Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Then i might have the wrong debit card.. cause like i said there is no such a thing like "CCV" code on the back.

I'm from Germany too (Potsdam) :) Maybe this might help you:

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992827-Making-a-Donation

If you go to "Accepted Cards" it says there that you can also pay via Sofort or Giropay, explicitly for German donators. This should work for you I think. Let me know if you're still having trouble, maybe I can help.

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

I'm from Germany too (Potsdam) :) Maybe this might help you:

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992827-Making-a-Donation

If you go to "Accepted Cards" it says there that you can also pay via Sofort or Giropay, explicitly for German donators. This should work for you I think. Let me know if you're still having trouble, maybe I can help.

yes i already have seen that.. but tell me where can i change the payment method? there is nothing at all.. no way to change it. no button or something.

There is no way it will reach 777.000 $

Actually I think it's impressive it has collected nearly 32.000 $ - but those fans who wants to donate has done so already...

Where should the remaining 740.000 $ come from? - If the Estate pays for the doc, it will not be seen as objevtive and neutral, and that will not do any good.

So I think this is a sinking ship really. - The family making a doc is fine. BUT - it's not neutral - Everyone will know that it's one-sided and will make MJ look innocent and good. The best thing that could happen was if Netflix - or another big company - wanted to make a truelu invstigative doc to clear out once and for all, what happend and what did not happen.

Include both the Chandler and Arvizo cases - the phonecall where Evan wants money or he destroys MJ - if people got to hear that... no one would believe it, and everyone would know - it was always about money.

Arvizo - clear up all the facts - the mom who claimed to be holden prisoner against her will... - but got manicure and luxury treatments - paid for by MJ - outside Neverland... - asked many other celebritys for money etc. etc.

The new "case" - those two nutcases are easy to prove it's all about money.

The family or the estate should not produce the doc - that way people will not really believe it. - And it would not be neutral/objective.

it will not be seen as objevtive and neutral, and that will not do any good.

So I think this is a sinking ship really. - The family making a doc is fine. BUT - it's not neutral - Everyone will know that it's one-sided and will make MJ look innocent and good.

It only needs to contain irrefutable factual information to make Michael 'look innocent'. It's because these very facts are being overlooked, omitted and ignored (and obviously giving credence to a liar's testimony) that the situation is so bad.

Lets be honest any docu that is "pro" mj will be attacked and shouted down as not been neutral etc etc by the scum media. They attack fans who are full of knowledge regarding knowing court documents like the back of their hand. Factual information that cannot be called opinion or beliefs of a crazy fan.

Each and every lie told in that doc needs to be refuted by their own words from their own depositions.

Lets be honest any docu that is "pro" mj will be attacked and shouted down as not been neutral etc etc by the scum media. They attack fans who are full of knowledge regarding knowing court documents like the back of their hand. Factual information that cannot be called opinion or beliefs of a crazy fan.

Each and every lie told in that doc needs to be refuted by their own words from their own depositions.
YET two fools who LIED and who we know about and who the Jackson's know LONGER get a bias director andlawyer and some think they creditable. Give me a break.

We needs this documentary the truth needs to be told!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Untitled Michael Jackson Documentary Series <a href="https://t.co/y1g5aE7rqN">https://t.co/y1g5aE7rqN</a>. Taj's doc is almost at $35,000. Please keep sharing and donating.</p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1090339557445259264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">29. Januar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What would happen to the money if the goal isnt reached? Not to be critical, but these type of details is what makes those who have not donated feel a little more comfortable donating

From the Gofundme help page

What happens if I don’t reach my goal?

No problem. Reaching your goal is not required. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached. Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount. If you’d like to continue raising money, you can keep your campaign running for as long as you’d like.

https://www.gofundme.com/questions

So what would happen is a good question. Would something be put together anyway even with less money?

As long as you are using court documents, testimony, unedited film, etc on these guys, NOTHING can refute it. That is as good as DNA.

marialovesmjj;4238973 said:
From the Gofundme help page

What happens if I don&#8217;t reach my goal?

No problem. Reaching your goal is not required. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached. Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount. If you&#8217;d like to continue raising money, you can keep your campaign running for as long as you&#8217;d like.

https://www.gofundme.com/questions

So what would happen is a good question. Would something be put together anyway even with less money?

hmm... i think people will simply get their money back. As far as i know this is how crowdfunding works.

They must make this documentery no matter what it cost!
When they can't get so much money from the fans they will pay the rest from their own money. I'm very sure!
They must answer and fight back and the documentery(series) is the only effective way!
They must do it for michaels children!

hmm... i think people will simply get their money back. As far as i know this is how crowdfunding works.

no GoFundMe keeps money donated

^ and that's a problem.. imagine as much crap the jackson family get crap for being 'moochers' of Michael - than thousands of dollars, film never made and never returned..

I noticed the funding has stalled around the 35,000 mark. It feels disloyal of me, but I was thinking of donating once it hits a much higher number, say a few hundred thousand. The reason being is that I don't find the Jacksons very trustworthy, reliable or responsible, for the most part. I admittedly don't know much about Taj, though. I thought Jermaine did great on Good Morning Britain today, but no mention of this counter-documentary that I can remember. I do also wonder why they haven't got the money to fund it, they are surely still very wealthy, getting royalties from their music at the very least. 777,000 doesn't seem like much for them, but $30 for a fan could be cutting into their weekly bills and grocery shop. I admire and cheer for the fans that have donated, though. Michael is worth it. I just hope something can come out of it.

I agree with everyone who has suggested Netflix. That is what is needed! It would reach a very wide, diverse audience, not only fans but general viewers who want to sit back and watch the latest 'shocking, controversial' offering that everyone is talking about. It would have to be a tough, hard-edged documentary, nothing fluffy depicting him as saint-Michael, only fans would click play for saint-Michael with angel lights and his arms outstretched. There is more than enough evidence for this documentary, with court documents, a 10-year FBI investigation, the shady goings on with Diane Dimond, Victor Guitterez etc, the mess of the Chandler and Arvizo cases, the questionable actions of Neverland staff, the lives of supposed victims, etc etc the list goes on. Blogs and websites have collected enough evidence to fill a four-hour documentary. And the articles I have read over the years, all the research and backstories of the countless individuals involved in this sorry mess, it's all fascinating and it would be fascinating to Jo Public too, the ordinary viewer. Someone needs to be contacted to get this documentary rolling. There has to be someone with the interest, the open mind, and the connections.

I havent been active in the fan community since maybe 2010/2011. I came back here because these accusations are kicking off big time. I don't know anything about them but I do remember Robson had a court case against the estate. I read today that case failed? Anyway, in relation to this thread, I don't understand why fan donations are needed when MJ/The Estate are worth hundreds of millions... Billions. Taj said he doesn't want others paying for it because of influence, but what about MJ s own money. Is it that there are strict instructions about what the money can be used for, and this is not one of them? I know it's ghastly to even think this, but don't Prince and Paris have access to part of their inheritance, like multiple millions of dollars? It's tragic th

Sorry battery died and it posted before I finished. I was saying.... It's tragic if his kids would have to use their money for such things, and it may open them up to further expectations and exploitation in the future. I guess. But he's their dad. Their lives will be affected by this either way. But yeh, the estate has tonnes of money, it's weird that it would have to be funded by fans. This is about his legacy. This is serious and could be hugely detrimental, it could be the final nail in the coffin. Nowadays with metoo, r kelly, etc accusers are believed 100%, and people who were on the fence previously may find another two accusers too many. Personally I know nothing about these accusations apart from what iv read in the Sunday Times. Which was terrible. My immediate reaction is not to believe it and to defend him as I have in the past, but that's because I'm a fan for a long time and think I know him, but really, I don't know the truth... and it can't be denied there's been red flags... which anyone can see, if i, a fan, is saying that, what will other people think. I don't want to believe it, and really I cant believe some of those specific allegations. But I don't KNOW. Anyway this is going to be on TV in several countries and from the detail of the accusations, whether it's true or not I doubt people will want to be openly associated with him/his name after this. I've already heard people say radio shoudnt play his music any more. Is the estate able to stop this being shown in TV if they consider it slanderous/libel?

Yes the lawsuit along with safechucks was thrown out in dec 2017. The new docu contridicts what they claimed in their depositions.

The fact Wade's story is different from what he presented in court in his own trial... enough said! Yet we are still needing to battle this?

People are rediculous

Well people are dumb and do not be surprised if they say they understand why he would lie in court documents to get around status of limitation because "he is entitled to be paid as a victim".

I noticed the funding has stalled around the 35,000 mark. It feels disloyal of me, but I was thinking of donating once it hits a much higher number, say a few hundred thousand. The reason being is that I don't find the Jacksons very trustworthy, reliable or responsible, for the most part. I admittedly don't know much about Taj, though. I thought Jermaine did great on Good Morning Britain today, but no mention of this counter-documentary that I can remember. I do also wonder why they haven't got the money to fund it, they are surely still very wealthy, getting royalties from their music at the very least. 777,000 doesn't seem like much for them, but $30 for a fan could be cutting into their weekly bills and grocery shop. I admire and cheer for the fans that have donated, though. Michael is worth it. I just hope something can come out of it.

Well. is The Jacksons = Michaels brothers going to be involved in Tajs project even? Has there been any information on that? If not, I suspect Jermaine might not know very much about the plans at all. I dont get the sense that documentary plans are set in stone, so maybe Jermaine would not sit there and talk about something which is not 100% sure will materialize?

Yes the lawsuit along with safechucks was thrown out in dec 2017. The new docu contridicts what they claimed in their depositions.

Thanks. So how can it be that something is thrown out of court but then they can make a 'documentary ' and influence people's opinions regardless, and the estate can't stop them...Wtf?

Well people are dumb and do not be surprised if they say they understand why he would lie in court documents to get around status of limitation because "he is entitled to be paid as a victim".

Sorry, I don't understand this.. What do you mean?

Well. is The Jacksons = Michaels brothers going to be involved in Tajs project even? Has there been any information on that? If not, I suspect Jermaine might not know very much about the plans at all. I dont get the sense that documentary plans are set in stone, so maybe Jermaine would not sit there and talk about something which is not 100% sure will materialize?

I dont know if the Jackson family communicate with each other as I dont really follow them, but it makes sense to me that if Taj is shouting about this documentary that he's planned in enough detail to summarise on GoFundMe, and has put it up for donations as we speak, the other Jacksons would know about it, or should - how can they miss it unless they're pretty much estranged and dont talk or have anything much to do with each other. Youd think the family would be rallying together, Jermaine made it sound like the family as a unit is finding things very tough. So, it just makes sense to me that they'd all be in on this, at least the knowledge of it, but as I say I dont follow them (I find it difficult holding on to the news of Michael alone because my mental health kind of has me distracted a lot of the time), so maybe they're not close enough. This really needs to be a huge group effort though. I imagine if Jermaine had said something, it could have brought attention to it, and made them look united, ie serious.

The fact Wade's story is different from what he presented in court in his own trial... enough said! Yet we are still needing to battle this?

People are rediculous

When this trash comes out, this will have to be in a rebuttal. Show what kind of @#$% he is.

all i can say: POOR MICHAEL! everybody used him and his naivity. Now even the family asking the fans for money. And its not for the first time. Even katharine asked fans for money for a documentary which never happened in the end. And I am sure we will never see this Taj Docu. Because 700.000,00USD is a joke. He will never reach that amount, and honestly I HOPE he doesnt reach it.

MJ was the biggest selling artist AGAIN last year. No other artist has such a big income as MJ or the Estate. And now the family is asking the fans for money??? LOL!!! Seriously, this hole current Robson drama is awful, but what the hell is the estate and family doing? Almost nothing.

WHY dont they produce a 4hrs long docu for netflix with ALL allegations from 1993, 2002 and 2019? There are recordings of Jordy Chandlers uncle and dad where they admit this is all a lie. SO many proofs and evidences. But who has to fight for MJ everday? THE FANS. What does the estate do? NOTHING but a statement how shocking these alligations are.

OK ESTATE, THEN DO SOMETHING! SPEND YOUR MONEY! YOU GOT A LOT! PRODUCE A FULL STORY DOCU WITH ALL PROOFS!

This could have been done a long time ago already but I guess we will never see such a FACTS DOCU. And that is why I dont support Taj now. Its rediculous to ask the fans for money. All the Jacksons got enough money with MJ. And the Estate is swimming in money. So use it!

all i can say: POOR MICHAEL! everybody used him and his naivity. Now even the family asking the fans for money. And its not for the first time. Even katharine asked fans for money for a documentary which never happened in the end. And I am sure we will never see this Taj Docu. Because 700.000,00USD is a joke. He will never reach that amount, and honestly I HOPE he doesnt reach it.

MJ was the biggest selling artist AGAIN last year. No other artist has such a big income as MJ or the Estate. And now the family is asking the fans for money??? LOL!!! Seriously, this hole current Robson drama is awful, but what the hell is the estate and family doing? Almost nothing.

WHY dont they produce a 4hrs long docu for netflix with ALL allegations from 1993, 2002 and 2019? There are recordings of Jordy Chandlers uncle and dad where they admit this is all a lie. SO many proofs and evidences. But who has to fight for MJ everday? THE FANS. What does the estate do? NOTHING but a statement how shocking these alligations are.

OK ESTATE, THEN DO SOMETHING! SPEND YOUR MONEY! YOU GOT A LOT! PRODUCE A FULL STORY DOCU WITH ALL PROOFS!

This could have been done a long time ago already but I guess we will never see such a FACTS DOCU. And that is why I dont support Taj now. Its rediculous to ask the fans for money. All the Jacksons got enough money with MJ. And the Estate is swimming in money. So use it!

Whilst I agree I doubt this is gonna happen. We'll just need to see what they are working on. If they are genuinely just waiting on this to blow over then they are about to have a rude awakening.

If anyone thinks the estate are going to give Taj money, they have another thing coming. I respect Taj for trying and I had no trouble donating what I could for this cause. Not that I ever thought the goal would be reached. I didn't want to look back on all of this one day and know that I didn't try to contribute something. Taj seems like good people.

There is a good amount raised for just over 1000 people contributing,the lack of people willing to give something is a real let down.
MJ has one of the biggest fan bases of anyone and that target is reachable although unfortunately I don't see us getting anywhere near it for reasons I stated.

I agree that a documentery series who spread the truth about Michael Jackson should had happen long time ago to shut all people down, who camed out in the last years to make money out of MJ.
The fake accusers, fake gay lovers, secret fake bio sons, fake girlfriends, fake fathers of MJs children, other liers, evil people who build MJfacts, facebook groups and other MJhater channels and sites to misinformed people and cause hate for MJ in their heart.
All together with many raceists are a big group of people now who have constantly support Wade and James and were mostly in the audiance at sundace I belive and wrote the reviews.

Instead of acting the family and the estate moved a head, let everthing happen all this years as long their own income were good enough and gave it in the hands of his fams to spread the truth about MJ on youtube and try vindicate him.
What sometimes was not so good in example of MJMediaReturnes09 and others who wanted to show that MJs children are not not his own, that he did multible surgeries, supported other rumors as well and spread conspiricys.

I whould have done everthing to shot MJFacts down for example.
Its a shame that they still exists today.
It was very clear for me that Ronson whould not give up cause he had no choice anymore.
He must coninue to make his claims belivable to get back into the showbissness cause the people there stood mostly not behind him and didn't belived him like Taj said it in his last interview.

Last edited:
Back