Sign The Book Of L.O.V.E.

Every time I smile at a stranger,
Every time I laugh with a friend,
Every day I love with all that I can give,
Because of you, Michael.
Your heart will inspire me until the very end.
Until then, thank you. For everything.

Cody, San Antonio, Texas, USA

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

RIP the King, Never forgotten - justice WILL be done. x

All my love to you Michael, I miss you with all my heart. I lost my partner of 22 years in January this year. To lose 2 great loves in the last 2 years has left me heart broken.

To both my angels (Michael and Dan) my love to you both. Please watch over me and give me strength.

Love Janice, Nova Scotia, Canada

You will always be the greatest..

Ontario, Canada

Last edited:
My dearest Michael... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug:

Thanks for all the wonderful things you gave us. :heart: You will forever be with me in my heart. :wub:

I L.O.V.E. you! :girl_in_love:

Roberta - Brazil

I love you Michael, with all my heart. And...I just can't stop.. missing you :cry:

Thank you for the smilies and the joy that you gave us through your music and being just Michael.:angel:
I will always remember you with love and respect. :heart:

Elke, Germany

All I can really say is that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. They say it gets better over time and yet, it still hurts just as much. I can truly sit here and type all day but just know that you truly have made me who I am today and it is because of everything you did and stood for that I am the man I am.

I love you, and miss you so much. But I'm at peace knowing that you finally are.

Dear Michael. I was happily singing along to Blame It On The Boogie, I clicked on this thread, thought i'd leave a message. Now i'm not one to cry at almost everything, but it suddenly hit me what i'm doing, and my eyes suddenly got watery.

Though I have never met you, or even seen you with my own eyes, I love you very much. On 29th August we will celebrate your life and what you achieved, but today I will think of you, wear my MJ tshirt, and miss you dearly.

xx

Dear Michael. I was happily singing along to Blame It On The Boogie, I clicked on this thread, thought i'd leave a message. Now i'm not one to cry at almost everything, but it suddenly hit me what i'm doing, and my eyes suddenly got watery.

Though I have never met you, or even seen you with my own eyes, I love you very much. On 29th August we will celebrate your life and what you achieved, but today I will think of you, wear my MJ tshirt, and miss you dearly.

xx

I know for a lot of you, this day marks a very sad anniversary. May we honor and keep MJ's legacy alive - may we never forget the lessons he taught us. He was a very special person....so innocent, so loving. I know I will never ever forget him for as long as I live.

Signed,

LindaC781

I love you Michael.
Andrea, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia

My mind still can't comprehend what happened, Michael.

Just know I am always, ALWAYS thinking of you. I miss seeing your smiling face. God...there will never be another smile as pure as yours.

Love and miss you so much...please continue to watch over your children, and all those who love you.

Rest well, Michael...

Back