(Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Re: Prince Jackson -thread

You can also see the "This Morning" Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/
and add a comment or two. Just scroll down until you see Michael's picture. Sadly, most of them are quite saddening, and stupid. I just watched the interview, Prince is so down to Earth, I love hearing him talk about Michael

I was surprised that he had flown all the way to London for a 10 minute interview...and is flying back to LA today as he has college tomorrow. It seems a long way to come...I wonder if he was doing anything else in London while he was here?

The interview seemed very 'standard'...he's a very private person, his father taught 'kindness', a quick mention of 'Heal LA' and leading by example, talking about watching movies with the sound turned off, studying directors MJ admired. Blanket is 'focusing on school' and 'wants to be a film director'.

You can also see the "This Morning" Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/
and add a comment or two. Just scroll down until you see Michael's picture. Sadly, most of them are quite saddening, and stupid.

There was a scattering of comments about 'Is MJ really his father'?, and a few of the expected about MJ himself (buying complainants off), but I was surprised (given this is largely a 'tabloid-ish and scandal- hungry TV channel) that these comments seemed to be far in the minority (and did not go unchallenged) and that most people remarked what a nice young man Prince was.

Last edited:

Hes so lovely in everyway. A total credit to mj and oh how the haters will hate that. Well done jr you were great.

I so love this guy. He seems to be someone you can approach easily and say "Hi" and get a "Hello" back.

He has a way of bringing the credit of what he is to his dad (which I feel like a slap to doubters' faces), plus the way he speaks and what he speaks about sound always so positive.

:)

Liked the way he deflected the mask question interms of being professional although personally i would have liked him to set the record straight. It can never be said enough

There was a scattering of comments about 'Is MJ really his father'?, and a few of the expected about MJ himself (buying complainants off), but I was surprised (given this is largely a 'tabloid-ish and scandal- hungry TV channel) that these comments seemed to be far in the minority (and did not go unchallenged) and that most people remarked what a nice young man Prince was.

True, but there were a few "paedophile" comments in some of the replies.
I really don't understand the big deal people make over whether MJ was the biological father or not. What does it matter? He raised them, that makes him the father.

I enjoyed hearing Prince speak; he's got a faint hint of a Southern accent, just like Michael.

Try not reading the comments. Its of no use and just brings the topic down. sorry, if i wanted to read B.S i'd go there.we dont need it here.

Dening mjs paternity is part of the mantra of mj being a subhuman not worthy of love.a freak who hated his race nothing more nothing less .If people cant see mj in comparison to debbie in jrs smile and eyes etc etc then you need to go to specsavers.

On a side note funny how jr put down the story tito has been spreading in the uk tabloids about blanket

Last edited:

^^^ yes, I've learned long ago to not respond to hateful comments. There's no point, as unfortunately you can't fix stupid :D
This Morning have added a little video of the interview on their page, and pretty much everyone is saying how polite, mature and well-spoken Prince is. It was a nice surprise for me, too because PPB aren't really featured in the UK news, at least not that I've seen.

Yeah it was abit surreal seeing him on such a programe

Just watched the link above. They didnt show the whole thing .theres more of it on youtube bit still not the whole thing. Talks about he cant sing or dance and once tried to moonwalk but it was imbarassing so he wont talk about it ? also avout heading back to .L.A for college tomorrow etc

[video=youtube;jjIs5a18qgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjIs5a18qgU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

43E4CB6F00000578-4850626-image-m-2_1504523097522.jpg

43E4CB6000000578-4850626-The_producer_also_admitted_that_the_icon_who_is_st  ill_his_rock_a-m-22_1504523753696.jpg

43E4CB5700000578-4850626-_You_don_t_need_to_be_pop_star_you_can_make_a_diff  erence_by_goin-m-26_1504523837786.jpg

Linz Reardon @Fairyboobmother
#ThisMorning Prince Jackson comes across as a very lovely and grounded young man

Jenni Lea @jenne_davis87
Really impressed with this Prince Jackson interview, what a lovely down to earth lad #ThisMorning

Sharon @Starflower68
Prince Jackson on #ThisMorning What a lovely, articulate young man he is

vlcsnap-2017-09-04-11h42m24s222.png

Michael Jackson son Prince appeared in his first UK interview on This Morning and viewers couldn’t get over how ‘articulate’ and ‘hot’ he was.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/04/micha...cked-at-how-hot-and-articulate-he-is-6901367/

Carley Sproule‏ @CarleyLSproule
Safe to say that the UK will have fallen in love with @princemjjjaxon after his #ThisMorning interview 🇬🇧❤

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...ewers-during-his-first-british-tv-appearance/

Michael Jackson's son stuns This Morning viewers during his first British TV appearance

He's all grown up

DI5UcVNW0AA_pUI.jpg

Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince Jackson, made his British television debut on today's This Morning and it's safe to say viewers were stunned.

As the King of Pop's son opened up about what it was like to have a famous father, and why he wants to carry on his dad's legacy of 'healing the world', viewers went into a frenzy on Twitter over the handsome 20-year-old.

One viewer who was watching the interview tweeted: "Wow #princeJackson has grown up to be kind, thoughtful, articulate, intelligent and really kinda hot."

Another said: "What a lovely young man @princemjjjaxon is. Obviously following in his dad's footsteps to just be kind in life."

Other viewers also found Prince to be quite the dashing young man, as one said: "Prince Jackson is beautiful omg what."

While another tweeted: "Prince Jackson on this morning was so lovely I've literally fallen in love."

This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby questioned Prince on what Michael was like as a parent. Prince replied: "To me he is the greatest parent, as role model, as an inspiration, as a motivator.

And then the question that everyone wanted to know the answer to - was Prince aware as a child how hugely famous his dad was? Prince said he had no idea of his dad's fame until he was nine years old. Michael tragically died in 2009 when Prince was only 12.

He explained: "I thought it was kind of normal at first and then we started seeing videos of him performing when we were younger, like nine or ten. And then people were fainting and passing out over him."

He continued to talk about his dad with great fondness when he recalled visiting London with him as a child. He said: "One time we were at the Dorchester Hotel, there were lots of fans outside who were singing and chanting Michael Jackson chants.

"My dad then sent hot chocolate and pizza from room service out to these people."

In complete opposition to the worldwide fame his dad achieved, Prince admitted he chooses to stay away from the limelight and prefers to be as private as possible.

He told Phil and Holly: "I'm a very a private person and I only reveal what I like to reveal. That’s why I decided to go into production so I'm still behind the camera."

But much like Michael himself, Prince wants to carry on his Heal The World charity and continue his legacy of helping those in need. When Holly asked him to explain this Prince responded: "For him, his humanitarian work was more important than music.

"Music was an art and he enjoyed it, but he used it as platform to get message across. He wanted to heal the world.

"Heal LA focuses on child hunger, abuse and homelessness in LA area. You don’t need to be a pop star, you can make a difference by going out there."

Prince took a liking to film production when he was little and he revealed that his dad hired someone to teach him the ropes at a young age. He said: "When I was younger he hired a professor who taught us framing, shots, composition, differed tracking shots.

"He would turn the sound off on movies to show the importance of soundtrack and the visual aspect of the film."

Far from flaunting his success at his children, the King of Pop didn't show Prince and his siblings his own music videos very often. He continued: "He was extremely humble and he didn't really like us watching his videos.

"He did show them to us and we did get to talk about them, but when it came to Thriller he scared us a lot. He'd be messing around with us and say 'it's a full moon tonight'."

Michael Jackson also had two other children, Paris, 19 and Prince Michael Jackson II, 15, who was affectionately nicknamed Blanket from a young age. Prince said it's important that he remains close with his siblings as he explained: "When my dad raised us he said 'no matter who you have in your life, it's the three of you in this room that are gonna matter.

"He would be proud of actions me and my sister have taken."

The interview came to a lighthearted end when Prince shockingly revealed that he "can't sing or dance" as he said: "I’ve tried and it's embarrassing!" Aw, what a sweetheart.

43E44B4200000578-4850626-image-a-20_1504523745166.jpg

I know I say it each and every time Prince gives an interview but I'll say it again-he is adorable and he has turned out EXACTLY 100% how I wanted and hoped that Michael's kids would be. I am always SO PROUD whenever he gives an interview that I can't stop from smiling ear to ear.

I like his choice of jeans. They look good. Break up the solid black in his overall look. As does the thick chain. One more thing: his warm smile, and his generous, good-nature'd sensibility, are everything. Now those are two worthwhile qualities that he does well at in leading with example.

It was a nice interview......but we all know they will hate on MJ the next time they talk about him on their show.

This Picture is showing young Prince with his father and now, today, grown-up is so... PRECIOUS!!!!:wub:

43E4CB6000000578-4850626-The_producer_also_admitted_that_the_icon_who_is_still_his_rock_a-m-22_1504523753696.jpg

It breaks my heart how mj hasnt been able to see that his little boy has grown into the most intelligent well spoken caring all round lovely young man. Life is so unfair and seeing princes face when the presenter brought that up certainly touched a raw nerve. While its lovely seeing him it also makes the loss and hurt worse (hence why i very rarely listen to audio of the kids speaking) knowing that they should be stood by each others side ?

Thanks to habibi

Paris on instagram

i am so goddamn proud of the man you have become. you are so full of courage, and such light it's almost blinding. you are my sun. your way with words, your pattern of thinking, your gigantic heart, i can't even begin to tell you how impressed i am and just straight up honored to be your little sister. i have always looked up to you, and now more than ever. i love you so much it hurts.

43E4CB6000000578-4850626-The_producer_also_admitted_that_the_icon_who_is_still_his_rock_a-m-22_1504523753696.jpg

Beautiful interview i am so proud of Prince and if Michael was here he would be too.(y)

Prince has made a Youtube channel and posted his first video.There was a link to it on his Insta and Twitter however it won't work for me in UK. Anyone else having problems? Thanks

DKf5VMsWkAAou2c.jpg

#NEW Photo of @princemjjjaxon at Siggy's wedding next to @tjjackson @titojackson5 and @tarylljackson

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Doing press with my boys for two amazing charities <a href="https://twitter.com/DDJFoundation?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DDJFoundation</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/heallosangeles?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@heallosangeles</a>!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/giveback?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#giveback</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/costumeforacause?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#costumeforacause</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/love?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#love</a> <a href="https://t.co/8ISOv7Lmpf">pic.twitter.com/8ISOv7Lmpf</a></p>&mdash; TJ Jackson (@tjjackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/tjjackson/status/924135833648578560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">28. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Liam McEwan&#8207;@LiamMcEwan
Here I am celebrating Halloween with Prince Michael Jackson
DNMf3bDVAAAsADQ.jpg

Paris & Prince Jackson Step Out in Costume, Open Up About How Their Dad Influenced Them to Help Others

http://extratv.com/2017/10/29/paris...how-their-dad-influenced-them-to-help-others/

Michael Jackson&#8217;s children Prince Michael and Paris Jackson made a rare joint public appearance in L.A. &#8212; and it was for a good cause!

&#8220;Extra&#8221; caught up with the siblings, who were both in costume, at the Heal L.A. and TLK Fusion Present the 2nd Annual Costume for a Cause at the Jackson family home in Encino, California.

Prince said the event was benefiting both his foundation Heal L.A. and his three cousins' charity the Dee Dee Jackson Foundation, named for their mother, who was murdered in 1994.

Prince said of Heal L.A., &#8220;We focus on homelessness in L.A. as well as child abuse and child hunger.&#8221; He added, &#8220;The Dee Dee Foundation really works with kids who have lost a parent and had a traumatic experience like that to carry on their mom&#8217;s philanthropy work.&#8221;

He told "Extra" he is confident his passion for giving back came from his pop singer father. &#8220;It came from my dad &#8212; he really instilled in all of us that we need to help the community. You&#8217;re really nothing without the people that are around you so it&#8217;s really important to give back.&#8221;

"It's in our blood," Paris agreed.

Prince was thrilled to be there with his family celebrating Halloween as they did growing up, saying, &#8220;Big family get-togethers, we always celebrate Halloween like that. It&#8217;s great to scare each other from &#8216;Thriller.'"

He said he was glad to have Paris there, the two out together earlier in the week as well. &#8220;I am very proud of my sister. I love spending time with my sister, we had a great time at the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation event... When I get to spend the time with her, it is great.&#8221;

Prince said posing on the carpets together can be "stressful" because they don&#8217;t like the cameras, but that they had fun this time. &#8220;It was cool to do that," he said. "As long as we are together, we can tell jokes and have fun.&#8221;

Paris said she was happy to be there to support her brother.

DNZK0hzWAAAQTDP.jpg

fs_anon_567155_1509364506.jpg

Helloween Party/Encino

Last edited:
Back