Steve Pageot

has anybody seen the interview?
today description - strange again:
"I CAN BRING MJ BACK LIKE WHAT!!!"
This time I'll listen to the interview:
LIVE INTERVIEW W/STEVE PAGEOT THIS THURSDAY JUNE 5TH @12.30PM EAST COAST, 9:30 AM PACIFIC TIME & 6:30PM EUROPE TIME ON WWW.THATRADIO.COM

Right now, Michael Jackson. I love listening to Michael, you know. Actually, I just signed a management deal with Michael Jackson’s managers, Frank DiLeo and Terry Harvey. So they’re managing me now, and we’re in talks to bring me into the studio for Michael Jackson’s next studio album. I’ve been listening to a lot of James Brown lately and Stevie Wonder. I’m going back into the old school. There’s always something you can learn from it. You gotta know what happened in the past to go into the future.

http://makingthemogul.com/2008/03/talking-with-grammy-winner-steve-pageot/

oooh, i like the sounds of this :yes:
I guess I'll have to go look him up and check out his page, seeing as how I've never heard of him, lol.

has anybody seen the interview?
today description - strange again:
"I CAN BRING MJ BACK LIKE WHAT!!!"
This time I'll listen to the interview:
LIVE INTERVIEW W/STEVE PAGEOT THIS THURSDAY JUNE 5TH @12.30PM EAST COAST, 9:30 AM PACIFIC TIME & 6:30PM EUROPE TIME ON WWW.THATRADIO.COM

I don't like today's description - it comes across as very arrogant. I was kind of looking forward to this, but it comes across as very Rodney Jerkins pre-invincible now.

I'm tired of hearing people wanting to bring Michael back. And I don't even know what they mean. Bring back to what exactly?

I'm tired of hearing people wanting to bring Michael back. And I don't even know what they mean. Bring back to what exactly?
sounds like another one using MJ's name for publicity to me. If he was working with MJ he wouldn't be talking about it. I wonder if MJ has even heard of him.

well.... about cooperation with Michael.... Steve said nothing. In fact he wasn't even asked.

well.... about cooperation with Michael.... Steve said nothing. In fact he wasn't even asked.

That proves how ignorant to current events interviewers are. Do they not research the people they interview? Do they not maybe glance at the artists myspace to see "MAKING HITS WITH THE KING OF POP" on his headline? Are they IDIOTS?

new steve's description on myspace
"WHEN U GOOGLE MY NAME PUT MJ NEXT TO IT!!!"
u can hear the interview from thatchannel on myspace
Steve's talking about Jacksons' influance.

Last edited:
I finally looked at his Myspace and listened to an interview. Never heard anything about MJ but he sounds like a decent guy, and Canadian I think, so of course I like that :) lol. I'll listen to more. I liked the interview I heard.

Back