Standing Together For Michael

Despite not being ''officially'' on the project team I wanted you all to know that I am working behind the scenes as it were in playing my part in upholding Michael's legacy.:yes:
I regularly receive emails regarding topics that need responding to from Nancii and MJ Laugh etc , and I do so whole heartedly.:wub:

We are all a team here whether on the front line or on the side lines!
To me I am happy working quietly and steadily to uphold MJ's legacy and hope to be recommended at some point maybe to be included officially!:)

Well done everyone! Together we stand for Michael.
:yes:

Another beautiful and inspirational thread by the legacy team. Lots and lots of love to yàll. It felt soo amazing and so uplifting while i read through every single post. Some of my very own actions are inspired by what other MJ fans (YOU GUYS) are doing, by Michael and some just come from within myself. I remember when i was kid and i was shopping with my dad, i saw an old lady (who looked like my grandmother) sat outside a store begging. For some reason her face never left my mind and still today i remember her so vividly. I must have been 9 or 10 at that time. The change that my dad gave me, i gave it to her. That night when i went to bed i asked my dad whether that lady had a home to go to. My dad ofcourse didnt know, but he still said yes. That night i cried sooo hard for her.

As i grew older, i started realising that you have to work hard to keep up with life. Alas my life wasnt that all easy. My older siblings got spoiled with toys and huge birthday parties, cuz my family could afford it. But when i turned 12 my dad passed away from a prolonged lung cancer. I never got that chance of getting spoiled by him, but my memories of my dad are far more precious that. From a very young age my dad taught me to be polite, to be giving and to be respectful of all differences. He was very charitable and he always made people smile/ laugh. He was more like a comedian and also gave a lot to the community, by teaching little children how to play piano. He also was the first one to jump on providing free transportation when my school had field trips. He also did various other things that i am so proud to call him my dad.

Every time i had a question i would run to him. I spent a lot of quality time with him speaking about life, we would read books, and play the game of checkers(funny because MJ played chess with his children). He also taught me how to play piano. When my dad passed, i remember at the funeral everyone cried. I also did but not as much as others. My sister cried to a point where she couldnt breath. Being 12 i didnt know what to do. I went around consoling people, telling them not to cry because my dad is in a better place.

As a growing child i had soo many questions, like where we came from? Why are we here? Why does the sea water tastes salty etc etc.. Everytime i had a question i missed my dad more and more cuz i literally never had anyone to ask.

Then along came Michael Jackson. I was doing my homework one night, when the radio played Man in the Mirror. I had heard Mj`s billie jean, thriller before and thought it was very nice, but something about man in the mirror really caught my attention that night. I think i was 13 at that time. I listened to that song many many times after that. Everytime i heard that song since that night it was as if my father was speaking to me. The emptiness that my dad left in me was filled again with Michael`s music, his beliefs and his philosophy. Some of the questions that i had got answered through Michael. The way Michael felt about children and his ways of giving reminded so me so much of my own dad that i really found my dad again.

There are many organisations that i am a part of and everytime i go out volunteering or even participate in a walk for a cause i wear my MJ shirt or an arm band. I would not go into details because as Michael said "true charity comes from your heart", i dont want to sound like i am bragging. :cheeky: But in every little way where i give back to my community, or when i smile to a stranger is all for Michael.

I really feel blessed to have found such inspirational MJ fans and its you guys now that keeps me going.

And also my post is getting super long, but i dont know why i just felt like letting it out.

That's such a wonderful story crazy4umjackson! Sorry your dad passed away at such a time in your life. Its amazing how such things like that inspire people.

Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

Hi Limonali, I wanted to say that your words inspired me very much as well. . Whatever it is that you are going through now, I hope it is something that will be resolved very soon and with the least amount of impact. Having said that, Michael is truly an inspiration. I believe he really taught us well. He led by example because he endured so much, but yet he still managed to show love. As Michael would sing..."So keep the faith, Don't let nobody take you down, sister (had to change that word), Just keep your eyes on the prize and your feet flat on the ground....". I have also made a vow to live the same way. Thank you for sharing. Hugs and love :angel::wub:

I just wanted to repost here something I posted on MJJC in July 2009, as my own private admiration and words of tribute.
Hope this is the right space :blush:

What does not stop to amaze me about Michael is that he saw no limits to his creativity.

When he spoke about "We Are The World" he said: "I wanted it to be like an anthem that would affect the whole world". It might sound corny, silly. The whole world, really? Well... it DID affect the whole world. EVERYONE knows it. It raised a lot of money for people in need. Michael was doing exactly what he said he would do... because HE KNEW HE COULD. There was no limit.

I admire him, and I CHOOSE to live my life from now on the same way.

I swore to myself once that the love I was given to carry in my heart, across continents, two people of different races, different languages, different religions, away from each other by thousands km between Poland and Canada, I swore that this love will survive in my heart, and I'll do everything for it to survive.

BECAUSE IT CAN.
And it did. And it flourished. Because I believed.

I believed that I could change myself and fight some very strong inner demons hurting my self, and I did. Took time, sweat, hits and kicks, and hard cuts, but I did. Now I'm living again through a difficult time in my life - Michael reminded me that .... there's no limits, and no use in surrender.

I CHOOSE to live my life like you did.

My life has no limits, my creativity, my happiness, it is all within my reach, BECAUSE I CAN GET IT AND CHANGE MY LIFE. And when I do, I can then share it with others and put smile on their faces and change the world around me. But it does start with me, I need to look at the woman in the mirror - and make that change.

Thank you, Michael.
I will keep this what you gave to me deep in my heart.
You gave me wings again.
You reminded me of the most important, when I needed this the most.

Your spirit knows no limits.

Hello everyone,

I read this post and thought that I would add what Michael meant to me. First, I've been a Michael fan for years. I've always loved his music and talent. Having said that, I did go into other directions, musically speaking; however, Michael was always there. There is some guilt for me as I wish I would have stayed closer to Michael. I'll get through it. Michael's passing has really hit me harder then I ever could imagine. I asked myself why that is? Of course it didn't take me long to answer. Michael's spirit, compassion, generosity, beauty and love has made a significant impact on me. I believe that he has changed my life significantly. I can never go back to where I was before he passed. I have no desire to.

I've always believed that helping others was important; however, now more then ever, I have vowed to step up my activity for giving and helping. Michael is my inspiration for everything I do now. I ask myself, how would Michael do this or what would Michael think about this? If I can exude a small percentage of his giving and compassion, hopefully I will have made a difference in someone's life. I believe in his mission to heal the world, save the planet and protect and save the children. I truly believe that I have found my life's purpose. I've been searching for many years. Earlier on, it was my education and career; however, as I get older, I feel that I needed to make a difference and help others that were not as fortunate as I was. I've had things occur in my life that weren't so positive; however, I've learned to overcome and be stronger. Michael knew this early on. He overcame so many obstacles and still managed to put a smile on his face and give what he could. So that is what Michael has done for me. I still am grieving very deeply knowing that Michael is not here with us. If he could only see what is happening with his fans....OMG! It's very inspirational to see the movement happening on behalf of Michael and his legacy. Working on the initiatives with MJJCommunity will help fulfill some of my desires to (as Michael would say) create my history; leave my legacy. I hope everyone has a Michael-filled day. Thank you for reading.

Peace and love,

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart..." :angel:

:huggy: & :flowers: Beautiful!! Thanks again for ahring these words. Keep posting you guys**

Thanks Souldreamer for your kind words and I hope I didn't derail your topic! :blush:

:hug:

No...Not at all! This is for everyone... That's what it is all about here in LP. Yes I did write an essay,but I wanted this thread to be a place for everyone to to share their inspirations and post their thoughts too.. So I am very happy that you shared your lovely words with us!!! If you guys notice on different pages back some ppl,too have posted theirs as well. Please share more anytime,that's why I wrote the essay so everyone could come together or 'stand together for Michael' Everyone please share *your* thoughts,don't think your derailing anything,because you guys aren't,this place is for you all.
:wub: & :rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Ohhh man, Tamara, when you said you were gonna write an essay, I Never thought it would be this deep and sooo touching, and so very true.

Michael for me has been My role model. I have a dad but Michael meant much more because he Cared. I have been in a scary place in my life when i was a teenager. I konw this might sound corny but Michael was there for me through thick and thin. Another person i'd say that to is for my mom and sis. Thats about it. I've had many deceptions in my family and have learned from Michael that with out family, i'm nothing. Thats why if i'm not intune with a family member, i'll love them from far away. There's no need for me to hold a grudge. I learned that after Michael(believe it or not)..

Sometimes, I cant believe that he's part of my family cuz he's the one that helped me soo much. I'm now living with half my heart because the other half is gone with Mike. What I do from now on is spread his message of L.O.V.E. and Peace. I'm now training to be a social worker and my main focus is on helping children get out from an abusive family or find them a good home or Help them in any way possible. Before, I used to think of my career as being $$$ machine. But now, I dont really care if I get any $$ @ all because I'm doing this to make their lives better, not mine.

This is why I love MJJC. All of us have the same goal, to spread Mike's Message, and to try heal the world one by one. Sticking with each other and loving one another is really simple. I always see a pattern on here. and that is that sometimes when we have an argument in our own community, it saddnes me but at the same time I see how we ALL band together and help eachother defend Michael or our own fellow members is one of the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

This article made me realize, we are NOT JUST Fans of Michael, We were his family and now we are family because he brought us together.

I Want to thank you TAMARA!!!!! You are Awesome. What a GREAT Writing...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Romi* Thank YOU for sharing your thoughts... You're awesome..I just would like to let you know that*** When you post a comment you have a way of bringing inspirational thoughts through your words so natural. :clapping: :flowers:
:wub:
souldreamer7 ;)

Another beautiful and inspirational thread by the legacy team. Lots and lots of love to yàll. It felt soo amazing and so uplifting while i read through every single post. Some of my very own actions are inspired by what other MJ fans (YOU GUYS) are doing, by Michael and some just come from within myself. I remember when i was kid and i was shopping with my dad, i saw an old lady (who looked like my grandmother) sat outside a store begging. For some reason her face never left my mind and still today i remember her so vividly. I must have been 9 or 10 at that time. The change that my dad gave me, i gave it to her. That night when i went to bed i asked my dad whether that lady had a home to go to. My dad ofcourse didnt know, but he still said yes. That night i cried sooo hard for her.

As i grew older, i started realising that you have to work hard to keep up with life. Alas my life wasnt that all easy. My older siblings got spoiled with toys and huge birthday parties, cuz my family could afford it. But when i turned 12 my dad passed away from a prolonged lung cancer. I never got that chance of getting spoiled by him, but my memories of my dad are far more precious that. From a very young age my dad taught me to be polite, to be giving and to be respectful of all differences. He was very charitable and he always made people smile/ laugh. He was more like a comedian and also gave a lot to the community, by teaching little children how to play piano. He also was the first one to jump on providing free transportation when my school had field trips. He also did various other things that i am so proud to call him my dad.

Every time i had a question i would run to him. I spent a lot of quality time with him speaking about life, we would read books, and play the game of checkers(funny because MJ played chess with his children). He also taught me how to play piano. When my dad passed, i remember at the funeral everyone cried. I also did but not as much as others. My sister cried to a point where she couldnt breath. Being 12 i didnt know what to do. I went around consoling people, telling them not to cry because my dad is in a better place.

As a growing child i had soo many questions, like where we came from? Why are we here? Why does the sea water tastes salty etc etc.. Everytime i had a question i missed my dad more and more cuz i literally never had anyone to ask.

Then along came Michael Jackson. I was doing my homework one night, when the radio played Man in the Mirror. I had heard Mj`s billie jean, thriller before and thought it was very nice, but something about man in the mirror really caught my attention that night. I think i was 13 at that time. I listened to that song many many times after that. Everytime i heard that song since that night it was as if my father was speaking to me. The emptiness that my dad left in me was filled again with Michael`s music, his beliefs and his philosophy. Some of the questions that i had got answered through Michael. The way Michael felt about children and his ways of giving reminded so me so much of my own dad that i really found my dad again.

There are many organisations that i am a part of and everytime i go out volunteering or even participate in a walk for a cause i wear my MJ shirt or an arm band. I would not go into details because as Michael said "true charity comes from your heart", i dont want to sound like i am bragging. :cheeky: But in every little way where i give back to my community, or when i smile to a stranger is all for Michael.

I really feel blessed to have found such inspirational MJ fans and its you guys now that keeps me going.

And also my post is getting super long, but i dont know why i just felt like letting it out.

Another beautiful & inspirational message. Thank you for sharing with us. :angel:
Thanks again everyone sloride,earthlyme,nar,billiejean,windy09..everyone :lol: I wish i could get the multi-quote to work properly - sry if I've left out any names but I read everyones and L.O.V.E them all. :wub:

Last edited:
Hi Billie_Jean09. Regardless of whether we are a part of the Legacy Project team or doing working behind the scenes, we all are doing our part. Thank you for what you do. We will keep the letters coming. I'm working on a letter now. You should see something come from MJJLaugh or myself soon.

Peace and love...:angel::wub:

Despite not being ''officially'' on the project team I wanted you all to know that I am working behind the scenes as it were in playing my part in upholding Michael's legacy.:yes:
I regularly receive emails regarding topics that need responding to from Nancii and MJ Laugh etc , and I do so whole heartedly.:wub:

We are all a team here whether on the front line or on the side lines!
To me I am happy working quietly and steadily to uphold MJ's legacy and hope to be recommended at some point maybe to be included officially!:)

Well done everyone! Together we stand for Michael.
:yes:

:hello: Everyone. I echo windy09's post above. Together We Stand For Michael.
Keep the your wonderful storys coming..as they are beautiful! :flowers:

I've never ever in all the fandoms I've been a part of down the years felt comfortable talking to someone I've never met before about something I like and love. Michael's fans are refreshingly different to most other fandoms :D

I've never ever in all the fandoms I've been a part of down the years felt comfortable talking to someone I've never met before about something I like and love. Michael's fans are refreshingly different to most other fandoms :D

:hug: stephen :flowers:

"Every breath you take
Is someones death in another place"

That´s what Michael sings in "can you feel it"and that´s what we used to say.
I don´t remember when we used to say it but I guess it´s the same time when Can you feel it was written.
Maybe a famous person ,it could be a politician or mother Teresa said it in tv-news and it was sent over the world.
Anyway it shows me that we lived on the same earth and we are all part of the same world
"You are another part of me"
Black,yellow,red,white doesn´t matter, we are all humans

"cuz were all the same
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
Our skin has different colours but inside our blood has the same colour.

"Every breath you take
Is someones death in another place"

That´s what Michael sings in "can you feel it"and that´s what we used to say.
I don´t remember when we used to say it but I guess it´s the same time when Can you feel it was written.
Maybe a famous person ,it could be a politician or mother Teresa said it in tv-news and it was sent over the world.
Anyway it shows me that we lived on the same earth and we are all part of the same world
"You are another part of me"
Black,yellow,red,white doesn´t matter, we are all humans

"cuz were all the same
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you"
Our skin has different colours but inside our blood has the same colour.

:wub: I love those two songs,mostly because of the message behind them. Thanks for sharing your insight! :)

I still can't celebrate Michael's life--I just can't. The sorrow hasn't sunk inside me and there are moments I wish I could push time back.
There is still a long way to go.
Yet, I have come to grow so much in one year as I haven't during all the previous years. Miracles were thrown in my lap one after another.
Gratitude, Michael, for bringing me together with my MJ sisters in the US, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, UK, Austria and so many more places. We are holding hands tight and the rainbow is glowing above our heads. Thank you for making me realize that indeed, we are ONE.
Gratitude for the wide open door that leads to knowledge. You smiled and showed me the way, and I promised you I would use this knowledge to serve the good.

I still can't celebrate Michael's life--I just can't. The sorrow hasn't sunk inside me and there are moments I wish I could push time back.
Yet, I have come to grow so much in one year as I haven't during all the previous years. Miracles were thrown in my lap one after another.
Gratitude, Michael, for bringing me together with my MJ sisters in the US, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, UK, Austria and so many more places. We are holding hands tight and the rainbow is glowing above our heads. Thank you for making me realize that indeed, we are ONE.
Gratitude for the wide open door that leads to knowledge. You smiled and showed me the way, and I promised you I would use this knowledge to serve the good.

It's understandable. :better:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-A7o5XXC4c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-A7o5XXC4c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Maria, I'm right there with you. Through this process I'm working on healing. With that said, I'm watching History concert from Munich right now and am missing his physical presence very much. He really seems like the music and words are coming through him. I can see that very clearly now. It's truly amazing. :better::wub::angel:

Quotes By Michael Jackson

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
~ Michael Jackson

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."
~ Michael Jackson

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
~ Michael Jackson

"We bring love back into the world,to remind the world,that love is important,to love each other,we're all one."
~ Michael Jackson

Excellent??

I heard it for the first time.
I'm standing for Michael HERE!!

tikutikuwa

Thanks you guys for your amazing input and inspiration. I think there's far too many people in the world who are intellectual, very smart but also very pessimistic. I used to be like that. I had so many bad things happen in my childhood that I couldn't really see the good in people any more. But I sought out help and got it. In fact I got so much, that I began to feel really loved and precious. Life is now precious to me. I try to give back as much as I can, I have chosen a career where I can help animals.

MJ inspired me not to think about myself so much, and also I don't have to tell everyone about what I'm doing and why. But I can tell you guys for sure. For instance, I know a woman who lives nearby who just got cancer and she is a mother of two children and has two dogs. I have helped her after her operation by taking her dogs for a walk every day because she can't do that right now.

And there's always the presence of Michael there. For instance, one time when I went to get the dogs for a walk, the woman's son was listening to Beat it in his room. I could hear the music. That was an amazing sign for me. Also once, I was walking on the street and was deep in my own thoughts and thinking about Michael and what he meant to me and all the things he did. I must have really given out a certain MJ vibe, because there were some teenagers loitering on the street corner and when I walked past them, one boy started to run after me and when he caught up with me, he did a little dance and moonwalk and said hi. That was so surprising! I started to smile and said hi back and he just went back to his friends. From all these little signs I know Michael is with us. He watches over us and sees the good that we do. And he's really proud of us.

Thanks you guys for your amazing input and inspiration. I think there's far too many people in the world who are intellectual, very smart but also very pessimistic. I used to be like that. I had so many bad things happen in my childhood that I couldn't really see the good in people any more. But I sought out help and got it. In fact I got so much, that I began to feel really loved and precious. Life is now precious to me. I try to give back as much as I can, I have chosen a career where I can help animals.

MJ inspired me not to think about myself so much, and also I don't have to tell everyone about what I'm doing and why. But I can tell you guys for sure. For instance, I know a woman who lives nearby who just got cancer and she is a mother of two children and has two dogs. I have helped her after her operation by taking her dogs for a walk every day because she can't do that right now.

And there's always the presence of Michael there. For instance, one time when I went to get the dogs for a walk, the woman's son was listening to Beat it in his room. I could hear the music. That was an amazing sign for me. Also once, I was walking on the street and was deep in my own thoughts and thinking about Michael and what he meant to me and all the things he did. I must have really given out a certain MJ vibe, because there were some teenagers loitering on the street corner and when I walked past them, one boy started to run after me and when he caught up with me, he did a little dance and moonwalk and said hi. That was so surprising! I started to smile and said hi back and he just went back to his friends. From all these little signs I know Michael is with us. He watches over us and sees the good that we do. And he's really proud of us.

Hello. :waving:
I really enjoyed your post. This is so inspiring to me! It really is. And even though I don't 'really' knnow you...I am proud of you! Thanks for helping make a change in the world. :angel: It really is making a difference. We are all one. :hug:
:wub:
souldreamer7

Wise words! :clapping: It's so beautiful seeing people around the world holding hands :wub: that's why I'm so proud to be a MJ fan and part this big family. Thanks so much for everyone that posted. I'm standing for Michael here.

Wise words! :clapping: It's so beautiful seeing people around the world holding hands :wub: that's why I'm so proud to be a MJ fan and part this big family. Thanks so much for everyone that posted. I'm standing for Michael here.

:huggy:

Oh my goodness kolibri, I agree with Tamara (souldreamer7) in that this story is so inspiring and yes you can definitely feel that Michael was there. Wow. Thank you for what you do and spreading the light and love into the world. Michael would be proud of you. :better:

I think in any way if Michael has touched your heart and life; who he stood for as an entertainer and human being, you feel moved to try and help people in life plus help and support other fans. We are all here in this world of various creeds, races as a family including within the Michael Jackson family so I'm sending Love out into the world, saying hi and sending hugs to all here! Michael's magic dust on us all

This is amazing, and i think that Michael would be so proud of all of his fans right now because he wouldn't want us to keep grieving for the rest of OUR lives, he would want us to do something for the world. That is what "This Is It" was going to be about. that is why the he made the beginning for "Earth Song" that was going to be played in the concert. He wanted to get through to everyone that if we don't help the world soon, it will soon be too late. Thank you for making this thread because Michael was more than just music and dance, which i think most of us already know, but he was a humanitarian that would give up everything if it meant he was going to save someone's life. I love Michael Jackson. I love him because of what he did for the world.

I think in any way if Michael has touched your heart and life; who he stood for as an entertainer and human being, you feel moved to try and help people in life plus help and support other fans. We are all here in this world of various creeds, races as a family including within the Michael Jackson family so I'm sending Love out into the world, saying hi and sending hugs to all here! Michael's magic dust on us all

This is amazing, and i think that Michael would be so proud of all of his fans right now because he wouldn't want us to keep grieving for the rest of OUR lives, he would want us to do something for the world. That is what "This Is It" was going to be about. that is why the he made the beginning for "Earth Song" that was going to be played in the concert. He wanted to get through to everyone that if we don't help the world soon, it will soon be too late. Thank you for making this thread because Michael was more than just music and dance, which i think most of us already know, but he was a humanitarian that would give up everything if it meant he was going to save someone's life. I love Michael Jackson. I love him because of what he did for the world.

Thank You both for your words! :flowers:
I'm happy that you enjoy this thread. You all have gotten the message that I wanted to convey.
L.O.V.E.

:heart:
Tamara
(souldreamer7)
MJJC Legacy Project Team Staff

Thank You both for your words! :flowers:
I'm happy that you enjoy this thread. You all have gotten the message that I wanted to convey.
L.O.V.E.

:heart:
Tamara
(souldreamer7)
MJJC Legacy Project Team Staff

thank you for starting it Tamara!! I hope more people will learn about his message, i mean the people who only know michaels music and nonfans..
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back