The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone should get a hold of every video comparison that's been out there since November 8th and pack it all together and then upload it everywhere possible.
As Torrent to thepiratebay.org and every download site. And of course, to every Fan-Page affiliated who believe the tracks are fake.

SO many videos have been released and a lot of them were unbelievable good, and a huge proove of what we believe, I'm sure a lot of us missed many of them which were worth it.

If anyone has a huge collection of those videos/audio comparisons please consider doing this Ultimate Fake Proof of Michael Jackson's Impersonator, or some other suitable title.

Here you have a GOOD PACK OF COMPARISONS:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11BGNNXN

:dancin:

Last edited:
If people believe the songs are legitimate, they believe Taryll is lying. It's as simple as that. I'd like to know on what basis. By no stretch of the word is that 'harassment'. If people can't prove that he's a liar, then they have no right to claim he is one. *

sorry but this is really a double standard coming from you.

aren't you the one that's calling estate / sony / cascio's / riley etc liars?
then where's your undisputed proof?
as you can't prove it as well, then perhaps you should stop your claims about these parties as well?

(note: "money" could be a motive but not a proof)

This thread has gone around in so many circles I now feel we have all exhausted our opinions/thoughts/feelings.

This thread is now closed.

All future arguments are now to be levied at the doors of either The Estate Sony or michaeljackson.com

You May however continue to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back