The After Show Party Thread

I clicked the option to have it but it wasn't available once I did. Probably a good thing because I will have some under 18s with me (if it's for adults only). So I won't be going, but did try to get tickets. Summer I'll be going on the 14th as well! July 14th. So we'll have to meet up somehow!

I clicked the option to have it but it wasn't available once I did. Probably a good thing because I will have some under 18s with me (if it's for adults only). So I won't be going, but did try to get tickets. Summer I'll be going on the 14th as well! July 14th. So we'll have to meet up somehow!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:That is awesome!!!!! Where are your seats? I'm up at 404 something, I think.

Awesome. I will get to meet you.

Who is going and on what dates? Post on this thread.

I got a ticket for July 10th, 12th and 14th and August 26th. I also bought a ticket for the after show party. Don't know what it's about , but if others go I'll go too. Would be fun to go with others from here.

I'm goin to the after party on the 10th

10th here too!!

Hope to find u guys there....Im going to be very "easy to find"! ;)

EDIT: oh!! big indecision...WHAT TO WEAR??
Cause when I thought I was going for general tickets I thought a simple MJ shirt and pants...but since there's an after show party with VIPs and all and Im gonna be seating, not standing, jumping and sweating, so I thought I'd wear something nicer....but what?? :eek:

^Im asking myself the same question....some artists do, as far as I know, but he might be exhausted afterwards....but maybe he'll pop up to say hello, thanks and I love you? :unsure:

Lorraine, choccyclair & expressions of passion i got aftershow party for the 8th aswell hope its good

i wish he was like prince and performed at aftershow parties. his aftershows are legendary

Is michael going to attend the after party?

I doubt it. It's gonna be pandmonium if he does. Besides he does a show every other night, if he does the After Show parties as well, it's just gonna be too much for him. I just think it's gonna be a party with MJ's music, probably MJ videos somewhere on a screen and you can probably buy drinks and little snacks and stuff. I think it would be awesome if there would be a dancefloor and I could find fans to go with and just dance the night away. That would be so cool! :yes:

Michael isnt attending the after show , it says so on ticketmaster site when you purchase them :(

Do you think there will be a way to buy the aftershow party tickets seperatly? I didnt get them when I bought my gig tickets, But I have changed my mind now :p lol

Do you think there will be a way to buy the aftershow party tickets seperatly? I didnt get them when I bought my gig tickets, But I have changed my mind now :p lol

I'm pretty sure there will be a way to buy one at the venue. Would make sense. I mean...they want to make money, after all. :lol:

what is happening at these shows ?

You mean the after show parties? No one knows really. But my guess is it's just gonna be MJ's music being played and you can buy drinks and snacks and chill out or dance.

Maybe I should buy aftershow tickets for July 22nd.
They're still selling the normal and the vip aftershow tickets.

I'll probably take the first plane back home the next morning so the aftershow could be a good and cheap way to spend the night without paying for a hotelroom!

Ain't got no after party ticket...probably gatecrash that baby on the 8th lol.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself, what's it gonna be? A DJ in the corner playing MJ for an hour or two?

i have an afterparty ticket for the 8th July mainly because i paniced and just bought one lol

there a way to buy the after party ticket after purchasing the concert ticket?
if u go on the tik master site u can buy ticks for the after shows now on their own. i guess they will be djs playing mjs music and a bar. like the after parties at mj days

Back