Pick a Song

Cheater, Throwin' Your Life Away, or Speed Demon?

• Total voters
What will the choice mean? It's, what's your favorite? I really liked Speed Demon, TYLA is very intriguing, but this is not available in good quality. So I don't know.

What will the choice mean? It's, what's your favorite? I really liked Speed Demon, TYLA is very intriguing, but this is not available in good quality. So I don't know.
I guess, favorite, in your opinion the best.

Listened to these songs several times. And while the song was playing, I wanted to choose it. Then there was silence and I realized which one I wanted to hear first. The choice was made

Voted Speed Demon. Probably aided by the video, childhood and the fact that I heard it tons more than the other 2

Cheater needs a proper rework and/or finishing touches. The instrumental just bores me :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no no no its my song that's winning zin !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know, babe, but I don't care. You go ahead and win, I'll listen to my cool, cool song. Y'know, that song I've listened to all of 3 times, lol. :ROFLMAO:

oh, that was neat! I see what you did there. Fab!

But I'll stay over here, thanks. In my exclusive 'One Person Only' Cheater Zone. :ROFLMAO:
.....Well...And nothin' gonna stop me
Ain't no stop and go :ROFLMAO:
I'm speedin' on the midway
I gotta really burn this road.

.....Well...And nothin' gonna stop me
Well, it's true. You are unstoppable, lol.

Ain't no stop and go :ROFLMAO:
I'm speedin' on the midway
I gotta really burn this road.
I would quote a Cheater lyric here ...

"I don't care a jack bone about what you do"

... but it might sound unfriendly plus it might qualify as derailing the thread and I never do that. Ever!

Well, it's true. You are unstoppable, lol.

I would quote a Cheater lyric here ...

"I don't care a jack bone about what you do"

... but it might sound unfriendly plus it might qualify as derailing the thread and I never do that. Ever!
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"I'm headed for the border
It's on my mind
And nothin' really matters
I've got to be on time
Look in the view mirror
Is he hot on my tracks
Is he getting nearer
I feel some heat, is on my back"

Back