Personal MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia Discussion

I don't have anything spectacular but this probably all the notable stuff I own.

http://imgbox.com/g/fIJkeQnKNr
I'm not a collector but I really love this picture of your collection. Looks so cool with everything grouped together like that. Loving the BOTDF, looks great. I was looking for info re the Captain EO and Moonwalker comics, that's how I ended up on this thread.

Like I said, I don't do the collector thing but I do wish I'd kept the tribute edition of Smash Hits that came out when Michael died. I'm not gonna go online and buy it. That's not happening. But I should have kept it. šŸ™

Last edited:
Gosh, I have so many MJ stuff. lol I can't show it with pics at the moment, but here's what I have.
CDs, I have Off The Wall to Invincible plus the XSCAPE album and BOTDF. I have one MJ-related shirt (Captain EO). I also have 4 or 5 MJ posters (if you include the XSCAPE one). Three MJ-related comic books, including Moonwalker and Captain EO. I have Moonwalker for the Sega Genesis. I have an MJ dance game on the 3DS. I have Thriller on vinyl, also. I have a comic book magazine which had pages talking about the Captain EO comic book.
@filmandmusic - FYI

I'm not a collector so I don't have this type of stuff but I thought this little story about the Michael stamps was quite interesting.

st-vincent-stamp-896-michael-jackson-2-1985.jpg

These stamps are so nice! But I only have a cheap reprint. (at least they were tooooooo cheap to be legit)

Question:
I wonder how people store their big Opus books. If anyone has nice pics, please share.

There is no space here atm where I live, but I secretly fantasize about a book stand. Wouldn't that be a nice center piece for a Michael shrine? šŸ˜†

These stamps are so nice!
They are. Like I said, I'm not the collector type but I do like these stamps, maybe bc they're a bit different. Also with them being Thriller era.

But I only have a cheap reprint. (at least they were tooooooo cheap to be legit)
:ROFLMAO:

There is no space here atm where I live, but I secretly fantasize about a book stand. Wouldn't that be a nice center piece for a Michael shrine? šŸ˜†
A book stand would work really well. Some of the space could be for photos or something else that needed a nice display space. Or arrange the books so that the front cover is facing outwards rather than just seeing the spines. And it would be easy to change the display around. :D

They are. Like I said, I'm not the collector type but I do like these stamps, maybe bc they're a bit different. Also with them being Thriller era.

:ROFLMAO:

A book stand would work really well. Some of the space could be for photos or something else that needed a nice display space. Or arrange the books so that the front cover is facing outwards rather than just seeing the spines. And it would be easy to change the display around. :D
This idea is getting better and better! Every week there is a new "MJ BOOK OF THE WEEK" or other fav MJ items on this book stand. šŸ¤­

This idea is getting better and better! Every week there is a new "MJ BOOK OF THE WEEK" or other fav MJ items on this book stand. šŸ¤­
That is a fabulous idea. And it would look so good. So many ways to display it, to make it stand out and look special.

Definitely I think the book stand needs a few other MJ items on there. To break up the space visually, to bring a different energy and some more colour and texture. And it would be such a nice mix. Some of the books are serious but some MJ items might be more 'fun'.

Even if you can't do the book stand at this point in your life, it's a lovely fantasy. It's really nice to be creative in your head even if you can't do it for real.

Guys, anybody knows how much today is worth this limited oficial porcelain statue with Certificate?
111.jpg

Guys, anybody knows how much today is worth this limited oficial porcelain statue with Certificate?
111.jpg
Those are pretty rare.. On etsy one is listed as Ā£ 707.65. and over on ebay
Ā£425.00
Approximately EUR 489.21 ...

Those are pretty rare.. On etsy one is listed as Ā£ 707.65. and over on ebay
Ā£425.00
Approximately EUR 489.21 ...
Thank U. I have one in Near Mint shape with Certificate... Trying to get rid of it... I am actually not collecting anymore 629/1000

@wendijane

Not sure where to post this!

That Thriller mag that got published, it's on sale in WH Smith. I'm sure you already know this but, just to be safe, thought I'd mention it. I'm not gonna be buying it. Looks OK but nothing special, imo. Nothing I'd wanna keep, for sure. It's priced at Ā£13.99 which I think is insane.

Anyway, thought I'd flag it up.

If you want you can follow this group . Has many collectibles. You can post and yours . I am one of the admin . You only have to answer in the questions and you are in

i dont even know what that is
I wasn't even looking for collections stuff, just photos of Michael. This popped up but with no info. That album, I'm wondering if it was a release just for one particular region. Although I thought that was more of a CD thing, not so much a vinyl thing. But I'm not a collector type so I wouldn't know. But I've never seen it before.

Ryan & Vernay's MJJ5 Room Tour 2022

"Updated February 2022 tour of our MJ/J5 Collection room. Please view and share."

7m 42s

We Don't Have To Be Over 21, single (1971 release), unique edition in 2 parts !
(Thank you delivery services.)

20230530-T155104-Z-DSC01457.jpg

Brought the mj bad pop vinyl figure today :) to add to my mj collection

Back