Poll: A Place With No Name or Another Day

Which Would You Like Released first?

• A Place With No Name

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Another Day

Votes: 52 50.5%

• Total voters
Impossible to vote since I haven't heard A Place With No Name in full. I do think Another Day is one of the best tracks on the Michael copilation!

1. A Place With No Name (Original Version)
2. Another Day (MICHAEL Album Version)
3. A Place With No Name (Xscape Album Version) - I don't like this at all

A Place With No Name the real version, no contest. The soul Michael has in his vocals is unrivalled

A Place With No Name, by a country mile. I actually like both the original and the Xscape version of the song. I think it features one of Michael's finest vocal delivery. And I am always a fan of Michael's escapism songs.

Another Day is a song that I have always disliked. I think it is possibly the worst song Michael ever recorded. I must have heard it only a couple of times in the last eight years. Extremely boring song that is made even worse by Lenny Kravitz.

Another Day is a song that I have always disliked. I think it is possibly the worst song Michael ever recorded. I must have heard it only a couple of times in the last eight years. Extremely boring song that is made even worse by Lenny Kravitz.

Wow! No way is it the worst song. LOL. That title could go to at least five or six others from MJ's career.

I don't like A Place With No Name very much (either version) - I don't know why America's "Horse With No Name" was ever messed with, or why Michael was doing the messing, to be honest.

Back