Singing the songs my fans want to see

^ of course there will be singing
But i think what they meant was that there will be heaps of dancing too

The couple reports I have seen is that the concert will be very much a Michael Jackson concert. The lights, bells and whistles so expect the big performances.

I think Unbreakable should be the first song he does because it sums up what everyone has gone through- artist and fans.

mike wont have the energy to dance to all his most energetic songs. I expect thriller, billie jean, beat it and black or white. With some slow songs like man in the mirror,. Who is it, heal the world in the mix aswell. Maybe even cry and give in to me maybe.

u dont know what he will have. Dont start that mess

WBSS
Heartbreak Hotel
Another Part of Me
HUman Nature
IJCSLY
Smooth Criminal
Thriller (live)
Beat It
Billie Jean
WDAN
BAD
TWYMMF
Dirty Diana
RWY
Earth Song
MITM
BOTDF
Morphine
and some new songs...
This is It* I don't why, but I think this would be one of his new songs..

(this is not in order)

Last edited:
i hope he does some classics that has never been don like

CANT HELP IT
LADY IN MY LIFE
SOMEONE PUT YOUR HAND OUT
ON THE LINE
KEEP THE FAITH
CHILDHOOD OMG
CRY
BREAK OF DAWN
SPEECHLESS

he need to do the songs that never ever been performed

I would love to hear him sing CAN'T HELP IT, LADY IN MY LIFE, BREAK OF DAWN.
I hope he does more ballads, we all know he is a great dancer, but I wouldn't mind watching him slow it down a bit and sing Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies, She's out of My Life and others.
I know all of us ladies would melt in our seats if he does at least a 15-20minutes worth of slow jams. :wub::wub::wub:
Oh but I would love for him to perform some of the unreleased songs like:
Sunset Driver
Carousel (Circus Girl)

Jackson 5/Jacksons
Your Ways
Body Language
Lovely One
Blame It On The Boogie (my all time FAVORITE)

But if he did Get On The Floor and Blame It On The Boogie, I would need a pace maker after the concert, because my heart would be on the fritz

WBSS
Heartbreak Hotel
Another Part of Me
HUman Nature
IJCSLY
Smooth Criminal
Thriller (live)
Beat It
Billie Jean
WDAN
BAD
TWYMMF
RWY
Earth Song
MITM
BOTDF
Morphine
and some new songs...

That's almost a Bad Tour :wild: :clapping:

i can also hardly imagine that we get the possibility to vote..
a tour is so much work and this work wont be done until july. he needs a show for the songs and i believe that he already has got one in his mind..

New Song
She Drives Me Wild
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Another Part Of Me
New Song
Off The Wall
Jacksons Medley - Can You Feel It/Blame It On The Boogie/Shake Your Body
Rock With You
Thriller (Red Jacket)
Human Nature
*Interlude* (Give him a rest and this gives him time to change into the full SC outfit)
Smooth Criminal
Black Or White
Bad
Billie Jean
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
*Panther Dance Clip*
Beat It
New Song
*Interlude* (Give him a rest)
Blood On The Dance Floor
They Don't Care About Us
Unbreakable
New Song
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror

i rekon he will perform them exactly the same as previous tours...

Please no BOW, TWYMMF, Beat it and thriller. Those have been performed for way too many times already.
i hope he will do songs less well known to the public and songs he never did in concerts before
such as
Liberian girl
Give in to me
Who is it
Is It Scary
The lady in my life
Stranger in Moscow (live singing)

Ya' know I could be dead wrong, but when I first read that yesterday in his quote from the conference, I thought he was giving a hint about New Music and old stuff he has not performed live.

I really think, he knows fans have been wanting to hear the new stuff he's been reportedly working on.

Just my opinion, could be wrong though.

I think MJ will perform some new songs. I also think when he said 'I will perform the songs my fans want to hear', I'm guessing he meant the tracks the fans voted for on the UK edition of the King of Pop CD, the fact that the artwork used for the posters, website etc is the same leads me to believe that too.

Please no BOW, TWYMMF, Beat it and thriller. Those have been performed for way too many times already.
i hope he will do songs less well known to the public and songs he never did in concerts before
such as
Liberian girl
Give in to me
Who is it
Is It Scary
The lady in my life
Stranger in Moscow (live singing)

Its not all about us yanno, he needs to try and draw in everyone.

People want to hear the classics, if he does all relatively unknown songs then people would be like...what the hell, I dont know any of these!

Besides seeing him perform his classics today is much different to him doing them all those years ago, we want to see classic MJ showing he can still do the classics!

I would love to hear him sing CAN'T HELP IT, LADY IN MY LIFE, BREAK OF DAWN.
I hope he does more ballads, we all know he is a great dancer, but I wouldn't mind watching him slow it down a bit and sing Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies, She's out of My Life and others.
I know all of us ladies would melt in our seats if he does at least a 15-20minutes worth of slow jams. :wub::wub::wub:
Oh but I would love for him to perform some of the unreleased songs like:
Sunset Driver
Carousel (Circus Girl)

Jackson 5/Jacksons
Your Ways
Body Language
Lovely One
Blame It On The Boogie (my all time FAVORITE)

But if he did Get On The Floor and Blame It On The Boogie, I would need a pace maker after the concert, because my heart would be on the fritz

cant5 help it is the numver 1 song that he should do

thats my jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i hope he does like 8 ballads with a nice suit and pick more than one girls

omg that will be hotttt

Well the fact that he is going back to L.A to start rehearsals pretty much rules out a voting system.

Urm does he mean the hardcore fans (and thus speechless, whatever happens, who is it etc), or the mainstream casuals (and thus thriller, beat it etc)?

whatever though, i cannot wait!

I really hope we see and hear the more rare songs such as

We've Had Enough

Cheater

On The Line

As well as the Thriller hits - Billie jean / Beat It / Thriller

I would die to hear
1 on the line
2 speechless
3 fall again
4 will you be there

greatest hits. if it were songs the fans wanna hear it would be weve had enough etc songs some of the gen public dont even know

I think MJ will perform some new songs. I also think when he said 'I will perform the songs my fans want to hear', I'm guessing he meant the tracks the fans voted for on the UK edition of the King of Pop CD, the fact that the artwork used for the posters, website etc is the same leads me to believe that too.

i thought the same about the posters

If he is starting rehearsals it also probably means he already has the set list in mind. Unless they are going to go over each possible song and then choose the best ones.

Back