Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

The latest reply from Britvic explains why they are not producing the cans for the UK market (kinda):

"Thank you for your enquiry. Britvic are the licensed manufacturer of Pepsi products for the UK market, on behalf of Pepsico in the USA.It is Pepsico's decision as to which promotional packaging they introduce in each country. Unfortunately, they have decided not to launch this packaging in the UK.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Britvic Consumer Care Advisor"

So it's Pepsico USA who determing where the cans are released, not the local manufacturer.

If UK people want to make a last minute demand for MJ cans in the UK they need to contact PepsiCo USA directly....

Great news (At least for me)!!!!

Argentina is most likely getting the campaing!!! There's already a contest going on and they said they'll give news about the cans next week!!

If you want to , please vote for me on the contest and help me win!!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123807

Thanks!

Last edited:
Way to go to everyone getting the cans in their countries. To those who are trying to change Pepsi's mind to bring them the cans GOOD LUCK, you are entitled to make an effort and request them :clapping: I went to several stores in the USA yesterday and wasn't lucky, but this month we're getting all the lovely designs in Mexico and I'm so going on a treasure hunt :D

HI, Are the cans availlible in Dresden? I´m from Czech republic and I would like to go on trip and hunt for some cans. Anybody bought the cans in DRESDEN please?

"Someone" :fortuneteller: :p told me that the cans will arrive in Brazil in October/November. :woohoo:
kermit.gif
Let's see... :shifty: I'll wait for it... :timer:

The latest reply from Britvic explains why they are not producing the cans for the UK market (kinda):

"Thank you for your enquiry. Britvic are the licensed manufacturer of Pepsi products for the UK market, on behalf of Pepsico in the USA.It is Pepsico's decision as to which promotional packaging they introduce in each country. Unfortunately, they have decided not to launch this packaging in the UK.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Britvic Consumer Care Advisor"

So it's Pepsico USA who determing where the cans are released, not the local manufacturer.

If UK people want to make a last minute demand for MJ cans in the UK they need to contact PepsiCo USA directly....

Did that response upset you?

I emailed to Pepsi Canada yesterday and their repsonse to me is...

"Whenever a consumer takes the time to contact us, we are eager to respond. Please be assured that your point of view has been shared with the appropriate corporate management. It will be given careful consideration and kept in mind for the future."

I was insulted that they didn't take message seriously. So that's it. I'm done with Pepsi.

"Someone" :fortuneteller: :p told me that the cans will arrive in Brazil in October/November. :woohoo:
kermit.gif
Don't forget about Poland. Cans will be here in early September : 3

kermit.gif

^Awesome! Pepsi Argentina's page is promoting it too so it won't be long till we get them!! They posted a blurred design of the Bad one!

^ yes, South America is gonna get it! :yes: This is the promotion I found on Facebook for Argentina.

https://www.facebook.com/pepsiargentina

I just hope some of you get the 3 designs! :p Can't wait to have them, can't wait to have my Bad 25 box set either!

September, hurry up man! :p

Don't forget about Poland. Cans will be here in early September : 3

Really? Is Poland getting the cans? My friend will be so thrilled to hear that.

Enter For A Chance To Celebrate Michael Jackson’s BAD Anniversary At NYC Event

MJ-BAD25-image.jpg

Pull out your black leather jackets and get ready to moonwalk for the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson‘s BAD album. VH1 is sending a few lucky fans to the Pepsi Billboard Summer Beats Celebrates BAD25 & Michael Jackson, King of Pop event in NYC to take photos for VH1. On August 29 at New York City’s Gotham Hall you have the chance to groove to A-list performers who are all coming together for one reason: to celebrate the King. Are you so excited you’re singing “You know I’m bad, I’m bad, you know it” yet?

To enter to win it’s as simple as tagging your summer photos on Instagram and Twitter with #playnow. Easy breezy. Once you’ve tagged your photos with the hashtag you’re automatically entered in the contest. If you’re the lucky chosen fans you will win flight accommodations to NYC, exclusive access to take pictures from the event for VH1 and the opportunity to star in a VH1 News Hit. There’s no better way to celebrate MJ’s 25th BAD anniversary. So get to tagging those photos with #playnow. To learn more visit www.vh1livefornow.com.

Facebook Argentina said the cans are out already. Hopefully i wont have as much trouble as a lot of people I read about here.

They posted SC and Bad one, not regular BAD tour one so i guess those are the two we are getting..

Icant wait to get my hands on 50 of those cans!!!

OH COME ON, I'VE BEEN IN NYC FOR TWO WEEKS AND STILL NO SIGN OF THESE CANS!

Everyone likes Coca Cola better or otherwise it's just the regular pepsi cans/bottles! :(

Somewhere near Flushing, Queens would be good. Where is this "STOP N GO" convenience store?

OH COME ON, I'VE BEEN IN NYC FOR TWO WEEKS AND STILL NO SIGN OF THESE CANS!

Everyone likes Coca Cola better or otherwise it's just the regular pepsi cans/bottles! :(

Somewhere near Flushing, Queens would be good. Where is this "STOP N GO" convenience store?

Campaign is over in the USA, unless there are left over cans you'll not be able to find them anymore.

They arrived in Mexico about a week ago, they said they'll take a few days to stock up and for us to start finding them as they do soo....I'm excited lol

Campaign is over in the USA, unless there are left over cans you'll not be able to find them anymore.

true... the campaign in USA did end long ago... just wallmart were selling them... i am lucky i could get some from a friend there... because even the design is the same.. the size is bigger... so its kind of unique !!!

i am from Colombia... and they said they will release the cans here (Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador) in october... i will buy as much as i can.. !!!

Back