smilie_abc_112.gif
smilie_abc_126.gif
smilie_abc_123.gif
smilie_abc_138.gif
smilie_abc_127.gif
smilie_abc_134.gif
smilie_abc_117.gif
smilie_winke_150.gif

Thanks to you all, for the daily recaps, reports, and videos of the trial. Thanks a mil for all the support. You guys were really awesome. MJ fans are the absolute best! :)

I wanna thank our Russian volunteer team who was making the trial summaries translations into Russian. You all - Wenghua, JMie, Snowflake, morinen and everyone else who was involved - rendered an invaluable help for all Russian speaking fans. Thank you all so very much!

Seriously, I have to say this, you guys deserve every bit of praise you get. Every day you have worked tirelessly. Let's face it-we're all busy people with jobs, friends, family, and responsibilities yet you guys made sure you made this your focus despite all those obstacles and you should be commended for your dedication. So thank you, so much.

During the trial i thanked the updaters several times, but this thread is a great idea.
Thank you to all of you for keeping us updated. Im from a country that doesnt speak english and sometimes the words in the courtroom were a little hard to understand and you all helped me a tremendous lot with that. In the end we all got we had hoped for. In one word, guilty.

Yes. thank you so much, everyone, for pitching in, for caring, and for going above and beyond the call of duty to keep us all updated. There are no words.

To the case team volunteers, I just wanted you all to know I appreciate your help in keeping us all informed. Job well done! Many thanks:flowers:

You were invaluable to those of us OS for whom the time zones made it extremely difficult watching the trial as it happened. Thankyou for all that you did to keep us updated! We love you.

Agradeço à todos mas em especial à Maria João devido a todo o seu empenho em traduzir p/ o português todos os sumários do julgamento, apesar de todos os contratempos emocionais e pessoais.

Obrigadíssima Maria, vc é mto especial!

Back