Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

don't know for sure if this is the real thing or not.....

but this comediene tweeted about her experiencde with mj's kids for prince's b'day today

http://twitter.com/DarmirraBrunson

That's so cute, thanks for sharing this. Is there like anyone that doesn't go on about how amazing they are!!!!! So Prince likes the new Wolfman movie and Paris loves Rhianna, very cool!

She has a twitter acct, don't know if she lives there though?
I do have twitter but I'm still figuring out how it works :doh:

Edit: her account isn't verified so I just asked the brothers if I get an answer I'll let you know, I hope I did it right :p
Have you got any answer yet? :)

Guys, I have asked Raffles if he has time and possibilties to find out if Prince has gotten the gift.
Will let you know when I hear anything! :)

I asked Austin. I've talked with him before so lets see if he responds.

Awh that girl on Twitter is sweet!

Even though I'm like two days late, I love this thread so much! I'm still reading through everything, but were flowers AND candy both sent to Prince? And they were accepted right?

yes but I was thinking they might be accepted but that doesn't mean he actually got the gifts...

@ twinklee the jackson brothers haven't replied either, too bad

Prince's Birthday... publicized??

Hey did anyone, E!, ET, Access... cover Prince's or not cover but just mention "1st birthday without daddy"- as they would put it ???

If so can you send the link here incase it was mentioned & our package was mentioned too.

oh, I misunderstood you then. I don't think it will be mentioned anywhere. But we know they accepted the gift so that's all that matters :)

We shouldnt expect the jackson family or the media talk about our gift.

Last edited:
OF COURSE!
out gifts were just a teeny thing.
i bet Prince has got gifts bigger and more exciting than ours.

we showed we cared, thats enough :)
what else r were expecing?
Exactly, at least we know it was accepted and that they now we care! Though sure it would be nice to hear what he thought about it but I ain't complaining :p

Guys I just talked to Raffles, he can find out if it arrived, but...where exactly did you guys sent it to? Hayvenhurst?

Lemme know! :)

Last edited:
Back