Sign The Book Of L.O.V.E.

3 years ago on the 25th June was the worst night of my LIFE! I lost my Idol, my Mentor, in short the person i could not wait to wake up and find out what he was doing next.

That day changed me for a long time, i did not feel happy anymore, my life fely empty. Even after all this time i feel there is something huge missing, that wont ever be able to be filled.
Michael i miss ur presence, your excitement when you came to England, to know that you will eventually be near us again. Gone are the days i could run round like a stupid infant around London, going to meet him outside his Hotel, shout for him til i had no voice left. :no::no:

In short i miss you , no one will ever replace you Michael. You are forever and always will be the King of Pop.

R.I.P my friend.

*Beatlesboy*

Terry

3 years ago on the 25th June was the worst night of my LIFE! I lost my Idol, my Mentor, in short the person i could not wait to wake up and find out what he was doing next.

That day changed me for a long time, i did not feel happy anymore, my life fely empty. Even after all this time i feel there is something huge missing, that wont ever be able to be filled.
Michael i miss ur presence, your excitement when you came to England, to know that you will eventually be near us again. Gone are the days i could run round like a stupid infant around London, going to meet him outside his Hotel, shout for him til i had no voice left. :no::no:

In short i miss you , no one will ever replace you Michael. You are forever and always will be the King of Pop.

R.I.P my friend.

*Beatlesboy*

Terry

Beautiful message *hugs* and one I can so totally relate to.

I miss you so much Michael, things come and go from my life, sometimes I'm happy sometimes I'm not. The one thing that will never change is this feeling that you being gone is...wrong? I know we have to come to terms with it and the last 3 years have been TOUGH. The thing that gives me strength to carry on and focus on my life is the fact that beyond doubt I know that is what you would want.

I love you eternally and I think about you every single day, through good and bad times. Like Terry said so beautifully, you are my idol and mentor for life! Michael, I miss you dearly and love you more!

Stacey x x x

When I Say, I LOVE You, You Gotta Know That's For All Time!

I'm forever thankful Michael, thank you for everything, thank you for being the beautiful person you were!
You'll forever be in my heart, I love you beyond words! :heart:

tumblr_l4d6sm1ttB1qawq94o1_500.jpg

Michael Jackson - An Angel In Disguise

Elin, Sweden

Honey,

I Love and miss you deeply with all my heart and soul!
3 Years already without you....

I love you baby,forever!
All my love and kisses,Carol

Love you Michael, thank you for sharing your sweet generous heart and your beautiful talent with the world. You will be missed by all of us forever.

Dear Michael,

It's now over 3 years since you were called back home. My life has changed forever since that terrible day of 6/25/2009. I didn't know what hit me when the wave of emotions and heartbreak continued for days, weeks and now years. What was it about this person named Michael that impacted myself and so many people all over the world? I grew up with you and your family, but I didn't follow you all throughout the years. Well it didn't take me long to realize what it was. You literally came and grabbed my heart and have not let go since. My heart has your stamp of love on it and it will forever feel that love. I say this with deep respect for you as a human being and my brother. We are all brothers and sisters; you helped many people understand this. Your inspiration on my life has been so signficant. I am eternally grateful to you for your inpiration and helping to awaken me from the deep sleep of unconsciousness which I was in. Your love and spirit lit up a room and the world. I never met you or knew your personally, but after having spending the last 3 plus years advocating on your behalf and working to carry forward your legacy, I feel I know your essence on some level. Your essence can't be ignored. It is all around us; almost omnipresent. Although you are gone from this early physically, Your essence of light and love has and will continue to remain. The people who hurt you may have succeeded at taking you away from this world, but they haven't succeeded at taking away your legacy and the love you left. I make a vow every day to preserve and honor your legacy and carry your messages forward. You were human and it's important that people know and remember this, but your love and light came from God. This is what we feel and the fact that millions of people across the globe feel the same; well I think there is something to the theory that you were God's messenger. Michael, thank you for inspiring me every day to do my best and to take a look in the mirror and make that change. I sincerely ask myself many times during the course of the day; What Would Michael do? Your legacy lives on every day for many reasons. We, who are your advocates, will insure that continues. We are making that change on your behalf and also for the Greater Good. Thank you from the deepest part of my soul and heart. I am forever grateful and I L.O.V.E. you more Michael.

Last edited:
Michael, it's so hard for me to go through all these messages of pure LOVE, just makes me wanna cry.. I have loved you from a very young age and I know I always will, it's so hard for me to put all these emotions and feelings into words, but I'm happy knowing what I feel can be explained to myself at least, in my mind.. I know that the message of love and kindness you delivered hasn't failed just yet and I know someday people will be as beautiful inside as you were.. I love you, I need you, I miss you terribly :boohoo but I know that your soul and beauty are still with me and I can't wait to go to sleep, because many times you ARE there with me..it's the most beautiful thing in the world..Until whenever my Mikey Bear, thank you FOR EVERYTHING,for loving People no matter what, ANIMALS, Earth, Music, Magic and all the good things of life. Thank you for brightening up my days with your magic and genius, always, and since someone here pointed out, now that you can understand all languages:

Te amo con todo mi ser, nunca te voy a dejar, nos veremos algun dia angel mio :love::wub:
tumblr_lifuiovBkO1qh4lkzo1_500_large.jpg

Irma, From Mexicali, Mexico.:smilie_butterflies:

Last edited:
Michael Thankyou so very much for all the love and compassion you have given to everyone in the world your care and compassion has changed so many lives xxx thankyou for the amazing Music and unique dance moves. your Music has personaly touched my life and i have loved every era thankyou xxx

Dear Michael,

Its been three years since you left this earth and ever since then its felt more and more empty. this world will never be the same without you. The day you left us was the worst day of my entire life. I have yet to even recover from it. I felt a entire piece of me die that day. I grew up with you and your music and everything you stood for. you had the biggest impact on my life. when things were going bad you were always there to make me smile and make everything bad going on just disappear. you were magical. you captured my heart and my soul from the moment i herd your music and saw your smile.you were too good for this world and the people who made it unbearable may have been able to take you from us but they have not taken away your spirit, your message, your essence and your love. no one will ever take your place. I may have not been lucky enough to have known you, met you, or see you perform but i was lucky enough to have wittnessed your greatness and your impact on us all. You are my world, my idol, my hero, and now my angel. I love you Michael with all my heart and my soul. Rest in Peace. :'(

Love 4ever,
Shawn M.
St.Louis Missouri USA

Back