Teens Play and React to Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Genesis Game

You can actually moonwalk in the game. You need to press down and back at the same time if I remember right. I could be wrong.

Angry Video Game Nerd did great review about the game:

It was done before Michael's death. He is a fan.

I love the part when he moonwalks. His facial expression and his shoulders moving up and down is hilarious to me

It's at 5:23 for those who are wondering

To perform the moonwalk, you just hit the action button and press back at the same time. And about getting up the stairs, it's all about pressing up and the direction you want to go (up+left/up+right) - thou I can imagine it being kinda hard by using a keyboard..

I played and completed it last night. It's fine on the keyboard.

The arcade version was way better to me than the sega.. Hate me if you want! lol

I tried the sega version but it just wasn't the same.. still want to beat it though!

The arcade version was way better to me than the sega.. Hate me if you want! lol

I tried the sega version but it just wasn't the same.. still want to beat it though!

I wish I had this
Michael_Jackson-s_Moonwalker_-_1990_-_Sega.jpg

I'm sure there is some emulator that can play the arcade version too. I wish they would release both versions with updated graphics on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

I remember a long time ago I played the arcade version through an emulator.

I just saw that a while ago. I love how they reacted I didn't like one saying a couple of stupid jokes, but him playing really dodge the bullet. I also love how they react when the see the film trailer. They can watch it on YouTube, but they didn't know the film was never released on DVD in North America "Thank you very much Sony!"

Yeah, the arcade version is much better.
I remember playing it in an actual arcade when I was a kid. I liked the red suit the most.

I wish arcades were still everywhere.

Yeah, the arcade version is much better.
I remember playing it in an actual arcade when I was a kid. I liked the red suit the most.

I wish arcades were still everywhere.

If only the arcade for Moonwalker were reproduce I would have or make your own arcade for it. I heard you can make your own arcade.

Back