Votes: 22 9.1%
  • I'd get his phone number

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • I'd slap him and then call the police

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 39 16.2%

• Total voters
i am not a girl but if i were, i'd be fascinated for being made a move on in THAT way. lol it's awesome. good thread :D

It depends on the overall spirit in which it was done in. I can see it being a VERY cute approach that could certainly knock ME off my feet if it was done in a humble way with the right person.

I'd run away being really freaked out BUT if it was MJ then well that's a different story!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd laugh and probably strike up a convo (as long as there were no super creepy cues lol) :)

If it's a cute guy-- maybe?

Hahaha.. I'm so superficial...

But, If he was the same age as me, I really would give him a chance just because I love MJ fans... We can be friends...

If it was someone who was as hot as Michael and could actually sing, I'd be too mesmerized to move.

Umm hold on, it would prob mean he's an MJ fan and likes to take inspiration from Mike.
So.. that would be a dream come true, someone who's thought processes like mine are very much linked to Michael! Wow..perfect match!

Away from the dream though it'd prob be really cringe lol.

I think I would probably laugh, then walk away as quickly as possible. :lol:

For the girls who are saying that you would just walk away then that guy could think that your acting just like the girl (Her name escapes me right now) in The Way You Make Me Feel video and then he could continue to follow you while singing the song :p

That's kind of funny. Your out minding your own business and suddenly without warning the whole The Way You Make Me Feel video is acted out

If Michael is doing this, I don't want to say what I will do to him... at every other person I will laugh and run so fast as I can.... LOL

It's just great if it comes from MICHAEL...

I'd laugh and then i'd walk away. However, if it was Michael I would :eek:hmy2: :wild: :jumpy: :woohoo: :happy_dance: :jump1: :bounce: :shock2: :8-25-03stretcher:

hmmm... let me see...

if it is michael, the moment he starts to say aow, i would quickly hug him...and further i would "give him more than a hug" ...haha :) but still i need to check with him first on the definition of the word...

if it is someone else, cute guy, first i would laugh then i would walk. but i hope that he would chase me back asking me to be his friend and my number. (hmm, probably i dream a lot...haha...)

if other than that, i think i would freak out and then laugh and then walk speedily. and no chasing part, this time...haha... :)

but then, i really hope it is michael, not someone else...

Last edited:
Back