Short Hair

images

OMG @zinniabooklover this thread is a gold mine of heart-melting, tear-inducing, crazy-making MJ pics!! I just blew up your notifications with loving every photo (I stopped after awhile as to attempt being less obnoxious) but just know that in my heart I've devoted my life to every pic you posted lol

OMG @zinniabooklover this thread is a gold mine of heart-melting, tear-inducing, crazy-making MJ pics!! I just blew up your notifications with loving every photo (I stopped after awhile as to attempt being less obnoxious) but just know that in my heart I've devoted my life to every pic you posted lol
Yeah, kinda went a bit mad there. I'm amused by this whole thing. I wasn't intending to bump the thread, merely to re-post that lovely shot of Michael in the studio. Bumped thread by mistake - 🤷‍♀️ - and then thought I'd better post one or two photos onto the wretched thing.

Er, 41 pictures later I thought it might be time to stop, lol.

I had a blast, obvs. Lots of lovely pics of Michael. I almost got to the point where Michael with long hair started to seem slightly odd. Who woulda thunk it? 😲

Bumped thread by mistake - 🤷‍♀️ - and then thought I'd better post one or two photos onto the wretched thing.
A wonderful mistake 😃. Your heart knows what to do even when mind is thinking otherwise 😂

a blast, obvs. Lots of lovely pics of Michael. I almost got to the point where Michael with long hair started to seem slightly odd. Who woulda thunk it? 😲
Never going to happen for me :) you can post 100 pictures in short hair, but one in luscious curls (and the gold bodysuit :love:) is enough to remind me.

A wonderful mistake 😃. Your heart knows what to do even when mind is thinking otherwise 😂
I never thought of it like that. Cool.

Never going to happen for me :) you can post 100 pictures in short hair, but one in luscious curls (and the gold bodysuit :love:) is enough to remind me.
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be questioning whether I need to look at photos of Michael with long hair. It's insane! :ROFLMAO:

That said, I do feel the need for more 'short hair' photos. I had the best time with these lovely images last night. The man is just insanely gorgeous, no matter what.

But I do know what you mean. I can look at any number of Bad photos but just one gold leotard photo and I am lost.

Long hair, or short hair, so long as there are curls I'm willing to sign over my entire life lol

Back