People , the Estate is Prince, Paris , Prince II and Mrs Katherine Jackson. Branca is the executor of the Estate.

Just to clarify Katherine is not a beneficiary of MJ's Estate. She doesn't inherit anything. She receives an allowance that is set aside per the trust to pay for her expenses till her death. Then that part of the trust will go to the children who are the Only beneficiaries. Yes Branca and McClain are Executors. They manage the Estate and make all the decisions within the guidelines of the will and trust to further MJ's Legacy and build the Estate at this time.

^^ Some of the stuff I hear about that goes on in twitter world within the fan community makes me more than happy to not have twitter. It seems there are real lunatics going about on there. MJJC keeps me sheltered. LOL.

Some of the MJ "fans" on Twitter are completely insane. The reason why I put the word fans in quotations is because I don't consider people who speak ill of and make fun of MJ's children fans. I have seen people who claim to be fans say horrible things about the children, I won't say all the things I've seen on there because it is truly disgusting, but I have seen Janet fans refer to Prince and Paris as Prince Klein and Paris Klein as if they're not MJ's kids but Arnie Klein's kids and not worthy of the Jackson name.
Because of people like that I rarely tweet about MJ or his kids on Twitter because everytime I do I'm attacked by rabid Janet fans or Jackson family fans. Some people just shouldn't be allowed internet access really.

Alot of wackjobs have appeared post june 09.

I know, right? I was very active in the MJ online community prior to his death and sure there were always a few crazies, but since his death I sometimes feel we're outnumbered by these crazies. We have everything from people thinking the Estate is paying us because we don't like the Jacksons, people who believe MJ is still alive etc. Some people seems to have really lost their way after 2009. It makes me sad how divided the fans are these days, before his death it wasn't like this at all. Before we all got along (well, mostly anyways) and if I go on twitter and tweet my opinion on the AEG case I know that within a matter of minutes I'll be attacked left and right for being a Branca plant and being called "ugly white woman" by crazy Janet fans. Sometimes it makes me just wanna give up on the fan community and just be a fan by myself, if that makes any sense.

Elusive, didn't you use to post on the KOP forum as well back in the day?

within a matter of minutes I'll be attacked left and right for being a Branca plant and being called "ugly white woman" by crazy Janet fans. Sometimes it makes me just wanna give up on the fan community and just be a fan by myself, if that makes any sense.

Just laugh at it. I mean, really? Janet fans? Them trying to be all over the top and hateful against us is just laughable. You'd think Beatles fans would be kissing ass to a family filled with deadbeats? Them doing all that is just very embarrassing to them.

I know it's laughable. Some days all the negativity and bitching just annoys the hell outta me (it's not only Janet fans, but other MJ fans who are Jackson family supporters) I love Michael and I love his music and his talent which is what MJ fans used to discuss, but now it's all estate vs. Jackson family. It's not like I go looking for the arguments myself, these people constantly shows up in my mentions on twitter because I dare to not support the Jackson family. It happened just yesterday. It's draining.
I just miss how it used to be in the fan community. We always stood together in defending and supporting MJ, now fans are divided into all these groups and doing nothing but bitch at each other.

I know it's laughable. Some days all the negativity and bitching just annoys the hell outta me (it's not only Janet fans, but other MJ fans who are Jackson family supporters) I love Michael and I love his music and his talent which is what MJ fans used to discuss, but now it's all estate vs. Jackson family. It's not like I go looking for the arguments myself, these people constantly shows up in my mentions on twitter because I dare to not support the Jackson family. It happened just yesterday. It's draining.
I just miss how it used to be in the fan community. We always stood together in defending and supporting MJ, now fans are divided into all these groups and doing nothing but bitch at each other.

Sorry that these cowards are bothering you on twitter. Some folks just have nothing better to do with their time. Pretty sad if you ask me.

With me, when I randomly come across an obnoxious family supporter, it doesn't take much to shut them up. The arguments are always just so horrid and weak. Just this week on an non MJ forum, there is an MJ thread and on it and there was this big ass rant about MJ fans being racists because we criticize the family and I responded back by pointing out that this family has done everything they can to make fans dislike them and other obvious facts about the family and of course nothing was said back.

Just alot of bullshit talk from these supporters.

Yeah ive been a member of kop since 2001 approx. ppl, like paris imo are better off staying away from. twitter. leave the mental ward to the paitents!

Just to clarify Katherine is not a beneficiary of MJ's Estate.

You are wrong. KJ is a beneficiary of the Estate. But she's not a heir of the Estate. meaning that she does not inherit any part of the Estate.

Last edited:
Sorry that these cowards are bothering you on twitter. Some folks just have nothing better to do with their time. Pretty sad if you ask me.

With me, when I randomly come across an obnoxious family supporter, it doesn't take much to shut them up. The arguments are always just so horrid and weak. Just this week on an non MJ forum, there is an MJ thread and on it and there was this big ass rant about MJ fans being racists because we criticize the family and I responded back by pointing out that this family has done everything they can to make fans dislike them and other obvious facts about the family and of course nothing was said back.

Just alot of bullshit talk from these supporters.

Yeah, every time you present them with a valid argument they turn to the insults. That's what happened two days ago when I said Janet and the brothers had been working with AEG many times since the wrongful death suit was filed.

Back