273349654_89c94d6509.jpg
alicia-first-last-large-msg--large-msg-115490208337.jpg
189650590_fe8f018fb8.jpg
0.jpg
orig-543891.jpg
1132531438_OOOOOOOOOO.jpg
IMGG83EAW8WB8.jpg

Quotes from Sonny.

"It's one thing to play a certain type of music, but it? another thing to have no originality."

"Art is only art when you're truly happy with it. Especially with what we went through to do this record."

"It's weird- I don't really understand it. We get girls coming up crying; we get presents on a daily basis from people. They'll know about stuff that we just got into a week ago...It makes no sense to me.

"I used to sit at home on the internet and read the most horrible nasty things about me and everyone else in the band. But not anymore; I had to stop looking at that ****."

"We didn't do it tonight, because we did this interview, but after every show, we usually stand on the roof of the venue, paint a big pentagram and wait for the UFOs."

"Finding out I was adopted was really hard for me."

"I played guitar ever since I was 9, but I didn't really get into it until I was 12. I was just self-taught and wrote my own songs all the time."

"I don't believe in growing up too fast, as long as you're confortable with [how] your growing up."

"I don't drive, so I rely on my few companions to taxi my lame *** around LA. I don't go to clubs and parties; I like to go on adventures and explore unknown realms hoping to find a wormhole or a portal, or maybe just a sewer."

"[If I weren't in FFTL], I would probably be in theatre. My dad used to take me to plays when I was younger, and they blew my mind. I always had an artistic urge, and my first taste in live-energy art was theatre."

Thanks AP Magazine and Kerrang! Magazine

The following quotes are from the DJ Rossstar Interview.

"When I first moved to L.A., my first friends that I met were in chat rooms. I was so desperate because it was the beginning of summertime and I had no friends. I went to an L.A. chat room and got their phone numbers. We started to talk on the phone and we ended up meeting at shows and stuff."

"I love that song 'Goodbye' by Spice Girls. It's actually one of the best choruses ever written."

"I have inspiration A.D.D. It changes every five seconds."

"I don't really think much is awkward."

"I want to make music. Everything else is secondary and inferior to the fact that I want to make music, and whatever happens will happen."

"Ideally, I would like to tour with younger bands, like Endless Hallway, they're a really cool band. I like the idea of touring with younger bands that may have a similar thing that I'm doing, as far as my intentions go."

"The internet is the communication hub for the world."

"It was always my decision at a younger age that I never wanted to go through my teen life as a normal teenager, and finish high school, and go to proms and stuff. It felt natural to me. It's not so much about being in the music 'bizz'. It's more about doing music and knowing that your lifetime is such a small thing and to waste it doing anything else you don't like is just shooting yourself in the foot."

"Me and Aaron live in downtown Los Angeles in a loft with 13, 15 ft ceilings. We have this one big room, sort of like a second story that we built. There are four other guys that live with us and we just make music all day and hang out."

"I don't go to bars much to be honest, but I'm only twenty so..."

"I don't really get out much."

"Flim from Aphex Twin is my favourite song."

"I've been writing songs ever since I can remember. As I was in fetal position, I was etching songs into my mom's placenta."

"I feel inspired by younger artists."

"San Fransisco was great. L.A. is great. I traveled a lot throughout my life. Los Angeles is my home, but at the same time, everywhere else sort of feels like my home."

"Just don't be afraid to be yourself and write whatever comes out."

"I think karma's very important."

"'Mora' is a very small piece of time. 'In Mora' is less than a second. It's such a small glimpse of time."

"My first real concert experience was Metallica in 1998."

Updated our babies thread

I HEART this video--- I love my baby :wub:

New music, plus full album from SONNY'S Brainchild *Skrillex* within the next 2-3 months, and I can't wait .

hqdefault.jpg

BhtdRAnLSq-2.png

" i preach this $h7t to everyone! Im all "his dubstep is nothing compared to his housey stuff!"

"one of the first songs i heard by skrillex, and it definitely built the love
basicsmile.gif
i used to fall asleep to this!"

"I miss when Skrillex was known as Twipz. I think he should remake them or something
bigsmile.gif
"

"It's a shame he doesn't make enough electro house like this.."

"Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against dubstep but this is definitely some variation of progressive house."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
GIVE US MORE SONNY!!
rollin.gif

Last edited:
Skrillex has released a surprise new album called Recess via an app for smartphones and tablets.

Users initially downloaded what appeared to be a traditional, arcade-style space game named Alien Ride.
Starting on Monday evening, a new song unlocked itself every 30 minutes until the entire 11-track album was available to stream.
The app was released as the dance music producer also announced an upcoming US tour.

The Baby Boi's album has dropped :D

It explores a variety of genres and styles, and sees Skrillex collaborate with a whole host of artists. &#8216;Coast is Clear&#8217; is an unexpected but great collaboration with Chance the Rapper &#8211; and sees Chance lay down a catchy rap beat over a beautifully chilled out, warm jungle beat. And then there&#8217;s &#8216;Dirty Vibe&#8217; &#8211; a trap collaboration with electronic superproducer Diplo which also features rapped vocals from the Korean rapper G-Dragon.

[video=youtube;R8i6VZ1vIY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8i6VZ1vIY8[/video]

[video=youtube;hdpLGeSVjHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdpLGeSVjHU[/video]

... Lands Rolling Stone Cover, Chats About Emotionally Driven Music & More

http://www.youredm.com/2014/03/12/skrillex-lands-rolling-stone-cover-chats-emotionally-driven-music/

Doing good :)

QUICK Update:
So Sonny's Band From First to Last are Back together :) But I'm not going to promote that here :lol: It isn't the same without my BabyBoy!

THEY NEED YOU SONNY :victory:

orig-543891.jpg

Last edited:
d7f4520b4832d51bfbe8924bbe04360d.image.130x112.gif

sonny_moore_is_a_hottie_by_DevinIsHot.jpg

A lot of seriously cool stuff is going on over on Instagram and Twitter Check it out guys! :heart:

I love You Sonny God Bless ur precious heart :heart::heart:

Back