Swagger Thread

iu

Ok, if it wasn't established before it clearly is now. I have a particular fetish for Michael taking off his jackets. Dropping them. Unzipping them. Whipping them open. Unfastening them before us like the gold-wrapped sensual gift he is...

DEAD.ON.THE.FLOOR.

PS: I understand why he's so sweaty, but why does he have to be sweaty in front of me when I'm trying to be a person?

I need to get back in "manhood." All the young ones joining the board lately (amazing!) is making me extra conscious of the various whips and feminism comments I'd like to be making right now 😂

Needless to say... is there anything swaggier than this clip?! Goddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

...ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😍😍🥵🥵😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍

^the best I can offer under the circumstances

I need to get back in "manhood." All the young ones joining the board lately (amazing!) is making me extra conscious of the various whips and feminism comments I'd like to be making right now 😂

Needless to say... is there anything swaggier than this clip?! Goddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

The best there is...omfg...
Whips...?? there it is again....sorry...Lol...sitting with his whip...oh,,not suppose to post the picture here. Its not 18plus...

Always so impressed by your writing skills. Awesome! :ROFLMAO:

Mm. The gif lacks the Hiker touch. It is marginally too fast, imo. But I don't care, not really. Michael is definitely showcasing his swagger. :)
Oh! I had the same thought! This needs slowing down, but I have to do that later

You misspelled God

*Michael, sorry
The question occurs to me - does anything really change? You are losing your sh*t over Michael in your special 'staywild' way, I've been watching / listening to lots of Prince stuff just lately and it's making me feel extra, extra tearful about Michael ...

Not sure where I'm going with this ... which kind of answers my own question, lol.

Back