Songs with indifferent opinions

^ Yeah, Working Day and Night is one of my faves too and I rarely see it mentioned by fans. On MJ tours the segment of WDAN, Billie Jean and Beat It is my fave segment.

^, yes, but think I'd have made it 2 mins shorter! It's probably the only part of the whole show where it starts to drag.

^, yes, but think I'd have made it 2 mins shorter! It's probably the only part of the whole show where it starts to drag.

Interesting that to you that is the part of the show that it starts to drag. To me it's the highlight of the show.

On here I rarely see In The Closet get mentioned

I see that mentioned every now and again- actually now that I think of its its mostly about the video, which isn't one of my favourites.

Another one I realised earlier is Behind The Mask. Disregarding the updated music (which I really like) this is one of Michael's best vocal performances I think? He really took the YMO tune and gave it such an amazing vocal melody.

The video for In The Closet gets mentioned quite a bit, but the song itself doesn't. Which is a shame

The video for In The Closet gets mentioned quite a bit, but the song itself doesn't. Which is a shame

In The Closet is an example of a song that is massivley enhanced when you watch it with the video.

Same with Thriller.

I completely agree with ITC being on this list. The song itself is a brilliant track, gorgeous atmospheric opening piano, great beat and probably the catchiest chorus I've ever heard in my life (aside from Smooth Criminal).

ITC is a fantastic song outside of it's stunning video (second best song on the first half of Dangerous, just beaten by Jam imo).

Interesting tidbit I found about the song:

Producer Teddy Riley told Musicradar.com that this song "was something Michael came up with, and it came out exactly as he wanted the track to be. He kind of put his vocals on a Dictaphone when he was in another room. He'd often record the vocals on a Dictaphone and take them into the studio and then see how it would all work out."

I LOVE ITC! Both the song and the video. However, I do not play it when there is someone else around. I mean I still don't know how MJ got away with it without a "Parental Advisory" sticker being put on Dangerous. LOL.

I kind of understand it that he recorded it in another room. Alone. :wild:

I mean I still don't know how MJ got away with it without a "Parental Advisory" sticker being put on Dangerous. LOL.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Matter of fact, any pressings of HIStory should have a Parental Advisory sticker attached - there are a number of F-bombs and S-bombs, and even the N-bomb, thrown around. (The original cut of TDCAU also featured "****," but that has since been mixed out of current pressings.)

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Matter of fact, any pressings of HIStory should have a Parental Advisory sticker attached - there are a number of F-bombs and S-bombs, and even the N-bomb, thrown around. (The original cut of TDCAU also featured "****," but that has since been mixed out of current pressings.)

I was wondering about it and thought that maybe Dangerous got away with it because the rule is maybe (just assuming) that if there are curse words on an album that's when the sticker has to be put on it. But then you are right about HIStory and no sticker there either.

Back