Recommend a nice, clean HOSTEL in London

yeah I saw their website, but 50GBP per night is a high price

I'm looking for a hotel near of hyde park, in central london.

I guess I don't need a place near O2 since I'm going to O2 one night only !

and I'll pay tube costs only once !

maybe in your case, I mean staying only for one night, would be better to book near of O2 !

I'm staying a week, and I'm still looking :s

If your staying a week then better you go for a private ensuite room because i'm only going the one night, i went for the £14 dorm option.

What night are you staying there?

22nd July I check in and check out on the 23rd

Well, as I'm going on the last week of August, the place is completely full, but if you can get a vacancy on your days of staying and you are on a tight budget, I recommend the "Globetrotter Inn" hostel. it's a bit far from the centre of London, but you can get there in 10 minutes by Tube. I stayed there the first time I went to London, and loved it there! The staff was nice and the rooms are always clean and even if it's in a 6 bed mixed dorm, you have a locker to put your things (bring your own padlock), and curtains on your bed, to preserve your privacy, something that no one other hostel has. Loved it there and I'm so sad I can't get a vacancy... if you want to know more, go directly at their site www.globetrotterinns.com, all the photos of the place are real. Take a look around. I'm not sure if I trust any other place, but I hope the luck is on my side. Good luck for you!

e booked the london home stay in london eltham.
i looked at that looked really nice. to nice if u get my point. seemed to good to be true. looked at the place on street view and it put me off though

can anyone let me know areas of London to stay away from booking hostels... im travelling alone and a bit nervous!!

Well, I'd advice you to either book an hotel in a central area, or arrange to be in an hotel with another fellow fan from MJJCommunity. What days are you going? And how old are you?
I ask that because I stayed at an hostel a bit away from London's central area by myself about a year and a half ago, and the streets were safe. Had the best vacations of my life! :yes:

Well, I'd advice you to either book an hotel in a central area, or arrange to be in an hotel with another fellow fan from MJJCommunity. What days are you going? And how old are you?
I ask that because I stayed at an hostel a bit away from London's central area by myself about a year and a half ago, and the streets were safe. Had the best vacations of my life! :yes:

Im 25 years old, from Canada. My concert is July 22nd, so probably arrive the 21st and take off the 23rd. Is there a thread I can lookup about how to room with someone? I couldn't find one. Thank you so much for responding to my post :)

i looked at that looked really nice. to nice if u get my point. seemed to good to be true. looked at the place on street view and it put me off though

what do u mean with "it put you off though" lol.

well we just wanna sleep there so actually i dont need anything special as i will be there only for sleeping. and i always booked hostels in the past and i was always satisfied. the ratings are good, so we will see :)

what do u mean with "it put you off though" lol.
just looking at the front of the place on street view. didnt really seem to match what was on the websites.

Im 25 years old, from Canada. My concert is July 22nd, so probably arrive the 21st and take off the 23rd. Is there a thread I can lookup about how to room with someone? I couldn't find one. Thank you so much for responding to my post :)

Well, you can start your own thread, even because on July there will be a lot of fans. I think it will be easy for you to arrange with someone here to share rooms with you!

Back