Stevie Wonder supports the new Michael album

Thanks to all of you and especially Stevie Wonder.
It helps ease my reservations about the MICHAEL CD
and makes listening to it more enjoyable.
In saying that, it sound as if Stevie may have his own reservations.

I think Stevie is a very care-full person, he wants to make sure not to offend anybody.

Thanks for posting. Love you Stevie, thank you for always loving, respecting and supporting Michael.

Stevie Wonder is the best one left in this world. Thank you Stevie!

Arklove;3172004 said:
I feel the same as you...

Mee too.

I respect Steve opinion but i don´t think the same if he was talking about the Cascio´s tracks.

Let's not make this thread about those tracks. Stevie had the good sense to largely avoid the subject, and this thread should probably follow suit.

I'm not surprised he singled out the "(I like) The way you love me" song.
It's a wonderfull song. I always think it's great how Stevie talks about Michael.
Also the way he talked about love and positivity was very nice and encouraging.

I take Stevie's comments much more seriously than comments made by that loser known as 'Will I Am'.

That is all! (as ginvid would say).

I take Stevie's comments much more seriously than comments made by that loser known as 'Will I Am'.

Deano, I think there's no reason to say such things (being a loser) here about no one.
This here is about Stevie.

Stevie Wonder is such a great guy. He's such a loving and caring person and I never doubted he thought of Michael as being his little brother. God bless you Stevie, I hope everybody heard what you had to say.

Stevie is a musical genius. His opinion (to me personally) is more worthy and important than pretty much everyone else's.

And it's so great to hear that he loves the album. Thank you, Stevie. Keep rocking!

Deano, I think there's no reason to say such things (being a loser) here about no one.
This here is about Stevie.

Exactly, why must every thread turn into this negativity. *sigh*

I just love Stevie! And I love how he always got so much love and respect for Michael!

Gotta love someone who speaks only on what he knows and not idle gossip and general tomfoolery. Stevie talked about the music and the man as only he knows. Awesome! Thanks, Stevie! You too are a gift to this planet.

A little of topic here but can anyone else here picture Stevie singing the song Cheater? I just think that Stevie would sing that song really well

Back