Riley Keough Presley talked about Michael!

Yeah she is very pretty. I'm suprised she didn't say anything bad about him. Thx for posting.

The girl sounds like she had many good memories and it's not surprising at all cuz we all know Mike knows how to take care of children. He must have been a fantastic step-father. Thanx for posting.

Dang, she looks even more like LMP now that she has grown up.

And it is funny to see how the media peeps always work their way into asking peeps a question about Michael. They are so predictable.

Dang, she looks even more like LMP now that she has grown up.

And it is funny to see how the media peeps always work their way into asking peeps a question about Michael. They are so predictable.

isn't it ironic? lol...they are the pulse of the world. MJ ignites interest. lol

Riley Keough is very beautiful, and looks more like a younger version of her grandmother Prasicilla Presley than any member of her family. I'm not surprised to she only has good memories of Michael, as she was pictured with Michael's nephew Austin Brown (Rebbie's son) a year or so ago and they both looked happy and at ease with each other in the photo (which included her boyfriend).

I think it was sweet of riley to answer the question like that.
I think riley knows better than to trash any of her mothers past lovers to the press.
Whatever happens between lmp and her past lovers, stays between them ... well some of them!! and really should be lmp's business and no one elses.

But i do wish lmp would stop trashing mj .

that was interesting to read a little about LMP's daughter :)
I love this picture! :smilerolleyes: it looks like she's using Michael as sort of a shield against her strict mother ^^ I think it sounds like she's a terrific mother :yes:

That is a very cute pic. You can see that they both love him. Shame on those people for asking her about "bad memories", but it's no surprise. I'm glad she answered the way she did, not just saying no, but "No, no, oh no, all good." I would expect that.

Back