Re: Post picture of Michael in you birth-year

018.jpg

007.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:

ok what a lovely idea for a thread!!:yes:
But one small problem LOL...........I am rubbish at posting pics!! lol :doh:
please can someone post me a nice one of MJ as in Billie Jean back in March the day he did his debut song and dance that took him into league of his own?? :yes:
16th March 1983??
Pleasy weasy? lol
so grateful! thanks!
I'll try but as I say it will come up as a load of numbers and letters!!:doh:
29kv1cobilliejean83

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/awards/grammy_86/press/018.jpg[img]
[img]http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/appearances/pepsi/007.jpg
002.jpg

I love "chunky" 1986 Michael!

haha... I know of many ppl that became fans in the 2000's, when the press was so hard on Mike.. so you can be assured that in the 90's many many became fans, easily.QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Of course the 90s and 00s were the best for Michael IMO, and I still think he wrote his best songs in those years, but it was so hard for Michael to get a break in the press. I remember when History came out, two different music journalists saying he was "Past it, past it, past it". WTF?????????????!!!!
It was so galling to hear that when we knew he had never been better and was nowhere near peaking.

So what I meant was that because I'm an older generation of fan, unless I come on here, I tend to forget that there are millions of superfans who became fans of Michael when he was going through his worst times, and not like me that became a fan during Thriller and my sis who was born in 85.

ok what a lovely idea for a thread!!:yes:
But one small problem LOL...........I am rubbish at posting pics!! lol :doh:
please can someone post me a nice one of MJ as in Billie Jean back in March the day he did his debut song and dance that took him into league of his own?? :yes:
16th March 1983??
Pleasy weasy? lol
so grateful! thanks!
I'll try but as I say it will come up as a load of numbers and letters!!:doh:
29kv1cobilliejean83

You again?? :hysterical:
lol just kidding no offense. ;)
I can post the pictures you asked but I'll explain to you how to upload pictures , it's quite easy:

First you should have a web page where there's only a picture (for example:http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/appearances/nyc/070602/008.jpg) and copy the address.
Ok now you type this:

So basically it suppose to look like that:
highlight] (with NO space between the adress and the tag)

OK the pictures: :) from 1983
008.jpg

035.jpg

003.jpg

003.jpg

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Of course the 90s and 00s were the best for Michael IMO, and I still think he wrote his best songs in those years, but it was so hard for Michael to get a break in the press. I remember when History came out, two different music journalists saying he was "Past it, past it, past it". WTF?????????????!!!!
It was so galling to hear that when we knew he had never been better and was nowhere near peaking.

So what I meant was that because I'm an older generation of fan, unless I come on here, I tend to forget that there are millions of superfans who became fans of Michael when he was going through his worst times, and not like me that became a fan during Thriller and my sis who was born in 85.

Ok, understand :D
yeah, I hate it when people says "oh yeah billie jean, billie jean, thriller" bla bla... and completely ignore HIStory or Dangerous, even Invincible.
These are AMAZING albums. so much talent and people care only about Billie Jean and Beat it.
I mean C'mon!! :O
thankgod that most ppl I know do love and listen to these albums :)

thriller-michael-jackson.jpg

1982 baby!!

Oh my FunkyJay, your picture is wondeful!!!!! Never seen that one before!
He looks sooooooooooooo precious! :)

And thanx for helping Avija! Gonna post a picture soon!
Thanx!

1991 :D

007.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

014.jpg

064.jpg