The last film/tv show you watched?

Carmen Jones (1954)
4aaf3bd424a303ec29237d112e66086c5a63c431.jpg

I gotta love me some UK tv lol I already have...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I watched Keeping Up Appearances last night, such a classic.
Girl, you are past the point of no return, lol.

Wasn't mad keen on Keeping Up With Appearances - now I come to think of it, not really mad keen on lots of UK comedy. But Patricia Routledge is awesome. I loved her as Kitty in Victoria Wood's sketch show from 1985. Here's a clip that still stands up, I think:

@MacMandy90

This is even older, from a 1975 series. Another series I didn't really love but I did love Margo, the main character in these two clips. So much UK comedy from back then was based all around the class system.

Girl, you are past the point of no return, lol.

Wasn't mad keen on Keeping Up With Appearances - now I come to think of it, not really mad keen on lots of UK comedy. But Patricia Routledge is awesome. I loved her as Kitty in Victoria Wood's sketch show from 1985. Here's a clip that still stands up, I think:

Oh my goodness yes! Her as Kitty was such a scream lol I loved that too!

@MacMandy90

This is even older, from a 1975 series. Another series I didn't really love but I did love Margo, the main character in these two clips. So much UK comedy from back then was based all around the class system.

Oh yes, this one as well! :ROFLMAO: Penelope Keith is such a wonderful actress like Patricia Routledge, I also watched Penelope in To The Manor Born, that one was cute!

@MacMandy90

Needed to get me some American comedy, lol.

Oh my word hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Oh my goodness yes! Her as Kitty was such a scream lol I loved that too!
Oh yes, this one as well! :ROFLMAO: Penelope Keith is such a wonderful actress like Patricia Routledge, I also watched Penelope in To The Manor Born, that one was cute!
omigosh! Was gonna post a bit of that but was trying to avoid overkill. You know what I'm like once I get started, lol. Penelope Keith - she's just SO awesome. We do produce lots of great actors / actresses in the UK. I don't always love the actual series that someone is in but individual performers, that's a whole other thing. Geoffrey Palmer was always one of my faves.

omigosh! Was gonna post a bit of that but was trying to avoid overkill. You know what I'm like once I get started, lol. Penelope Keith - she's just SO awesome. We do produce lots of great actors / actresses in the UK. I don't always love the actual series that someone is in but individual performers, that's a whole other thing. Geoffrey Palmer was always one of my faves.
Oh yes I agree, and Geoffrey Palmer is amazing!

Back