Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

It's very interesting that Wade and James are asking for a trial before the biopic is released, Leaving Neverland was obviously an attempt to taint a future jury, now they are being played exactly the same way

It's very interesting that Wade and James are asking for a trial before the biopic is released, Leaving Neverland was obviously an attempt to taint a future jury, now they are being played exactly the same way

I dont agree that Robson / Safechuck is being played by anyone or the MJ Estate.

Leaving Neverland was a plan to poison the public against MJ, but they also had to rely on law changes to make their appeal work and then also brainwash a few judges so they ignored all common sense and basic law - so they really had 3 objectives and were successful with all of them!

The biopic was planned long before Robson & Safechuck won their appeal, so Wade & James are not being played at all by Estate, dont forget its the "boys" that are pushing this issue! And the biopic is not even going to have time to more than briefly touch on Robson & Safechuck - and they had a 4 hour propaganda film with months of endless (unchallenged) media promotion to achieve their goals!

I think its purely coincidental whether the biopic will air before or after the trial.

Last edited:
and now see why.

and besides that.. i wonder why the jackson-family is not able to fund this project.
Janet alone could throw that money..
taj is a good guy and he obviously isn't that rich but the fact that his family not wanting to support it with their money speaks a lot doesn't it?

The estate are spending 100 million on the biopic. They have no money to help with Taj's doc?? Very strange

The following questions needs to be asked, the reason given why Taj dont want to take the Estates money is because he has claimed they would want some kind of creative control and also because if it was paid for by he Jackson Estate or the Jackson family people would instantly dismiss it as biased etc.

But if the director is a Jackson family member, that should be seen as just as biased regardless who is paying for it? And btw, if Michael Jackson fans are paying for some of it, that cant be seen as unbiased anyways?

These questions should be directed to Taj, because I cant make sense of that! I think its more down nobody wants to pay Taj for the project as he has zero experience creating this kind of project, let alone a massive 10+ part docu series which would take 4-5 years to produce by a professional multi million companies with endless of resources available to them with veteran documentary makes at the helm. While Taj started off from scratch and had no money, no experience, no contacts, no film team, nobody he could trust etc.
---
As kai says it does speak alot about the other parts of the family cant give a shit or just cant take the pain for engaging in anything with MJ anymore. Like Janet I just speculate she does not want to have anything to do with the allegations ever again.

But Taj Jackson should not have to suffer, as he is the only with the balls and heart to devote a hell of alot of time toward defending Michael, even if if he is not perfect doing it!

Last edited:
This comment from Twitter adds a lot more context to whats happening.

Translation:👇🏻thanks @fei_rock

Don't take into account the delay of Taj documentary. He can't release it yet. If a documentary about the cases is released now, it may improve public opinion about MJ to some extent, but it will harm the natural course of the judicial process. They will get into trouble. Right now, the defense is going to conduct very detailed discovery about LN's inconsistencies and contradictions. It's what we wanted, right? If Taj goes in the middle with this documentary, it will be counterproductive, because the prosecution will use it against (defense and everything related), ask for more discovery, and try to justify the publication of LN by claiming that the Jackson family freely published their own documentary.

Do you remember when HBO's lawyers tried to justify LN by claiming that the Estate had responded with its own documentary "Neverland Firsthand"? (And that the documentary had nothing to do with them, bc it was from an independent director). Well, that's what will happen again if Taj releases his documentary; WR/JS lawyers will ask for discovery, use it to justify LN, subject him to investigation, delay the process and this could harm the defense. Don't forget that Taj interviewed Mesereau, who is a defense attorney in this same case…

All public statements are very measured, and now more than ever. To give you an example, when I interviewed Taj at FeiKingNEWS he asked me not to mention a specific issue, because the Estate itself had warned him that talking about it publicly could harm the case.

So no, Taj can't release his documentaries now, regardless of how evolved his project is, because he knows better than anyone what's at stake. We have to be patient and wait for everything to end

Since when did that documentary come out??? i dont remember that
Me either 8701girl. Just looked it up:

Me either 8701girl. Just looked it up:

so its from the estate?

Reactions: SoS

Don't take into account the delay of Taj documentary. He can't release it yet. If a documentary about the cases is released now, it may improve public opinion about MJ to some extent, but it will harm the natural course of the judicial process. They will get into trouble. Right now, the defense is going to conduct very detailed discovery about LN's inconsistencies and contradictions. It's what we wanted, right? If Taj goes in the middle with this documentary, it will be counterproductive, because the prosecution will use it against (defense and everything related), ask for more discovery, and try to justify the publication of LN by claiming that the Jackson family freely published their own documentary.

Do you remember when HBO's lawyers tried to justify LN by claiming that the Estate had responded with its own documentary "Neverland Firsthand"? (And that the documentary had nothing to do with them, bc it was from an independent director). Well, that's what will happen again if Taj releases his documentary; WR/JS lawyers will ask for discovery, use it to justify LN, subject him to investigation, delay the process and this could harm the defense. Don't forget that Taj interviewed Mesereau, who is a defense attorney in this same case…

All public statements are very measured, and now more than ever. To give you an example, when I interviewed Taj at FeiKingNEWS he asked me not to mention a specific issue, because the Estate itself had warned him that talking about it publicly could harm the case.

So no, Taj can't release his documentaries now, regardless of how evolved his project is, because he knows better than anyone what's at stake. We have to be patient and wait for everything to end
There are no prosecutors in a civil trial

Sounds like this person doesn't know what they're talking about and know nothing about how the law works. So this should be taken with a grain of salt.

Since when did that documentary come out??? i dont remember that

Was your head buried in the sand or something??

How could you have missed it?

This site seems to be lost in a bubble or something.

The lack or knowledge and information is alarming.

Perhaps you should join twitter(if you're not already on it) so you can be better informed about whats going in the MJ world.

Perhaps you should join twitter(if you're not already on it) so you can be better informed about whats going in the MJ world.
No, it's just her.

No, it's just her.
Well, not quite, tbf. It's not just 8701girl. SoS has already said they didn't know about this doc and neither did I. By the time LN came out I was already immersed in at least two MJ blogs stuffed full of material pertaining to the allegations. I had enough on my plate trying to get my head around all of that. I have no legal training and I find this stuff difficult and time consuming. Not to mention various crappy, challenging things going on my personal life that year plus, you know, a full time job and all of that. Life, in other words.

This thing has never popped up even once in my journeys around YT. Not one single time. I like Liam and he's done a good piece of work although the info about how the WR / JS lawyers could raise complaints about something like this is very sobering. I have always been of the opinion that Taj will have to move very carefully re the timing of when he releases his own project. I don't envy him.

Last edited:

I clicked in here bc I thought there'd be something actually helpful but we have to do the petty criticizing thing ...this site isn't buried in the sand, its fans like you that have to keep us informed...isn't that the purpose of a forum? Do you expect legions of fans to stop life and keep up with every nook and cranny of this nonsense?

I'm sure me and 8701girl (and the vast majority of MJ lovers) have spent the years primarily focused on our own personal business, that's why we come here. To check in on the info found by those who have time to ..''babysit'' Twitter which some fans are fortunate to have the luxury to do.

Its easy to forget the age minimum to join is 13. I guess that explains the random unnecessary petty criticisms you all love to toss around instead of adding to the actual topic in order to be helpful to fans all over the world.

How many members are there here? I'm sure there are more fans unfamiliar than the other way around.

Last edited:

The Estate can use LN in court because it directly involves Wade and James, Taj's docuseries is independent of the Estate for that very reason, it can't be used against the estate because they have no involvement in it.

What the hell is Neverland Firsthand?

Taj had 5 years to release so much as a screen grab or a photo taken with an interviewee and he hasn't provided a pixel. If the MJ company lawyers get their wish, this trial may not start until 2026.

People expected a 2-3 year turnaround for this, max. The horse has bolted, and Taj has increasingly acted like a toxic fanboy lately so unfortunately I think that he is currently more of a liability than anything.

Also, people are forgetting that this was t be a feature length documentary - not a series. By the time Taj made this change a significant amount of money had been donated. He then released some episode titles like "rise of a king" "fall of a king" (paraphrasing) and I never in a million years would have donated to that kind of puff piece project- which this certainly sounds like.

His Twitter activity is frankly embarrassing and I hope he pulls back and stops focusing on such trivial nonsense when he is sitting on over a quarter of a million dollars of people's money. He seems like a truly nice guy, and obviously his efforts to protect MJs name is admirable but he needs to realise that he has handled this whole gofundme/project absolutely atrociously.

What the hell is Neverland Firsthand?

Taj had 5 years to release so much as a screen grab or a photo taken with an interviewee and he hasn't provided a pixel. If the MJ company lawyers get their wish, this trial may not start until 2026.

People expected a 2-3 year turnaround for this, max. The horse has bolted, and Taj has increasingly acted like a toxic fanboy lately so unfortunately I think that he is currently more of a liability than anything.

Also, people are forgetting that this was t be a feature length documentary - not a series. By the time Taj made this change a significant amount of money had been donated. He then released some episode titles like "rise of a king" "fall of a king" (paraphrasing) and I never in a million years would have donated to that kind of puff piece project- which this certainly sounds like.

His Twitter activity is frankly embarrassing and I hope he pulls back and stops focusing on such trivial nonsense when he is sitting on over a quarter of a million dollars of people's money. He seems like a truly nice guy, and obviously his efforts to protect MJs name is admirable but he needs to realise that he has handled this whole gofundme/project absolutely atrociously.
for someone who didn't even pay attention to the other rebuttal mini documentaries that are already out there, you sure are being judgemental of Taj.

Now I see even more clearly why he's taking his time and waiting for the right oppurtunity. Unless he gets a big streaming platform to buy it, theres no point in putting it out if even you fans won't notice it.

Watch it and find out :)

What were people on this site doing when this came out? It was all over the fandom and even the media. The guilters and the wade and James lawyers were aware of it.

People on her complain non stop but a lot of them didn't even do their part to spread the truth around.

Last edited:
for someone who didn't even pay attention to the other rebuttal mini documentaries that are already out there, you sure are being judgemental of Taj.

Now I see even more clearly why he's taking his time and waiting for the right oppurtunity. Unless he gets a big streaming platform to buy it, theres no point in putting it out if even you fans won't notice it.
I'm entitled to be critical of him. Everyone is. If you want to defend how he's handled this I will not argue. I've made my points though.
What were people on this site doing when this came out? It was all over the fandom and evil the media. The guilters and the wade and James lawyers were aware of it.

People on her complain non stop but a lot of them didn't even do their part to spread the truth around.
"Didn't do their part". Ok that's where you lose me. Just because someone doesn't share a fan made documentary with Charles Thompson, Taj Jackson and Brandi Jackson makes Taj off limits? Sorry, but that's not how the real world works.

I get that you and many others are defensive of Taj, but having a go at people who are rightly pointing out all of the ways in which Taj has failed over the past 5 years is silly.

How much did Square One cost to make? And more importantly how long? And look at how effective that was.

I gave up on this a long time ago, and if Taj was to put up his hands in the morning and say "guys I got in over my head, I'm sorry" then i think everyone would appreciate it. But his arrogance lately is just mind blowing. Blocking fans for asking questions? It wasn't so long ago he was too busy to work on the project because a lot of birthday parties were coming up.

The whole thing was a disappointment and the horse has long since bolted.

Well, not quite, tbf. It's not just 8701girl. SoS has already said they didn't know about this doc and neither did I. By the time LN came out I was already immersed in at least two MJ blogs stuffed full of material pertaining to the allegations. I had enough on my plate trying to get my head around all of that. I have no legal training and I find this stuff difficult and time consuming. Not to mention various crappy, challenging things going on my personal life that year plus, you know, a full time job and all of that. Life, in other words.

This thing has never popped up even once in my journeys around YT. Not one single time. I like Liam and he's done a good piece of work although the info about how the WR / JS lawyers could raise complaints about something like this is very sobering. I have always been of the opinion that Taj will have to move very carefully re the timing of when he releases his own project. I don't envy him.
It's not essential viewing or anything but I think we all know that Brandi said Wade was an opportunitist at least. I've known about this doc casually, but no, it's not essential viewing at all. It has great context though.

It's not essential viewing or anything but I think we all know that Brandi said Wade was an opportunitist at least. I've known about this doc casually, but no, it's not essential viewing at all. It has great context though.
I think it's a good piece of work. I was definitely more focused on the blogs back in the day but I did watch / listen to every interview I could find back then - Tom M, Brandi, Taj. I thought I'd seen / heard them all. This one from Liam is great bc he covers the essential points and yet is really concise.

Brandi is great, as she always is.

The only update on the docu series is that "the next months will be exciting", so from that we would have to assume there will be some trailers released or some kind of announcement! He did say that the project had come very far in the process!

Taj also re-affirmed that no one one twitter is being blocked for asking questions only - but if people are rude and toxic they will be blocked. Check in 1:18:40 in the video. I totally agree on blocking these individuals. I have seen their comments and they are totally uncalled. Its people just spewing insults and being very rude. And of course when some folks see such comments they gladly join in on the party! Pretty sad to see tbh.

And those who have been blocked will obviously moan and bitch to their friends/associates who dont have the full picture and together they gang up on Taj further!

Last edited:
Back