Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

The 1-800 number is also taking requests so you might want to try that as well as the petition.

I made my rounds again and at one Walmart a Pepsi man was there. I explained my predicament and he said he can't think of any place he has sent the cans to. He told me I can special order and Friday he will send them to that Walmart. I ordered the 12 pack and individual cans. The manager at that Walmart had no idea what he or I was talking about and it turns out that they are supposed to be sending cans to the Walmart stores but being there is so much going on with Pepsi that this promotion has stalled.

The 1-800 number is also taking requests so you might want to try that as well as the petition.

I made my rounds again and at one Walmart a Pepsi man was there. I explained my predicament and he said he can't think of any place he has sent the cans to. He told me I can special order and Friday he will send them to that Walmart. I ordered the 12 pack and individual cans. The manager at that Walmart had no idea what he or I was talking about and it turns out that they are supposed to be sending cans to the Walmart stores but being there is so much going on with Pepsi that this promotion has stalled.
I don't believe there is a 12-pack for these cans. They are sold individually.

Saw this at my local supermarket
mj.jpg

I hope Thomas Sneddon enters the market and sees this in front of his eyes.

Checked three bodegas and one supermarket today here in Bushwick, Brooklyn...nothing. Only thing I found was Pepsi Olympics 2012 themed cans.

Those California photos look great and so does the Michael shopping for Pepsi. I wonder if Pepsi is gaining in sales?

Re: BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Are there any other countries known were Pepsi is going to release the bad cans?

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging

Michael forever king of pop!!!!!! I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!

I cannot wait!!!! Michael forever king of pop!!!!!
Always in my heart!!!!!

Hahaha yeah pretty much. I was told that they had the cans there and then getting to see that huge display was a nice surprise.

I think I might be getting the big lean standee thats on top

Even if you they dont have one out, ask if they have one in the back
That's a good idea. I will ask. :)

Good luck in your search Suzynyc and Scorpio!

Last edited:
Published in the site Pepsi Brazil :shifty:

545348_424449020933259_925448764_n.jpg

:eek:

OMG!
kermit.gif
Thanks John Branca!!!!! :hug:

:girl_sigh:

Well isnt that just the cutest thing. :)
The 2 most recognized iconic items ever! The Pepsi too! Haha!
The third most iconic item would be MJ's loafers!

Dang, I have posted in here a lot! :lol:

Hey there Ash :ciao: Hi Lucilla

^^ So awesome! Keep it up with all the pics, guys, since a lot of us won't be able to see these on the shelves! :(

:D

Ashtanga;3661141 said:

8 full cans now… :lol:

I'm thinking of growing flowers in some of the cans. It says it'll expire on February 11, 2013… so I think I will keep @ least half of them full. :) Who knows, in 50 years, these pepsi cans might be worth more…(it might pay for my great grand children's education) :lol:

@suzynyc … :lol: Same thing happened when i read it fast… :p

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back