So, GYWOOM Finally Leaked...

Am I crazy or isn't this the initial rough finished version of the song from '99? Like wasn't it worked on later in '01 and then in '04 or am I confusing things? Because if so, I'm wondering if there is a different or more complete vocal version of the song with different/better lyrics or if at all. I haven't tracked the lore for this song so I don't remember all these details lmao. If someone could correct me where applicable that would be great.

Am I crazy or isn't this the initial rough finished version of the song from '99? Like wasn't it worked on later in '01 and then in '04 or am I confusing things? Because if so, I'm wondering if there is a different or more complete vocal version of the song with different/better lyrics or if at all. I haven't tracked the lore for this song so I don't remember all these details lmao. If someone could correct me where applicable that would be great.
I don't think so. There's the mix that was done for TUC but I think that's it. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

It was mastered for Invincible and TUC in 2000 and 2004 respectively but both masters sound identical pretty much. This is really all there is to the song.

I agree the song is pretty mid, but it's pretty catchy.
Would have preferred it over 2000 Watts.
Some of the placements sound demo like. Like the beat builds and drops without any reason. Like something should be there.
It's missing adlibs towards the end. The main verse vocals also sound demo like. Like it's missing all the backup layers.
Think the track could have easily been turned into a duet with someone pretty easily.

Back