The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Fine Bros Ent made Kids React this one

Its that werid moment when u forget your facebook password......DO'H!

-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

Paris replied to a video i posted on instagram, i'm so happy :wub: :D :D
dmcsxf.jpg

This election is going to make me open a bottle of wine. And I don't even live in the States. :busted:

Do They Know It ep of React (by Fine Bros.)
new teens generation listen to music 80's
The first song hearing But last song predictable (Who does not like a song, it does not matter).

Trump looks like he might actually win.
I'm disgusted and scared.
Donald trump winning this would only reinforce the racism in my country.

I am for one is absolutely extremely glad that Trump has won. I am so very proud to be a Trump supporter. As well as 100% Republican. I still can't believe he had won my state of Pennsylvania. When my state has always been for the Democrats mostly. I knew Nostradamus was right when he predicted Trump as president.

I wonder what those stupid Clinton supporting celebrities are saying now. I still can't believe they thought that Clinton was going to win.

I am for one is absolutely extremely glad that Trump has won. I am so very proud to be a Trump supporter. As well as 100% Republican. I still can't believe he had won my state of Pennsylvania. When my state has always been for the Democrats mostly. I knew Nostradamus was right when he predicted Trump as president.

I wonder what those stupid Clinton supporting celebrities are saying now. I still can't believe they thought that Clinton was going to win.

8uw7IdKfHDVPG.gif

Well america is screwed......

You don't know that yet. I think Trump is going to be an amazing president. Especially since I was so very sick and tired of seeing a Democrat as president. So very glad to be 100% Republican.

I so hope my pool restaurant idea that I am making for my Sims 4 game. Works out as well as I am hoping it will. If not then I will just use one of the restaurants that I had installed in to the game. That was made by another sim fan.

My bros first bodybuilding show since his injury a couple years back is this weekend.. about 17lbs lighter in weigh (ie ou of the gym for 2.5 years) but he's conditioned so I hope he does well.

Thanks to that dream that I just had. I am up for the rest of the night. And it is only 1:52 am here. The dream wasn't even about Michael. But it just might as well have been. Might as well go back to my Sims 3 game. Since I am spending the rest of the night up.

Its so werid i think by far i was almost somewhat happiest in 2011...........and it was 2 yeas after mike died.........

It makes me sad seeing photos or videos of Michael in 2009. Thinking that a few months lateer he would be gone makes my heart break.

It makes me sad seeing photos or videos of Michael in 2009. Thinking that a few months lateer he would be gone makes my heart break.

It makes me sad to look at any video or picture of him. As well as how badly I miss watching and listening to him. And just being a hardcore fan of his. I now realized how much of a huge mistake it was to ever become a fan of his.:( :boohoo It doesn't matter I have Shahrukh Khan now as my new MJ. As well as Hrithik Roshan who is India's MJ.

Even though I no longer have Michael to listen to anymore. Or even watch. I am so glad that I have mostly my Bollywood and Christian music to listen to instead. As well as these you tube Creepy Pasta stories. That I have really been in to lately. I find those stories so very relaxing. And they are so great to listen to. Especially while working on a house in a Sims game. Song and Dance Man, The House That Death Forgot, The Farnsworth Experiments, Psychologist, The Harbinger Experiment, No End House, and The Sallow Man. Are some of my most favorite stories.

Today I felt really good :) haven't felt good in long time

It is so very upsetting to see music awards shows. And know that you are never going to see Michael there anymore. Or see one of his albums or songs up for an award. There is just no point of watching them anymore. It just really sickens me to no end. To see these horrible so called singers like Justin Beiber. Now getting these awards. When those awards should only be given to truly talented singers. It is no wonder why I have such a huge obsession for India. Because that is where all the truly talented singers, dancers, and actors are. My country no longer has that.:(

ok guys I made joke for you
in CSI: Miami, Horatio Caine is

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

(Original) Deal With It (Meme)
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(lol?)

Last edited:

Kanye West out here exposing folks, and the entire damn modern music industry.
It's lowkey funny as hell to watch one of the same fanbases that swears up and down that their fave is the newer better MJ get pissed about and desperately defend their fave against accusations of being egotistical and literally haggling for awards they otherwise might not even get.
Actually though, whether or not they actually deserve the award aside, I've suspected for quite a while that some artists haggle for and/or buy awards.
Lipton_Kermit.png

Rest up and get well Kanye.
Rest up and get well.

Last edited:

Sometimes I just want to give Michael Jackson a big hug but I know that'll never happen.

Back