The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

I've got an e-mail that it has been shippet. So i'm getting it tomorrow. Yaeyyy.

I have ordered the Buckle Briefcase, bt will be buying the Deluxe Edition in HMV on Friday morning first thing. I think I'm also gonna buy the deluxe edition with all the Bad Short Films online also

omg omg omg I just got an email that it has been shipped today!!!!!! But you'll see, it will be my luck that it will arrive on Friday, me not being home (work), so I have to call UPS to schedule delivery which means I won't get it til Monday :( .

Oh well, IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!!!! lol I'm gonna keep checking the tracking number for updates. And I hope I have to sign for it because I remember with my Opus they just left it in the hallway. And the box said in huge letters 'michael jackson opus'. Thank god nobody took it!

I've bought the Deluxe Edition and it cost 299 Danish kroners. It says the release date is the 17th so I'm guessing it should arrive some time next week.

I've ordered the box with the buckles. I thought it was available on the 18th of Septembre but apparently it will come sooner. Can't wait!

Ordered the BAD25 collector's case (which apparently has shipped today!!) from mj.com and the UK exclusive deluxe set from HMV. I'm still deciding where to buy the Picture LP from. Will also buy the DVD and cd's alone when they hit the stores. I'm overjoyed with this release! :wild:

I order the deluxe version from Amazon.com. Costing me $37.09. And it will be so very well worth it when I get. Just like it was with my Opus book. And I don't know when I am going to get it. Though it says the delivery estimate is Monday September 24, 2012 - Friday September 28, 2012 when I might get it. But I hope it is so much sooner than that.

I just bought the Deluxe edition on Itunes and it says it will be available for me this friday September 14th! wohoo! Im gonna want a physical CD too though so Im gonna buy that on release date or pre-order it soon as well.

I also ordered the Bad Tour from an online shop with free shipping

:D :D

Last edited:
I just bought the Deluxe edition on Itunes and it says it will be available for me this friday September 14th! wohoo! Im gonna want a physical CD too though so Im gonna buy that on release date or pre-order it soon as well.

I also ordered the Bad Tour from an online shop with free shipping

:D :D

Why wouldn't you just buy the cd then rip to mp3?

I've ordered the Deluxe Collectors Editition:) and I've got an e-mail that the package is on the way:timer::wild:

When it won't arrive on Friday I am running as fast as possible in the next shop - I can't wait any longer.:p

I've ordered the box with the buckles. I thought it was available on the 18th of Septembre but apparently it will come sooner. Can't wait!

Please let is know every thin that come with it .. becuase we are still not sure what "and more" is :scratch:
also tell us about the quality and size of the Zippered case - this is what I wantso bad but cant offord
so I will just have to live the experience of it through you :)

OMG I just got a phonecall from the customs office, the case is already in Finland!! :woohoo: That was fast..! They said I might receive it tomorrow or on Monday. Oh pleeeeaassseeeee let it be tomorrow!!!

OMG I just got a phonecall from the customs office, the case is already in Finland!! :woohoo: That was fast..! They said I might receive it tomorrow or on Monday. Oh pleeeeaassseeeee let it be tomorrow!!!

Lucky you! No word on my order from the netherlands yet. Maybe the picture disc is causing a delay which I also ordered through mj.com. Can't wait! Please Laura, keep us up to date. Thnx!

Why wouldn't you just buy the cd then rip to mp3?

I know but I want to help MJ top the charts on Itunes too so hopefully more ppl will check out the album.

Last edited:
My Bad 25 package just arrived! I'm so excited :woohoo:

I just walked by the recordstore (frs for you dutch people). It's pretty frustrating to have held the deluxe edition, dvd and 2-cd release in my hands without buying anything because I'm awaiting shipping from mj.com. Argh!

Which one????

It's the deluxe edition.

I have to say the packaging is amazing! The booklets are absolutely great - one booklet is for the BAD album and every page is dedicated to a song of the album, with unseen pictures of the recording sessions! The other booklet is for the tour, and every page is dedicated to a month of the tour.
The sound of the live CD is amazing, probably the best audio recording of a MJ concert. Well, and regarding the video quality...Black stripes are showing up quite often (so I guess the VHS is damaged a bit). The video quality of the TWYMMF performance is better, still not DVD quality, but definitely better than the 16 July recording.

But now I'll enjoy the full concert first, no matter the quality...I've watched some bits of WBSS already, and wow, Michael was on fire that night!

It's the deluxe edition.

I have to say the packaging is amazing! The booklets are absolutely great - one booklet is for the BAD album and every page is dedicated to a song of the album, with unseen pictures of the recording sessions! The other booklet is for the tour, and every page is dedicated to a month of the tour.
The sound of the live CD is amazing, probably the best audio recording of a MJ concert. Well, and regarding the video quality...Black stripes are showing up quite often (so I guess the VHS is damaged a bit). The video quality of the TWYMMF performance is better, still not DVD quality, but definitely better than the 16 July recording.

But now I'll enjoy the full concert first, no matter the quality...I've watched some bits of WBSS already, and wow, Michael was on fire that night!

Hmm, are you sure? This shouldn't be, as it's a fairly easy fix with current technology.

Ok fellas, here are some pictures:

Box:

2zfmyw0.jpg

b8sakg.jpg

Booklets:

30avs05.jpg

2yluxl3.jpg

t6sfm1.jpg

b51m5j.jpg

15zmtth.jpg

CD slipcases:

2z4mnt3.jpg

1zdln4p.jpg

Poster:

103cqjp.jpg

1pulna.jpg

hello Nonoka - does the booklet contain lyrics for both the original album and the new ones

thank you, thats a bit strange. the package looks great. my standard 2cd set has been posted but not my deluxe or standard dvd. whats on the discs are they picture discs? cheers

Back