The Dangerous Tour Rehearsals 1992 is the best Dangerous concert EVER!

What I love about MJ singing live was that it let him be more spontaneous. He could throw all different types of ad libs, because he wasn't limited to the album vocals.

The ''Dad gone it, baby'' ad lib from Black Or White is a perfect example of this.

So that's what Bad era vocals sound like singning Black or White!!!

Man if he sang Black or White like that during the MTV special with Slash that would of been a totally different performance - it would have been up there with Motown 25 and Grammys '88.

Last edited:
Man if he sang Black or White like that during the MTV special with Slash that would of been a totally different performance - it would have been up there with Motown 25 and Grammys '88.

:yes:

I agree, it would have been a performance that all MJ documentaries + TV specials would have included.

I am really NOT trying to start yet another playback thread or anything..

BUT - When I hear MJ sing this good just in relaxed rehearsals... It makes med even more sad that he choose to use sooo much playback.

Live vocals are so perfect - and so much better.

Any chance these rehearsals exist in better quality?

If the Estate decided to release them I would definitely buy them.

That would be amazing, perhaps they could include all the rehearsals as a bonus DVD to another Dangerous Tour concert? :eek:ldsmile:

The vob files are better quality than the ones on youtube if you mean that. Check 2000 Watts.

I wish he had performed Remember the Time:

Great vocals at 4:30.

Last edited:
Same here, I sometimes don't get all the slangs either but some people take great pleasure being jerks or rude to others any way.

yeah, it seems some people think the whole world speaks english :D if i see (and when i say see i mean on the internet) someone who is not very good at english, I would never in my life say anything to them about it!

Last edited:
yeah, it seems some people think the whole world speaks english :D if i see (and when i say see i mean on the internet) someone who is not very good at english, I would never in my life say anything to them about it!
Let me tell you, even if English is your first language, internet slang can be irritating as hell. Yes, I'm older, but it seems like everything is geared to 20 somethings that use Twitter or whatever-even when I'm reading a NEWS article, it's full of internet slang. TV shows are full of internet slang-hello, 20 somethings aren't usually watching TV.

And yes, I also had to look up GOAT when quite a few people used that to honor Michael on his birthday about six or so years ago.

I have been trying to buy these rehearsals like forever-they are probably one of my most favorite things to watch.

Let me tell you, even if English is your first language, internet slang can be irritating as hell. Yes, I'm older, but it seems like everything is geared to 20 somethings that use Twitter or whatever-even when I'm reading a NEWS article, it's full of internet slang. TV shows are full of internet slang-hello, 20 somethings aren't usually watching TV.

And yes, I also had to look up GOAT when quite a few people used that to honor Michael on his birthday about six or so years ago.

I have been trying to buy these rehearsals like forever-they are probably one of my most favorite things to watch.

yeah. I didn't mean that because english is your first language, you automatically understand it. I don't understand every slang word in my own language, either. I meant understanding the language in general, not just the slang

Off topic but I absolutely loathe seeing the phrase "throwing shade" lately.

Talk properly.

Kids these days, with their damn X-Stations and Play-Boxes!

Those Man In The Mirror vocals. It was like listening to the 1988 Grammy's again

Kids these days, with their damn X-Stations and Play-Boxes!
Ha! I remember as a kid laughing my head off at 'What's the matter with Kids Today' in "Bye bye Birdie". I've now become Paul Lynde.
I just object to using the Urban Dictionary to struggle thru news articles.
And yes, if they re-released Dangerous Bucharest with those rehearsals as a bonus, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

What the hell? That sounds stupid as ****. I dont know what it means, and I don't want to know

Throwing shade is a phrase from black culture that migrated to gay culture that migrated to mainstream culture and now its everywhere, as it were.

I reckon because you're not in America, phrases we use here get lost in translation.

Back