Star Arvizo arrested

OMG can't believe he said "I've never done this before"! Bwhahaha!!!! what a load of SH*T!!!! ??

The legal system in the US is unbelievable as to them it's ok for guys to hit a women and it's all that girl's fault SMH

The jury in star's case are idiots pure and simple

Yeah they are pure all scum, but at least they got to experience what its like to be falsely accused, and put through the stress of a trial.

Oh believe me they weren't stressed they don't give a f**** !

Also star knew he would get away with it cuz he's a "victim of molestation" and we all know that is BULLSH*T!

Oh believe me they weren't stressed they don't give a f**** !

Also star knew he would get away with it cuz he's a "victim of molestation" and we all know that is BULLSH*T!

When you put it that way......your right.....they are a family on con-artists and sociopaths......this is nothing to them :angry:

Falsely accused? I doubt it knowing his history of pulling knives on ppl.

Really shocked he got acquitted especially with them saying his story was erratic. Sounds like the prosecution failed badly here.

Now they are back on the street, ready to target someone new I guess.

I'm pissed he got cleared, but it seems like he's one of those people who's destined to end up in jail, so all I can do is hope.

I'm glad he had to go through the stress of a trial though.
He got a taste of his own medicine.

On no! Star Arvizo's testicles were once again targets! Everyone wants to get his testicles:

"He testified that she would push him, hit him and try to hit him in his testicles"

Isn't it ironic that this bastard defended him by saying the woman had a history of making things up?

respect77;4163753 said:
“I know him to be very honest.” - ROTFLMAO. This cannot be real life. LOL.

Sociopaths.
They never care about who they hurt and they lie effortlessly.

Anyway, if R Kelly was acquitted despite the video I'm not surprised Arvizo was too.

Last edited:
LOL.

14359042_10210150627746163_4366067677985342049_n.jpg

Wow I can't belive they are opened bout them being "best buddies" and don't bother bout people reazling it makes them look bad lol

Back