The Confessional

Really Spyce? :hug: You know, I had no idea what the World Trade Center was until 9/11. I kid you not. I'm so embarrassed to admit it. :blush: :laugh:

I didn't know all the words to Thriller until the other day :lol: And I am admiting that on an MJ board! Lol

:blink: That's messed up! On this side of the Pond, the disabled are a protected class in the US via the Federal government (and companies can be sued if they're discriminated against or treated unfairly in any way). I take it they don't have anything similar to that in your country, Daryll? :(

My confession for today: One of my uncles I had a falling out with recently reached out to me (via my brother, Michael) and he wants to show me letters my mom wrote to him shortly before she died. She's been dead over 40 years and I don't know if it'll be good for me to read her letters, really. What's the point after all of these years? Why NOW? Why didn't he want to share those letters with me when I was a kid?

Can I get a :wtf:

I could give you :blink:, Yeah!

We do have 'protected program' here cause my Dad is in it but I guess the 'rules' have changed if I keep 'losing' it, duh! Oh well, I got a whole 'medical' file to prove it really! I just try to live and enjoy each day now :angel:

Indeed, WHY rip open old wounds, hey? It doesn't matter if it was 40 years ago though! :blink:

Confession of the day: I slept till 11:30 AM :blink: so my morning was whoosh GONE and that's WHY I'm catching up now cause I went to a streetfair today in my town. I had quite a 'lazy' day today! :blush:

I could give you :blink:, Yeah!

We do have 'protected program' here cause my Dad is in it but I guess the 'rules' have changed if I keep 'losing' it, duh! Oh well, I got a whole 'medical' file to prove it really! I just try to live and enjoy each day now :angel:

Indeed, WHY rip open old wounds, hey? It doesn't matter if it was 40 years ago though! :blink:

Confession of the day: I slept till 11:30 AM :blink: so my morning was whoosh GONE and that's WHY I'm catching up now cause I went to a streetfair today in my town. I had quite a 'lazy' day today! :blush:

:better: That's messed up when the rules are changed without notice and taking benefits away from those that truly need it! The promises made with Obamacare has turned out to be lies, too (You can keep your plan if you have one/lie #1 and If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor/ lie #2). Seize the day is the best thing, sometimes the ONLY thing we can do when things fall short.

I flat out asked my brother what was in our mom's letters (I hate surprises) and he said it's nothing horrible or shocking. He said it was very positive and full of love, so I might read them. Curiosity has gotten the best of me on this matter. :sigh:

On my days off I'll sleep in until noon or later (if my cats let me, that is), LMAO!

I have tried many different kinds of yogurt and, I still don't like it.

Whatever is wrong, just please remember that you have alot of love and support from people here wendijane.

Im so sad im breaking Michael I don't kow what to do now

Awww, Take care :better: WendiJane

Confession of this weekend: I had never seen farm animals in 'real' only in pictures. :blush: This weekend, I could say 'hello' to them and 'cuddle' them too. Awesome really! :clapping:

Confession of this weekend: I had never seen farm animals in 'real' only in pictures. :blush: This weekend, I could say 'hello' to them and 'cuddle' them too. Awesome really! :clapping:

I can relate. I was 10 years old before I saw farm animals in real time and that was due to going to visit my mom's siblings (in Georgia) for summer break from school, lol! The only other time after that was when I went to our state fair and visited the petting zoo area. :D

:sad:

I hate conflict. I just reported and blocked a guy on Pinterest for writing horrible things on my Michael pins. The first time, I just deleted his comments. But, the third time now... well, it's pissed me off, frankly. And his boards are hateful. He is grossly misinformed. And I don't want all the drama by confronting him directly.

:sad:

I hate conflict. I just reported and blocked a guy on Pinterest for writing horrible things on my Michael pins. The first time, I just deleted his comments. But, the third time now... well, it's pissed me off, frankly. And his boards are hateful. He is grossly misinformed. And I don't want all the drama by confronting him directly.

I had that a while back as well. The person did the same thing, said rude, hateful and untrue things. And it's like he was always on. As soon as I made a pin, he'd comment on it within seconds. And his account had some anti-MJ boards with the same kinds of comments on the pins.

I just blocked him and I haven't had a problem since.

My confession: I still don't know all of the bells and whistles on this site yet, specifically where to find the smilies. I use Chrome as my browser yet when I click on "Go Advanced", no smilies menu! The only smilies I post are the ones that I can remember the codes to, like this one :lmao:

Where are they or is my browser choice hiding/blocking them?

Sheila, in your reply box, there is a little yellow smiley face... that's where the smilies are. At the bottom of the box that comes up if you click on 'more' or whatever it says, you will have tons more to choose from :)

Sheila, in your reply box, there is a little yellow smiley face... that's where the smilies are. At the bottom of the box that comes up if you click on 'more' or whatever it says, you will have tons more to choose from :)

I only see "Post Icons" (and there are 14 of them listed) and that's it. There isn't anything more for me to choose from or open. That is in the "Go Advanced" mode.

Ah, it could be because you're advanced interface is turned off.

Go to your settings page, then on the left side choose 'General Settings'. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and you'll see the header "Miscellaneous Options". Right underneath that is "Message Editor Interface", and you have 3 options: Enhanced Interface, Basic Editor, and Standard Editor. My guess is your account is set to Basic Editor. Choose either Enhanced Interface or Standard Editor, then go to respond to a post... you should see some extra controls added- one of which is that little yellow smiley face :)

Ah, it could be because you're advanced interface is turned off.

Go to your settings page, then on the left side choose 'General Settings'. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and you'll see the header "Miscellaneous Options". Right underneath that is "Message Editor Interface", and you have 3 options: Enhanced Interface, Basic Editor, and Standard Editor. My guess is your account is set to Basic Editor. Choose either Enhanced Interface or Standard Editor, then go to respond to a post... you should see some extra controls added- one of which is that little yellow smiley face :)

Yeah, that was it! I'm seeing a whole lot more than I've ever seen on here! Is that Basic setting the default setting, because I never did anything with that? Wow. . .

Edit: I see the smilies now, but they don't post when I click on them. I switched to IE browser.

That is strange... I tried it myself and you're right- they don't post. I'll have to to forward that glitch to Gaz... maybe he knows something about it. You said you switched to IE- is that the only browser you use or do you have another 'default' browser you use more (Firefox, Chrome, etc.).

And it's possible that is the default setting, I am not sure though. I don't remember from when I signed up what my default editor was.

That is strange... I tried it myself and you're right- they don't post. I'll have to to forward that glitch to Gaz... maybe he knows something about it. You said you switched to IE- is that the only browser you use or do you have another 'default' browser you use more (Firefox, Chrome, etc.).

And it's possible that is the default setting, I am not sure though. I don't remember from when I signed up what my default editor was.

Chrome is my favorite browser (I just switched back to using it, lol), but I also have Firefox and IE installed on my laptop. I haven't used Firefox in months, may as well delete it.

:scratch:

Can you see this smilie? I just clicked on it and I can see it now! Another confession: I'm an analog girl in a digital world (stole that from Erykah Badu, lol)!

Yup- I see it!

Testing....

Okay, test failed lol. Reporting this to Gaz. Hopefully it can be fixed- but it could be a browser bug, too, and maybe nothing he can do about it. This is the first time anybody has mentioned that to us though, so hopefully this isn't a problem for very many others.

Yup- I see it!

Testing....

Okay, test failed lol. Reporting this to Gaz. Hopefully it can be fixed- but it could be a browser bug, too, and maybe nothing he can do about it. This is the first time anybody has mentioned that to us though, so hopefully this isn't a problem for very many others.

Well, damn, LOL! Let me try it again, in case I just got lucky. . . :music:

I see that one, too! Bahahahahaaa, I have been hovering the cursor over smilies and remembering the codes for 3 years, 3 YEARS of not having my settings right. Too. Damn. FUNNY!

My confession: I never cared for Michael's military garb. Especially this outfit:

jackson_fashion_22.jpg

All I can think is: "Captain Underpants."

^lol, I get you. Well, I mean, I LOVE his military outfits.. I just really don't like the Dangerous tour leotard :blink:

My confession: someone I know can be really fake sometimes and I completely hate it

I'm sorry Lil... I know a few people like that too, and it makes me angry, actually. Why be fake? Is your real self really that terrible that you have to fake your attitude?

^thanks Spyce! It's just that I know they're not being honest with others (to put it mildly), so then I start to wonder.. are you being honest with me? It makes me seriously question their sincerity :unsure:

More confessions: sometimes I get so overwhelmed by how gorgeous/cute/funny/adorable Michael is and I just HAVE to say it out loud! 'babyyyy! I love you!' .. 'oh my god, look at you!' .. 'why are you so cute?!' :lmao: Please tell me I'm not alone in this :laugh:

Lil, I tend to say, "gorgeous man" all the time, either in my head or out loud. :yes:

^thanks Spyce! It's just that I know they're not being honest with others (to put it mildly), so then I start to wonder.. are you being honest with me? It makes me seriously question their sincerity :unsure:

More confessions: sometimes I get so overwhelmed by how gorgeous/cute/funny/adorable Michael is and I just HAVE to say it out loud! 'babyyyy! I love you!' .. 'oh my god, look at you!' .. 'why are you so cute?!' :lmao: Please tell me I'm not alone in this :laugh:

No, you aren't alone... I will straight up talk to him :lol: Sometimes- in fact, most of the time, I feel like he's the only one who understands. He's like that best friend I always wanted, but never had.

^^haha yes, omg so do I :lmao: Sometimes I just have to tell him what a beautiful and gorgeous man he is, inside and out.. I can't help it, he's so precious! :girl_love: How I wish I could've told him how much I love him, and have him hold me in his arms :girl_tantrum: I think about that too often probably

^^haha yes, omg so do I :lmao: Sometimes I just have to tell him what a beautiful and gorgeous man he is, inside and out.. I can't help it, he's so precious! :girl_love: How I wish I could've told him how much I love him, and have him hold me in his arms :girl_tantrum: I think about that too often probably

We need to be friends! Do you have Facebook? lol

Back