Rolling Stones

possible Hackney Diamonds tracklist
Shortly after the newspaper advertisement implying this album release, the following songs were registered to the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers under the names of Jagger–Richards, with some tracks co-written by Watt:[11]
  • "Angry" (with Watt)
  • "Bite My Head Off"
  • "Depending On You" (with Watt)
  • "Dreamy Skies"
  • "Driving Me Too Hard"
  • "Get Close" (with Watt)
  • "Live by the Sword"
  • "Mess It Up"
  • "Morning Joe Cues"
  • "Sweet Sounds of Heaven"
  • "Tell Me Straight"
  • "Whole Wide World"

Listen now to the 1st part of The Rolling Stones newest single Angry, which will be released next week! It will appear on their newest album Hackney Diamonds.

Last edited:
Sweet Sounds Of Heaven
Vocals: Lady Gaga
Piano: Stevie Wonder

Last edited:
Mick Jagger interviewed in The Guardian.

"With the first new Rolling Stones songs in 18 years, the band’s frontman is kicking himself for taking so long. He reflects on turning 80 in a worsening world – and the style and humour of his late drummer."

If you go on the street with ”bite my head off” and ask kids who don‘t know Mick Jagger what the age of the singer is I guarantee nobody will get it right.

His voice and especially the power in his voice does not change at all.

If you go on the street with ”bite my head off” and ask kids who don‘t know Mick Jagger what the age of the singer is I guarantee nobody will get it right.

His voice and especially the power in his voice does not change at all.
Exactly. They might not like the song or his vocal performance but no way would they guess that he's 80.

Hackney Diamonds producer Andrew Watt:
“There’s never been anyone else that has been a group for this long that has made an album this good at this point in their career,” he argued. “Listen to [Jagger’s] vocals, man – there’s no difference between 18 and 80.”

Fave Stones album?
Don't really have one. I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear I haven't listened to everything they've released. I like to take life at a steady pace. :D

That said, I do really love Exile On Main Street. I'm probably being really predictable but I don't care. It's like a whole world. I mean, not a world I want to be a part of, fgs!. But I love it, anyway.

The Rolling Stones – Mess It Up (Starring Nicholas Hoult) [Official Video]

Back