Sky Arts 1 shows MJ Immortal world tour on 25th December

I live in California and I don't get the channel ... So could someone here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record this and upload it to the 2000 Watts forum?! I would appreciate it so insanely much..

I have been wanting to show this to my family and daughter since forever!

Btw, I can't understand how some people here aren't excited for this to FINALLY air on TV.. It's never been shown on TV before and this, to me, is HUGE!

Thanks in advance to whoever is able to upload this for those unable to watch it as it airs!

Does anyone know how to Watch the TV channel online for free ??

:woohoo: :clapping: :clap::punk: :ciao:

In the Czech rep. and Slovakia we can watch the same doc on our national tv:

2. 1. 2015 – 20:20
3. 1. 2015 – 11:25

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10483818700-michael-jackson-a-cirque-du-soleil/21438255876/

9qa5q0.jpg

Does anyone know how to Watch the TV channel online for free ??

I don't know if this will work or not, it depends on if they're going to stream it from Sky, but I use an IP blocker (Hola Unblocker is a good one and it's free) and that way you can set it to watch things from a specific region (England, USA, etc.) This is what I use to get International Netflix when I live in Canada.

I still think this will be the documentary. Still a cool thing, but I'd be very surprised if it was the actual tour show I saw at the 02.

This is great. I will ask my nephew who lives in England to tape it so when I go visit him this summer I will be able to watch it! Hooray!!

This is definitely the documentary i saw in french. Great doc!

Misleading on the tv guide as it said ''Recorded in Amsterdam'' but i'm glad it won't get released :D waste of a project that would be.

Misleading on the tv guide as it said ''Recorded in Amsterdam'' but i'm glad it won't get released :D waste of a project that would be.

Why post in this thread like 4 times saying the same, negative bull over and over? Ok point is made loud and clear you don't want this - but the millions of people who made this one of the most successful tours of ALL TIME might.

Did anyone manage to record this? Would love the Sky Arts version in my collection :)

I really enjoyed watching this, so much love and respect for Michael. The clips of him made me weep though.

Was it the actual show then?

No - more like a documentary but the clips of the show and Michael were magical. Makes me want to see a show all the more. I would even buy this programme on dvd to watch again, that's how much I enjoyed it.

Yeah some of the clips were a nice watch - like the Invincible signing stuff. Worth a watch!

Drats. So it was the documentary (in English?) Hopefully someone will post it up in 2000 Watts.

Yeah I was surprised at it being the documentary, the synopsis really made it seem like it would be the actual show. Some of it was great, and the footage of MJ at Cirque in 2004 I had never seen before and loved.

No - more like a documentary but the clips of the show and Michael were magical. Makes me want to see a show all the more. I would even buy this programme on dvd to watch again, that's how much I enjoyed it.

I'd love to see it and I definitely would love the actual show on DVD.

Just got done watching it and I have to say that I thought it was very good....there was a lot more detail of MJ's input in his music than I expected....it was oozing stories that I think "This Is It" was lacking and should have had more of.

Bit disappointed it wasn't the full show but hopefully a Blu-ray with the documentary as an extra is in the works....now that would be perfect!

Just got done watching it and I have to say that I thought it was very good....there was a lot more detail of MJ's input in his music than I expected....it was oozing stories that I think "This Is It" was lacking and should have had more of.
Wow-that sounds good. Better than I expected. Hope they show it here!!

^^Thank you soulmum-for posting the YouTube link. I didn't even realize it was there and I just finished watching it-I have tears in my eyes as well. Love the stories-and the people from Michael's life in the doc-always have loved Greg and Jackie, Tito and Marlon seemed genuinely proud.

This is the first time I think I've heard Kevin Antunes-love the way he talked about Michael's vocals. Just loved it!

ps-edited to add-really love those pix of Michael posing with the Cirque performers in the 80's

Last edited:
Back