Picture Of The Day

Harry Belafonte & Sidney Poitier
58decce9f5332e93c47190ae48511a9e839a526d.jpg

Willie Nelson, Lionel Richie, Tina Turner, Bob Dylan, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson and Bruce Springsteen during the recording of "We Are The World," 1985

R.I.P. Tina Turner

Fw6h6aZXgAEeV6-

@wendijane

The G n' R thread was too old even for me to bump so posting this over here. Mick Hutson photographs Slash, apparently at a tribute thing for Freddie Mercury.

photo-of-guns-roses-and-slash-and-guns-n-roses-and-guns-and-roses.jpg

Last edited:
omg! that's almost spooky, lol. :ROFLMAO:
No no ..i know... No let me put this into perspective. So those pics are from Mr H eye , and both M & Axl have their hands up so ...it's that.
Not going to say that there are many many pics Mr h took of them ..and zin just casually picks the two i literally
had f
framed side by side (even at the cut off point with Axls shorts down to a t as well .) i am spooked too :LOL: and i can't take this thing off bold ffs

No no ..i know... No let me put this into perspective. So those pics are from Mr H eye , and both M & Axl have their hands up so ...it's that.
Not going to say that there are many many pics Mr h took of them ..and zin just casually picks the two i literally
had f
framed side by side (even at the cut off point with Axls shorts down to a t as well .) i am spooked too :LOL: and i can't take this thing off bold ffs
um, Axl's shorts. There was one photo of his, er ... shorts and, y'know ... :eek:... but I thought it was too much for the board (ie, too much for me, lol) so I passed and chose this one instead.

um, Axl's shorts. There was one photo of his, er ... shorts and, y'know ... :eek:... but I thought it was too much for the board (ie, too much for me, lol) so I passed and chose this one instead.
Exactly . i wouldn't put any of ...i know what you mean lol ..those ..ones up anyway and that is the one i had it had a cut off point so perfect for framing .Don't even show me the other one because i would be freaked out if it is the one i am thinking of haha not in that way in the fact you chose this over it like i did all those years ago haha

Exactly . i wouldn't put any of ...i know what you mean lol ..those ..ones up anyway and that is the one i had it had a cut off point so perfect for framing .Don't even show me the other one because i would be freaked out
Seriously, girl, I can't even cope with seeing it myself. SO not me! I love a good rock photo but there are some freakin' limits, lol. Axl and his blimmin' shorts! Give me a topless rock god guitarist any day, lol.

if it is the one i am thinking of haha
I bet it is but I'm not posting it!

not in that way in the fact you chose this over it like i did all those years ago haha
Exactly! I ran screaming from the other one so this one seemed almost tame. Not really but you know what I mean, lol.

Seriously, girl, I can't even cope with seeing it myself. SO not me! I love a good rock photo but there are some freakin' limits, lol. Axl and his blimmin' shorts! Give me a topless rock god guitarist any day, lol.
:LOL:When he was in my fiction he always was dressed properly though
I bet it is but I'm not posting it!
I bet it is you know! ahaha ...we get most things in sync it seems babe
Exactly! I ran screaming from the other one so this one seemed almost tame. Not really but you know what I mean, lol.
No i know. we won't go there. We wont. we can't haha :LOL: i want...no . no no haha !

I still cannot get over this though ...two framed childhood ...like, the apex of photos almost - (Well, very much beloved) photos , spot on.

I still cannot get over this though ...two framed childhood ...like, the apex of photos almost - (Well, very much beloved) photos , spot on.
It is kinda amazing, isn't it? If I wasn't so distracted I could enjoy the moment more. I'm distracted bc I found a video of an interview with Mick Hutson and I have nowhere to post it. He doesn't mention Michael so can't really put it in the Dangerous thread although one of the HtW photos does pop up on a slideshow in the background - it's from 2014 when Mick Hutson had a photo exhibition up North. Anyway, it's a nice little interview but I just don't know where to put it and it's frustrating.

It is kinda amazing, isn't it? If I wasn't so distracted I could enjoy the moment more. I'm distracted bc I found a video of an interview with Mick Hutson and I have nowhere to post it. He doesn't mention Michael so can't really put it in the Dangerous thread although one of the HtW photos does pop up on a slideshow in the background - it's from 2014 when Mick Hutson had a photo exhibition up North. Anyway, it's a nice little interview but I just don't know where to put it and it's frustrating.
It is spectacular is what it is babe ! What about ..Is it appropriate to create a thread since the guy gave so much to this community.. or ..videos of the day um..

It is spectacular is what it is babe ! What about ..Is it appropriate to create a thread since the guy gave so much to this community.. or ..videos of the day um..
hm, dunno. You decide, babe. I'm not very good at judging stuff like that.

@wendijane

Another Mick Hutson photo before I totter off to bed, lol. FNM, looks like 1992 to me.

faith-no-more-portrait-1990-billboard-1548.jpg
i am beyond shocked at the magnitude of Mr H work .He photographed everyone :oops:
Yeah idsay that is 1992 ...1992 is freaking me out right now :eek::LOL: I feel like im in the summer of 1992 tonight .. how does the saying go ..be caful l what you wish for or something
Sleep well lady :D have a good night woah what a unique night ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back