The Associated Press will be covering Forest Lawn this Weekend

Thankyou Erin!! Tell Michael his fans in the Chicago land area love him way more!! God bless you for doing this.:angel:

This is sooo wonderful.:eek: I Thankyou for doing this. For us who are not in Cali, its a HUGE Deal! :cry:

Tell them his fans Will never stop loving and remembering him. And the way he changed our lives by ONLY Being Himself!!!And A happy Christmas to his children and family too.:yes:

THankyou again!!!! :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Everything she said.

The most sincere thank you.

This is amazing! Tell them that we wish his family a very Merry Christmas. Tell them that their family should be so proud of Michael. Because of him his fans have given to so many charities and causes in Michael's name to continue his legacy of giving. In London over 300 fans sent presents to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Michael's name. Because of Michael thousands of sick and disadvantaged people are having a very Merry Christmas.

This is absolutely great!

Thanks to you guys for doing this, wish I could be there with you all.

Thanks for letting us know Ejacobs29! I haven't gotten to watch your YouTube video yet, but this project is appreciated. I can't wait to read that story from the AP. Thanks for representing those of us that can't make it out to California and being a positive voice for Michael. Keep us updated!

Oh, how I wish I could join you! :angel:
The P.O.Box idea is brilliant. Thanks so much! Sooner or later I'll send something to fill the box.
sy_mailbox01.gif

I hope to see many of you there....bring whoever you can and hold on to you hats for June..we are going to plan something brilliant!! We are even contacting sky writers... THE KING OF POP 1958-FORVER

Oh Yay! I sent a card so I hope it will be in that bunch! Take tons of pictures!!! hah

Wow that is just awesome and amazing that the AP is now covering this! Here's to a job well done by all of you who made this happen for all us fans throughout the world that can not be there in person. Much love and endless thanks to you all.

And I also read what you said about when being interviewed by the AP talking about charges not being brought against Murray yet. And please take this as nothing but a thought by me, and please by no means take this as me being ungrateful for all the work and love you all have done by going to Forrest Lawn with all our letters, gifts etc.

As being someone who also love someone very close to me to murder(not a blood brother, but close as a brother none the less), when the Holidays roll around, especially the first set of Holidays after their death, for that time of year you really want to just think about the one you lost, and not the way they died.

While I could not agree more that Murray should be charged (but I am still not concerned at why it is taking so long-as I have stated I would rather them take their time and do it all correctly than have them rush, make mistakes, and then he walks free), all I am saying is that just for right now-The Holidays-let's all remember Michael, what he was, what he gave us, what he left us, and not try and think about how he died. In other words-remember how he lived, not how he died. Just for the Holidays.

Please don't take that at all as being critical or ungrateful for all that all of you did with this. Please that is that last thing I am trying to say here. It's being said out of love for all of you on here. "Remember how they lived, and not how they died" was said to me the first Christmas after my friend was murdered because once the Holidays came that year all I kept thinking about was that he was murdered and this was the first Christmas without him. Once someone said to let go how he died, even if just for Christmas itself, I can't tell you how much it helped.That person also said to me was that by thinking about how they died on the Holidays also makes the murderer of my friend "win" again too. To not let the murderer take the Holidays away from you too. Same applies here with Murray and all of us fans, friends and family.

OK well, thank you again soooo sooo much. What you did and are doing is wonderful, the video is amazing, and Happy Holidays to you all! Thank you again!

Mugs

I wonder when we'll see anything...? I was sick and couldn't get my card mailed in time :( :cry:

I hope to see many of you there....bring whoever you can and hold on to you hats for June..we are going to plan something brilliant!! We are even contacting sky writers... THE KING OF POP 1958-FORVER

Me and my friend will be coming in June! :)

Please let us know how it went? and when are they going to publish the story?

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I'll definitely send a letter soon.
I joined the group as well... and as soon as you need donation for the P.O. box I'm willing to help.

Did anyone ever run across an article about fans at F.L? I did a news search and so far I don't see anything.

I thought Erin would post a response, so I haven't said anything till now.
On that day the AP were stopped at the gate and not allowed in. So the interview wasn't done then. Erin took some pictures and said she would call the AP and get the interview done per phone and submit the pics. That's all I know. I don't know where, when, and if the article will be published. I guess we could PM Erin for more info?

Back