She's Out Of My Life, You Are Not Alone [The Girls During Dangerous & HIStory Tour]

I love watching these because some of these girls crack me up-I love the ones who get carried off kicking and screaming.
And I love watching his face for the signal "you can take her away now". Lol.

Wow!! Good video of the one on Argentina. Wow.

They must have cleared the decks backstage when they were bringing them through. :D

I feel sorry for this girl. Finally gets her chance onstage with him and seconds later down she goes....

I feel sorry for this girl. Finally gets her chance onstage with him and seconds later down she goes....

Haha. This one is my favorite actually. If it had been me, I would think I'd be one of those shy shaking like a leaf girls but in actuality I'd probably faint dead away.
And prob not in his arms. Fall flat on my face on the stage!!!!

This one is also probably my favourite. The poor girl, but poor Mike too,

"You are not a ... *faints* ... lone ... I am here with ... *I'll just pick this up and up and give her to this guy :unsure: * you ... though we're far ... *annnnd carry on as if nothing happened and make it look effortless* apart ... always in my heart ..."

Last edited:
Most beautiful moment: "She's out of my life" Argentina 1993

Michael didnt seem to have any problems with girls who cling to him, actually he seems to enjoy it :) ...there have been lots of discussions about this video...thats why I am happy to see there has been a new one uploaded ..so we are able to see, Michael DID kiss her back 2:07 ;) ..:wub:

1:34 the way her hair gets caught up on his face and he lightly brushes them away is so dramatic, seems almost like a scene out of the love songs from bollywood movies. :p
1:39 she starts attacking him with kisses on his cheeks when MJ tries to move his head away (it looked like he was about to kiss her as well) ;D
GOSH, he looks so embarrassed. @ 1:46 :laugh:
1:48 he runs his hand along the length of her hair :cry:
1:58 Nuuuuuuuu :girl_tantrum:
2:06 she goes for another one :bugeyed but MJ quickly bends and kisses her cheek :swoon:
2:23 A hug or is he just holding her tight making sure she doesn't kiss again? :D
2:29 "I love you" Awwwwwwwww :blush:
In the end, all I have to say to her is : you go girl! :clap: I think she made the most out of the opportunity to be with MJ onstage. This is among the most beautiful MJ-fan interaction I have seen. :)

Most beautiful moment: "She's out of my life" Argentina 1993

Michael didnt seem to have any problems with girls who cling to him, actually he seems to enjoy it :) ...there have been lots of discussions about this video...thats why I am happy to see there has been a new one uploaded ..so we are able to see, Michael DID kiss her back 2:07 ;) ..:wub:

Michael really enjoyed it this time. So, so sweet!

She's Out Of My Life, You Are Not Alone [The Girls During Dangerous & HIStory...

Why did MJ do it? Because he is a showman and he knew it would be entertaining :p I don't think he got hurt by these folks , I think he very much enjoyed them for various reasons lol otherwise he would have stopped doing it.

But yeah as far as the whole set up, I think MJ was very much in command of it. I'm willing to bet he asked them to pick the craziest girls in the audience lol

you go girl! I think she made the most out of the opportunity to be with MJ onstage. This is among the most beautiful MJ-fan interaction I have seen.

I agree AngelMJ136!

Notice the crowd reaction at 1:58 when he kisses her. I've watched this a million times, definitely my most favorite SOOML/YANA moment.

He wanted them to pick a girl with a lot of energy. (source:people who worked at the tours)

Back