So, GYWOOM Finally Leaked...

GYWOOM has a touch of Morphine, I hadn't really thought about it until recently. Obviously Privacy too.

Morphine is the best of the 3.

I really like the verses and the way Michael approaches them vocally but I didnt care for the chorus and how the background vocals are done. Probably the weakest background vocals I’ve heard in a Michael Jackson song. Overall I think it’s an ok song but with a better hook it could‘ve replaced Privacy or something on Invincible.

It fits on Invincible without a doubt but it doesn't bring anything to the album that's not already there
Well, I think the soulful and clear vocals on this track are very missed on Invincible tbh

It’s honestly surprising MJ chose to record this song over Jungle City and even some of the other Darkchild demos (You Don’t Love Me, Rampage). From what we’ve heard, those songs sound much better and still have that experimental/futuristic sound he was going for.

Privacy or 2000 watts should have replaced by this. All the other songs on invincible where amazing. There are more gems that could have been put on invincible.

You Don’t Love Me was the first session that Rodney Jerkins worked with Michael Jackson for his final studio album Invincible released on October 30, 2001

Do you guys (and gals) think gywoom would have fit on TUC?

No, We’ve Had Enough was a much better choice.
Nothing really fit as cohesive on TUC apart from the time decades they were recorded.....so I'd say yes it would have been OK.

Disc 4 if I remember was the later stuff? Disc 5 was the Bucharest dvd or am I making it up? It's been so long since I bought it.

I do remember feeling a bit self conscious buying it from hmv sadly as it was around the 2004-2005 period and MJ's image was at all all time low.

I would have preferred "Xscape" to have been on TUC instead but sure

Replace that "Childhood", "Blood on the Dance Floor", "Unbreakable" or "Butterflies" on the fourth disc with it

Last edited:
I would have preferred "Xscape" to have been on TUC instead but sure

Replace that "Childhood", "Blood on the Dance Floor", "Unbreakable" or "Butterflies" on the fourth disc with it
Unbreakable or Butterflies or even YANA should have been left in favour of an uncut version of Money.

GYWOOM could have replaced most songs on Invincible and it wouldn’t have made any difference to me, it is of the same mediocre level as the ones that made it.
I think it's worse than what made it, tbh. Not a surprise it was not included.

A Blood on the Dance Floor for Invincible, new songs from the sessions, with remixes of the best joints from the album.

Back