Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

Correct me if I'm wrong but IMO it's not really the estates job/place to interfere with what I would think would be the guardians job? TJ seems to be on the case now which is as it should be, so that's good.

I totally totally agree with you. But my concern would be to get it shut down. At some point, it doesn't matter to me who does if it's causing her stress.

As the children of a celebrity (!), Michael's kids need body-guards (Security). Cyber-security is an important part of that. This should not be Paris' issue to deal with, at all. That's why she has a guardian, and I'd assume, a Security team.

Good points. But I do wonder if the estate has actually been approached. That estate consists of an army of lawyers, who contact other lawyers if something is beyond their particular expertise. If a phone call was made to them, especially considering Paris' emotional state a while ago, I think that instagram account would disappear.

I read from someone twitter that the estate have been made aware of the situation, and assumed people may have contacted or forwarded Paris' message to the estate's online team via twitter. I don't know if anything came out of it, or if they forwarded the message any further?

Anyways, it definitely is not the estate's job to handle this kind of situations.

I read from someone twitter that the estate have been made aware of the situation, and assumed people may have contacted or forwarded Paris' message to the estate's online team via twitter. I don't know if anything came out of it, or if they forwarded the message any further?

Anyways, it definitely is not the estate's job to handle this kind of situations.

Right. It's not the job of the estate to deal with this. They are there for the finances, not the personal lives and upbringing of the kids. This is EXACTLY the type of thing the guardians must be on top of. That Paris felt the need to reach out to fans tells everyone that her Security team is NOT on top of things. That is not safe, and she deserves better. Period. If her guardians are baffled about what to do, there is no lack of funds to hire an IT expert to handle it.

Right. It's not the job of the estate to deal with this. They are there for the finances, not the personal lives and upbringing of the kids. This is EXACTLY the type of thing the guardians must be on top of. That Paris felt the need to reach out to fans tells everyone that her Security team is NOT on top of things. That is not safe, and she deserves better. Period. If her guardians are baffled about what to do, there is no lack of funds to hire an IT expert to handle it.

Thankfully TJ seems on to it now so hopefully between him and people reporting it should resolve the issue. I agree that it would help if they would verify her account that way it's clear for all to see.

Seemingly the solution was to make her instagram account public?

Question to people who have instagram account. When you post something, you current location shows with that post, so is it possible to delete that location?

I was thinking, now that Paris account is open to everybody to see, she posted few posts when she was in Utah (name of the place can be seen). I worry if tabloids gets a wiff about it, they make tabloid rubbish post Paris's whereabouts that time, or even try to hack/buy her records from that faculty:bugeyed

Last edited:
^^^^^ It seems odd to ask for privacy and have any account public, but hey ho this really is a job for her guardians to be concerned about not us. TJ is young enough to know how these things work and both he, Prince and Paris know the pitfalls and dangers of tabloids and stalkers and are not new to this so......

When you post something, you current location shows with that post, so is it possible to delete that location?

The location is completely optional when posting.

Although since the image is posted, I am not sure if instagram keeps the geo tags which store the GPS location of the original image.

If so this means even if no location is posted on instagram, the image could be downloaded and the geo tags could be viewed.

She seems like a loose cannon too. The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence. They knew the media would believe and twist the story of a young pretty girl. We don't know what exactly happened, but we shouldn't assume that Paris's word is the right one.

I really had to laugh at the comment, " The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence". What a joke that statement is. Janet and Randy were basically trying to portray Patis in a negative light. They were filming Paris and were going to send those photos to TMZ and other tabloids and say Paris was out of control. Of course, what Janet and Randy didn't realize was that THEY were being filmed by security cameras and the security cameras showed Janet trying to snatch Paris' phone and follow her into the house. The security camera shows Janet and Randy harassing and taunting Paris and Prince as they try to get into the house. The security also shows Janet and Randy laughing as they film Paris with their cell phones. At one point on the film, Randy stops Janet from trying to follow Paris into the house and tells her to take pictures. My question to you is how could you come up the version that you and other Janet fans did, when the TRUTH is right there on the security camera film.Finally, I am so glad that Prince posted the tweet that basically shut down Janet and Randy's devious plan. Neither Janet or Randy denied anything in Prince's tweet, because they knew that he was telling the truth. It's sad that Janet ALLOWED a child, Paris, to take the brunt of the hate that her (Janet) fans spewed out. Is there any wonder that Paris doesn't want to have anything to do with Janet or Randy? Paris wasn't the "loose cannon", Janet was.

Last edited:
Question to people who have instagram account. When you post something, you current location shows with that post, so is it possible to delete that location?

I was thinking, now that Paris account is open to everybody to see, she posted few posts when she was in Utah (name of the place can be seen). I worry if tabloids gets a wiff about it, they make tabloid rubbish post Paris's whereabouts that time, or even try to hack/buy her records from that faculty:bugeyed

The location is completely optional when posting.

Although since the image is posted, I am not sure if instagram keeps the geo tags which store the GPS location of the original image.

If so this means even if no location is posted on instagram, the image could be downloaded and the geo tags could be viewed.

In addition, one can choose the location so that it gives a general area of where the photo was taken, not the specific location of where the photo was taken. So pretending that she lived in Beverley Hills (I don't know where, just go with the flow people), she could tap the location tag, type in 'Beverley Hills' and it'll just show the general area of BH... you know where Google Maps takes you if you look it up.

If she chose to include the photo's location rather than itself, I believe it would utilise the location data that is part of the photo's EXIF metadata, which is pretty precise and thus it would give the precise location on Instagram, rather than a 'general location'. Including a location is optional and you can alter/delete it at any time (confirmed this on my account just then).

Also, The location data Instagram displays is separate from the photo itself and thus isn't added to the uploaded photo's EXIF metadata (so if you were to 'save the image', it wouldn't have the geotags in the metadata).

It seems odd to ask for privacy and have any account public, but hey ho this really is a job for her guardians to be concerned about not us.

Bubs: When I post pics on Instagram, I have the option of including my location, but I choose not to. My account is also private.

Last Tear: I concur; this is an issue for Paris' guardians, not Mike's fans. Speaking for myself, I'm a fan of Mike and my only concern/interest is anything concerning his legacy of music/dance/visual arts. Mike's fanbase isn't (or shouldn't be considered as) a tool to be used at the whim of anyone.

I think the estate is more bout business deals etc

When It comes to more personal stuf like her twitter account etcf it needs to be dealt with whoever her guardian is untill she turns 18

^^I would think this would be easy to do. I'm constantly reading "news reports" that Beyoncé posted a picture on Instagram. Or another celebrity did.
LA is full of celebrities (and their kids) all using social media and I'd imagine they all have crazy hoaxers pretending to be them. I'd think this could be shut down by the company thru their fraud department instead of making videos pleading for help from fans.
It seems strange to me.

Glad TJ is on it. Is it closed yet?

Last edited:
^^^^^ It seems odd to ask for privacy and have any account public, but hey ho this really is a job for her guardians to be concerned about not us. TJ is young enough to know how these things work and both he, Prince and Paris know the pitfalls and dangers of tabloids and stalkers and are not new to this so......

Yes, she should be careful what kind of photos she puts there as they will end up in tabloids.

I think, it is only matter of time when the name of the place Paris stayed in Utah is revealed in the media as it can be seen in her older pots, but maybe it is not that important even if it is revealed?

Thanks Historic and Euan for info regarding instagram:D

Glad TJ is on it. Is it closed yet?

No, it is not closed, quite opposite. It was made public and everybody can see everything.

No, it is not closed, quite opposite. It was made public and everybody can see everything.
What?! Personally, if I was her guardian (and I'd do this with my own non-celebrity kid) I wouldn't allow them to have a public account. That just opens you up to all sorts of things, especially kidnapping. She still has to do what the guardians say until she moves away and gets her own money-so I think they should shut it down-to protect her.

There are a couple of tabloid stories circulating around about the 3 kids anyway today-and obviously they can't or won't do anything about that-it just cost way too much money to sue tabloids over stupid stuff-unless you can succeed in shutting them down. But no reason to give them more ammunition by having a public social media account.

What?! Personally, if I was her guardian (and I'd do this with my own non-celebrity kid) I wouldn't allow them to have a public account. That just opens you up to all sorts of things, especially kidnapping. She still has to do what the guardians say until she moves away and gets her own money-so I think they should shut it down-to protect her.

There are a couple of tabloid stories circulating around about the 3 kids anyway today-and obviously they can't or won't do anything about that-it just cost way too much money to sue tabloids over stupid stuff-unless you can succeed in shutting them down. But no reason to give them more ammunition by having a public social media account.

I was reading stuff from other site and somebody said that because Paris' account was verified, that action made it public?
I don't know if that is true? Just because you get your account verified, it means you cannot have privacy?

I was reading stuff from other site and somebody said that because Paris' account was verified, that action made it public?
I don't know if that is true? Just because you get your account verified, it means you cannot have privacy?

So we don't know who verified her account if she did not it would have been privacy. Old well nothing she can do now right now that it is public.

This is why i do not have this account to much go on over there. I just hope Paris be careful some of the ppls there are not nice.

Maybe she should just remove the account. Can she do that?

I agree shut it down.

Last edited:
That is not Paris' instagram account, and don't ask me to post it here because I ain't doing it:)

Yes it is. It literally links to her verified account right now.

So since I posted, they took down the imposter and replaced it with Paris for real :p

Ooh, I see, poser's account was deleted, and Paris old account made inactive, and those two have links to 1 current and verified account:D

She gained over 7 thousand followers already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I see, poser's account was deleted, and Paris old account made inactive, and those two have links to 1 current and verified account:D

She gained over 7 thousand followers already?

Wow that alot for a teenage to have. I really should be surpires her father is Michael Jackson.

Wow that alot for a teenage to have. I really should be surpires her father is Michael Jackson.

That's the main reason (if not the only reason) she has that many followers. I'm sure a huge chunk of that 7000+ are Mike's fans. Probably the same ones being snarky about the Kardashians/Jenners, Hiltons and any other famous-for-nothing "celebrities".

Why is a post from Paris regarding her parents on the mjjc Facebook page?
The kids aren't 21 and paternity talk is not allowed, is it?? Even if it comes from them, it can be spread around.

It bothers me to death that people attack the kids on social media and I don't know the good of reposting here.
(I would have written on Facebook but this forum is more private).

Back