Should ESCAPE be released on the new album ?

Should ESCAPE be on the new album ?

• Total voters
Yeah. But I think Bashir (2003) was after "Escape" (leaked 2002 and produced 1999 AFAIR)...

I thought Escape was leaked in 2003?? I could be wrong though...

There might be vocals to this song that we haven't yet heard. They also might remix it a little.

I have a question about Escape -

Was it from the Invincible sessions or was it first conceived/recorded after the release of Vince?

IDK, I like the beat, but his vocals are very different, I do love the hook though. I'm sure there will be a lot more songs they can choose from for the new unreleased album. They will probably have 10 songs in it, so I'd rather have more new material that we've never heard. I'm thinking we will have Slave to the Rhythm, Where the Children are, Blue Gangster and Place with No Name, the only one we haven't heard completely is APWNN, BG will probably be worked on, so we now have 6 slots and hopefully with new material never heard before.

I voted "Yes!" Hell yeah, why not? Same goes for Shout, which I love better than Escape.
XSCAPE is just fan fiction , the real name is escape
Oh didn't know that. Xscape wouldn't be a bad title, tho.

Don't know really - I love the song, but since we've already heard it, I'd rather have new stuff!
I can understand, but it would mean something if it becomes an official release.

I would love to see Escape on the next album. I wanted it to be released on MICHAEL but that didn't happened.

Cool a 2008 thread.

I voted yes, because I think it's a great song. Ofcourse I'd rather hear something new. And I agree with the Special One on Do you know where your children and Slave to the rhytemn. They have to be on an album. Both can be a number 1 hit easily. And I still don't have the whole songs hahaha. And would really love to have them.

That song has been way to heavily circulated online to be a true sucess.. Nothing against the song but a leaked song (especially for how long its been out) never has its full potential. It would be better the release unheard music.. Escape (if ever used) should just be a bonus track somewhere maybe on a compliation.. Other than that, it wont have a full life on the charts.. EVER

Back