Productions & Guest Appearances

Eddie Murphy (March 2021)

Here's a recent interview where Eddie Murphy is promoting his new movie Coming 2 America. He mentions the Yeah! song (posted earlier in the thread).

Last edited:
Switch ~ Tahiti Hut

This is a previously unreleased song that is a bonus track on the 2019 reissue of Switch's 1980 album Reaching For Tomorrow. It features vocals and was produced by Jermaine.

Rebbie does the lead vocal on smooth jazz artist Preston Glass song Save The Stress For Last. It was released in 2008

Jermaine sings on 5 songs on Al Walser's 2000 album InternationAL. None of the songs are on Youtube, but the titles are:
I'm In Love
Living A Dream
It's On You
Jambo
When I Come Home

Jermaine did another song with Al and other singers in 2009 called Living Your Dream

When I was in elementary school, they used to show this film Free To Be... You And Me every year in the library on an ancient device called a film projector. :p I have it on DVD now. This is Michael with Roberta Flack singing When We Grow Up.
❤️

Here's a recent interview with Jody Sims, a member of Switch. Around 29:00 of the first video, Jody talks about how he first met Jermaine & Hazel Jackson and Switch getting their record deal with Motown.

Back