The Estate's next project release should be.......

I need a cd with untouched demos. One of them needs to be A Place With No Name. Also, I would like this cd NOT to include remixes, added raps or anything that MJ didn't do or approve at the time he recorded it. Just a simple collection fo at least 12 songs that we've never heard. And this should be done every three years.

I think that when Disney retires Captain EO again from the parks, they should finally take advantage of how 3D blu ray players are a thing now in homes and release it on Blu Ray!
Not now, of course, as they brought it back to the parks.
But they have the film, and it would be an excellent release.
Ideally with the Whoopi Goldberg hosted making of as a bonus feature (that I remember watching 3423423342 times on a beta max tape when I was a kid), as well as another featurette talking about bringing it back to the parks.

Plus a bonus CD with the EO version of Another Part Of Me and the walk-in music.
I love the walk-in music :D

Would anybody be interested in the Estate releasing MJs classical album that he was wokring on when he passed? By all accounts the music is all written. It'd be a shame to let something he was obviously passionate about, fall by the wayside.

I would absolutely LOVE to hear classical music that Michael wrote...Wow, that'd be incredible! This is something I've been looking forward to for a long, long time....Please, please release this!

The Michael Jackson Estate's next projects should be to begin carrying out Michael Jackson's wishes
to form a foundation for children's charities,

and to help his children
angel3l.gif
(Prince, Paris, and Blanket) develop into
ambassadors for the Michael Jackson Children's Foundation.
angel3r.gif

I would absolutely LOVE to hear classical music that Michael wrote...Wow, that'd be incredible! This is something I've been looking forward to for a long, long time....Please, please release this!

Yes, estate PLEASE RELEASE THIS! Ever since I read that article where this guy went into Michael's home and Michael gave him the final touches on this classic piece(s) I've been dying to hear this. This person said all they needed to do is put together the instrumentals, but the written part was all done on Michael's part. PLEASE PLEASE have this out at some point. It would be AMAZING!

Yes, estate PLEASE RELEASE THIS! Ever since I read that article where this guy went into Michael's home and Michael gave him the final touches on this classic piece(s) I've been dying to hear this. This person said all they needed to do is put together the instrumentals, but the written part was all done on Michael's part. PLEASE PLEASE have this out at some point. It would be AMAZING!

Absolutely....The only thing is that I'm not sure how feasible it would be to release it...I'm not sure how interested the general public would be....But WildStyle made a good point to have it released as part of a collector's label...I think that would work for sure :)

Absolutely....The only thing is that I'm not sure how feasible it would be to release it...I'm not sure how interested the general public would be....But WildStyle made a good point to have it released as part of a collector's label...I think that would work for sure :)

The general public can kick rocks. I want that classical album!

Last edited:
Michael had plans to release an album with his classical music.
He worked with it 2009, he chose the music
I think many will be surprised that Michael Jackson composed classical music, they might change opinion..he was "deeper"than they thought

If they release classical music without MJ's voice, they will have to prove that the songs were indeed written by Michael. They should release it with a second disc containing recordings of Michael singing and beatboxing the songs for the musicians and telling them how he wants the song to sound, or videos of the recording sessions if they have any.

At least with this we can agree. I'm crazy about it and I don't think anything else is more important for me.

I want a booklet with stories about the next songs on the next album

Back