"Slave To The Rhythm"

All of the versions are great. I feel the demo from the 1990s is greater if you feel like something more chill. Want something more upbeat? Go for the 2010 or 2014, both of which I enjoy.

I'd say my most favourite version of them all would be the album version of 2014 Timbaland remix with that dance-off part that was only in the Billboard version added on top. I want the album version because there's longer choruses (and verses) and the Billboard dance off-part is incredible. God why didn't they include that in the album version? Though I guess it goes with Michael's tradition of keeping longer mixes for the short film and/or live performance :p Doesn't really bother me as I have all these versions on my phone anyway!

Going against the tide and saying I enjoyed Bieber's duet too. Personal opinion of him aside, Bieber's vocals are fine and the instrumental can be preeeeetty bangin' at times. Ain't ashamed to say I've got up and danced to that a few times.
The production of the Bieber version was the Best in my opinion. Also as a duet the song could be a huge success. But please without Bieber but another duet partner :D Someone like usher.
The production was pretty good and very danceable ;)

Back