Say Goodnight to Michael

Goodnight dear Angel

Loving you forever and ever!!!

10346370_674069776046092_5276207316959726776_n.jpg

im glad im back here...
I so miss this thread. Wanna say goodnight to our precious Michael. Thanks for helping me have a nice nap after lunchtime. Thanks for your music.. i will always love you...mwaaaahhhhh!!!!

Dear Michael

There is so much that I want to share with you today ...
Don't know where to start and don't know how to say ...if only we could have a conversation for just a little.
Have I told you lately that I love you? because thats what I felt is the most important thing to say to you.
Your music never bores me and your voice still mesmerize me every time I hear

Goodnight Michael, I love you so much! I was listening to your song "Unbreakable" today, and I really admire the fact that you embraced your individuality and did not let others get you down or hinder you from accomplishing all of your goals. You are my inspiration, and I will always remind myself to try to do the same when I am feeling discouraged. How strong you were dealing with all of the horrible situations that you were forced to handle! You never missed a beat---you continued healing the world and creating amazing, timeless music. You've always been too beautiful for this world, my angel, but gone far too soon

just wanted to pop in here and say Good night Michael :wub:

Thanks for the inspiration that keeps me sweet these days.
I still miss you just like you went away yesterday :blush: My heart still can't seem to concieve it.
Please take care of all the lost souls that are NEW in heaven :angel:

Then again, the inspiration you drop in my lap is enough to keep me grounded somehow.
I love you beyond words can type :blush:

Yours forever,

Daryll.

Good night sweetheart :blush:
Oh, I know... Way past my bed time. I just couldn't sleep and thats why I rather listen to your Music and just do some Michaeling to get meself tired :blush:

Thanks Michael for your light :angel:
Thanks for this awesome community :clapping:

Thanks for my wonderful friends here :agree:

Yours,

Daryll.

Goodnight my sun and stars. :heart:

Thank you for the music that, as always, helps me cope during my darkest hours. I love you to infinity and back, then on beyond that.

Goodnight sweetest man on earth ..

Forever thankful to you ..
please watch over us (me and my friends) ...we still need you

Goodnight seahorse
I'm always pinning on your board
I miss you man 😔

Sorry I mean to say, I love you very much and I dearly miss you and the world is shit without you

Goodnight Michael

Please watch over us (fans) and all theones who misses you.
So much is happening at the moment ..I can't keep up with all ;)
I pray for better times....

much love, xxx

Goodnight Dear Michael

fayhdfmityftbomh...pswm ;)

love you more and more each day, xxx

Good night Dear :wub:
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration lately! :blush:

Have a good night. Sweet dreams to you! :angel:

yours, Daryll.

Im back, dear Michael.. I can never dare to forget you... wanna say goodnight and see in my dreams again tonight...

Good to have you back Canelovesmj ^^ :) , xx

Goodnight Michael
I love you forever!!

please watch over the ones you love and the ones who misses you

xxx

Good night Michael :wub:

Hope you had a Blessed Sunday :angel:

We love you more. Sweet dreams :blush:

Love, Daryll

P.S: Treasure blows you a kiss too :blush:

I haven't done a good night message to you Michael. In a good few years or so. I guess it is because my depression I am still suffering from. Just did not allowed me to do one. I'm sorry Michael. I still very much L.O.V.E. you. But thanks to what that evil monster did to you. I can very barely call myself a fan of yours. Not while that monster is still out there walking free somewhere. My depression just wouldn't let me. Even though I am learning to live my depression. Which is not easy thanks to the 2 MJ haters that I am force to live with. I still wear around my neck 3 of my MJ necklaces. I wear them constantly. As well as one of my black MJ t-shirts. I just wish I could go back to listen and watching you. Which I so totally miss doing. But anymore now I prefer to listen to my Bollywood/Hindi music. I also miss sleeping in my bedroom. For over 10 years. I had kept my bedroom a total shrine to you. But because of how bad my depression is now. I no longer like sleeping in that room now. I now sleep on a sofa that is over 20 years old. Which I don't get very good sleep on. But it doesn't matter since I have been suffering from insomnia. Ever since what had happen to you. Unfortunately I have gotten used to my insomnia. I just so totally hope you have another wonderful night Michael. My L.O.V.E. for you is forever eternal.

Good night my sweet angel. It makes me soo mad that the world treated you so bad when you were on it. It makes me sick to see such a kind and giving person like you torn apart by ungrateful,jealous, racist, greedy jackals. :mat:

I wish I could make it all up to you somehow.. You were truly too good for this earth.:angel:

Good night Michael :wub:

specialquote_zps1c22c085.jpg

Thanks for this Blessed day! :angel:

Yours, Daryll :blush:

Dear Michael,

Another Blessed day has gone.
Though you're not here anymore. You're not far away cause you are always in my heart :wub:

Still love you loads,

Good night dear :angel:

Daryll :blush:

Back