Short Hair

So this is the look I did not like with short hair 😔 To appear in Men in Black, it was kind of odd, or maybe they were going for that kind of look.
Yeah, this is the one 'short hair' look that I'm really not keen on. It does look really odd, imo.

So this is the look I did not like with short hair 😔 To appear in Men in Black, it was kind of odd, or maybe they were going for that kind of look.
I don't think it can be bad, but not bad as an experiment or a new look. And yet, of course, curls are my favorite.

I don't think it can be bad, but not bad as an experiment or a new look. And yet, of course, curls are my favorite.
I meant if they were going for some unusual look for Men in Black, the agents are not ordinary people. Or it could just be him experimenting with different hairstyles.
I pointed this out because initially I thought I don't like the short-hair look in general. But after all these pictures, I was wondering why I thought that 🤔, he looks go great in short hair curl or straight, till this photo appeared :)

225613_1300820775116_190_265.jpg

Michael wearing a polo neck jumper.

@turtleneck_sweater - would this be called a turtleneck sweater in the US?
I'm not from the US but I'd call it that! I do wonder what clothing he pictured in his head when he sang "black jeans and a turtleneck sweater, I know the girl is faking cause I've seen her look better". Turtleneck tops look great on women. They accentuate curves.

Last edited:
I'm not from the US
oh, where did I get that idea from? Maybe bc of times I've seen you on the board. Seemed to match US time zones.

but I'd call it that! I do wonder what clothing he pictured in his head when he sang "black jeans and a turtleneck sweater, I know the girl is faking cause I've seen her look better".
I don't actually know your 'turtleneck sweater' song. Maybe I should go and track it down. :D

That lyric is awesome. Currently obsessed with lyrics for PoF but can spare a microsecond of admiration for this one here.

oh, where did I get that idea from? Maybe bc of times I've seen you on the board. Seemed to match US time zones.

I don't actually know your 'turtleneck sweater' song. Maybe I should go and track it down. :D

That lyric is awesome. Currently obsessed with lyrics for PoF but can spare a microsecond of admiration for this one here.
Not at all, I'm an hour away from your time zone. I just had a crazy month and my sleep schedule was over the place. And I'm in no way a native speaker. Haha. I even had my country flag on for some time but decided to take it down in case someone tracks me here and reads the posts in which I melt and become liquid. Don't want my friends to know more than I tell them, unless they love MJ as much as I do 😛
PoF is intense. It makes me so sad.

Not at all, I'm an hour away from your time zone. I just had a crazy month and my sleep schedule was over the place. And I'm in no way a native speaker. Haha. I even had my country flag on for some time but decided to take it down in case someone tracks me here and reads the posts in which I melt and become liquid. Don't want my friends to know more than I tell them, unless they love MJ as much as I do 😛
PoF is intense. It makes me so sad.
Feel like I've said this a million times already but I only just listened to PoF for the first time last week and it's been lodged in my head ever since. I can't get over the lyrics. I feel like I'm getting to know Michael for the very first time. It's almost weird but also awesome. I've sometimes had the thought that it would be great if Michael had done another volume of autobiography. But I'm not sure he needed to. It's all there in the songs.

Just looked at the time. omg!!!

I'm not from the US but I'd call it that! I do wonder what clothing he pictured in his head when he sang "black jeans and a turtleneck sweater, I know the girl is faking cause I've seen her look better". Turtleneck tops look great on women. They accentuate curves.
oh, it's *that* song. Never listen to that one so don't know the lyrics. Apologies if it's one of your faves. I'm more the second half of the album! :D

oh, it's *that* song. Never listen to that one so don't know the lyrics. Apologies if it's one of your faves. I'm more the second half of the album! :D
Haha. I was listening to it while creating the account. It's one of my favourites but I'm obsessed with so many MJ songs that SDMW may be something like my 20th favourite. Or 30th. Not in my top 10.

f3daa4dec081fdf914664800d191790c.jpg

I love how hq and close we get with this picture. Short hair and facial hair.

Haha. I was listening to it while creating the account. It's one of my favourites but I'm obsessed with so many MJ songs that SDMW may be something like my 20th favourite. Or 30th. Not in my top 10.

f3daa4dec081fdf914664800d191790c.jpg

I love how hq and close we get with this picture. Short hair and facial hair.
And curls and eyelashes ... eyebrows ... a half-smile ... the expression in his eyes ...

So much to love about this photo.

Back